• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of the Koopa's VS The Boy From Onett (Bowser VS Ness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaBigP said:
I guess
That makes me wonder...

Could Ness also absorb Bowser' power source, the dream stone? Then becomes 2-B?
He'd need feats of 2-B absorption for that.

Also I don't see what Ness' wincon is here. Ness is only Low 2-C physically, so he can't harm Bowser whatsoever. Putting Bowser to sleep won't work cause he resists, and putting someone with the dream stone to sleep... doesn't really work at all. Fate/Probability hax is nice, but is only a defensive hax so it can't be used to fate hax Bowser out of existence.

Is Bowser 3D or 4D?

I'm going to retract my vote as I need to type a new response that is thought out rather than something simple such as that, my apologies.

DaBigP said:
Then wouldn't his hax work because he's 4-D?

Further more, can Bowser even harm him?
Only if Ness' hax is also 4-D.

He can nuke the universes TotU is in to bypass its abstraction. But that's pretty OOC and probably can't happen due to probability/fate hax

Pretty sure they are.

And battle is to the death tho, but pretty sure Fate/Prob says no to that regardless.

I guess Inconclusive?

If they've affected a 4-D being before then they would count as being 4-D hax.

I'm thinking inconclusive too

@Gyro

The Nintendo page states that Giygas is in fact 4D. "In 4-D, the creation trio + Arceus are omnipresent at their peaks, along with The Gentle Pull and Giygas."

idk what to vote for......soo for now am going inconclusive

(edit because ness is goddam broken and being a loopy and spacey boi ..but dreamy bowser being literally a walking dream dimesion)

You're gonna need some reasons to vote inconclusive my guy, even if they're just the reasons above, otherwise your vote won't count.

DaBigP said:
I mean, God refuses (who is probably going to be upgraded to 2-B soon). Does he even lead with that at all?
In the turns of being an earthbound fan and disagreeing with a 2-B upgrade, I inadvertedly killed a chance of Ness getting a straight out win con.

Wondering, I know bowser resists sleep manip, but Ness' sleep manip works on abstract beings and non-sentient beings, same with some of his mind hax, has Bowser resisted on this potency?

All is forgiven. I was just a fool and a complete total sack of poop. Yes, poop.

Given that Ness is 4D and that Bowser is 3D with 4D Powers, then it should work.

Bowser in base resisted the dreambeats, which put all the inhabitants of an entire island to sleep so deeply that you can't travel to and from their dream worlds from the real world. With the dream stone, one can go from the dream world back to the real world, so Bowser probably won't be incapped by the sleep (assuming it works long enough to put Bowser to sleep for a day)

Are those on the same potency as abstract beings and non-sentient beings? Also I brought up mind hax too that Ness has, makes Bowser cry uncontrollably, paralyzes him, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back