• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quick CRT of Winnie the Pooh from Blood and Honey, one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen

First, all of the feats Pooh does in the movie (Skull crushing, chopping off a mans hand, ext) would all be Street level, not Wall level. So Pooh would be Street level in AP. In durability, there's more of a case for Wall level, but seeing how Piglet (who should be scalable to Winnie) got killed by a few strikes from a sledgehammer, I think Street level durability would work for Pooh as well

Winnie should also have Class 5 LS as he could push a car which is Class 5 and could rip off a womans head, which is also Class 5

That's about it

Quick CRT of Winnie the Pooh from Blood and Honey, one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen

First, all of the feats Pooh does in the movie (Skull crushing, chopping off a mans hand, ext) would all be Street level, not Wall level. So Pooh would be Street level in AP. In durability, there's more of a case for Wall level, but seeing how Piglet (who should be scalable to Winnie) got killed by a few strikes from a sledgehammer, I think Street level durability would work for Pooh as well

Winnie should also have Class 5 LS as he could push a car which is Class 5 and could rip off a womans head, which is also Class 5

That's about it
He still has wall level dura from surviving getting slammed by a car wouldn't he?

Have we at least tried to calculate it?
Here's that calc

They would've only been going about 25 mph or so because again, trucks like that on rough terraign like that don't have amazing acceleration

When he got hit by Christopher Robins (who was likely going pretty fast), Winnie was knocked out for quite some time and threw up blood afterwards. He likely only lived due to Type 2 Immortality

Also regular humans can survive getting hit by cars so this feat isn't all that superhuman

Here's that calc

They would've only been going about 25 mph or so because again, trucks like that on rough terraign like that don't have amazing acceleration
An assumption, I'll calc this when I get on a laptop.
When he got hit by Christopher Robins (who was likely going pretty fast), Winnie was knocked out for quite some time and threw up blood afterwards. He likely only lived due to Type 2 Immortality
It doesn't explain how his spine remained intact where it'd already snap at anything greater than 3000 newtons. 2138.884 kg x 11.176 m/s = 23907 newtons which is almost 8 times the baseline requirements. So really he's that durable.
Also regular humans can survive getting hit by cars so this feat isn't all that superhuman
No...they survive because they get knocked back from the initial crash causing the force disperse elsewhere whereas Pooh...is sandviched between 2..

Has anyone seen the sequel? It would give Pooh immortality types 3 and 4, resurrection, and regeneration (Mid), as It's stated that Pooh and the others have regenerative capabilities, and will come back from their deaths in the film, including Pooh having his head completely exploded by a shotgun. We can actually see their veins twitching.

Anyone have anything to say about the feats in the second film?

Has anyone seen the sequel? It would give Pooh immortality types 3 and 4, resurrection, and regeneration (Mid), as It's stated that Pooh and the others have regenerative capabilities, and will come back from their deaths in the film, including Pooh having his head completely exploded by a shotgun. We can actually see their veins twitching.

Anyone have anything to say about the feats in the second film?
necro

Back