• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of the Koopa's VS The Boy From Onett (Bowser VS Ness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser at 2-B

Ness at Low 2-C

Dreamy Bowser is Used

Both have full arsenal

Speed is =

Battle to the Death

Battle in Onett

King of the Koopa's:0

Okay:2 (Missy0124, Sans2345)

Inconclusive:8 (DaBigP, GyroNutz, Christian Higdon, DatOneWeeb, ABoogieYesSir, Psychomaster35, Chianli, EmperorDoom25)

NotAMarioFan Dreamy Bowser
SHOWTIME!

Ness SSBU
Okay

Ness has possible Non-Corporeality, so Bowser cant harm him even with the black hole on his side. Not to mention, Bowser is still technically has High 4-C to 3-C durability, so he will surely die in one hit. True, Bowser is more experienced, but Ness takes every other category. Voting Ness.

Ness via Passive Fate and Probability Manipulaton and Psionic abilities that will incap Bowser. This kid is a living space time continuum, so not sure if Bowser can do much.

One day people will read beyond the Tier section of Bowsers profile and realise that physically he's 3-C with a single Low 2-C ability. Votes should not be counted since this is a stomp.

Dust Collector said:
One day people will read beyond the Tier section of Bowsers profile and realise that physically he's 3-C with a single Low 2-C ability. Votes should not be counted since this is a stomp.
ya you are right

Nice, now then, a few questions:

1) What does he start with?

2) Can he kill Truth of the universe and The Player? Or hurt Abstract beings?

And I guess that's it, Bowser obviously has a huge AP right there Which reminds me that I should probably make Truth 2-B via the magicant feat.

DaBigP said:
Nice, now then, a few questions:
1) What does he start with?

2) Can he kill Truth of the universe and The Player?

And I guess that's it, Bowser obviously has a huge AP right there Which reminds me that I should probably make Truth 2-B via the magicant feat. </div>
1) he starts with dreamy stone but they both have full arsenal

2)idk

So are you telling me that he isn't 2-B until he eats it? Or what?

Because I don't think that's how it works when you just said he was at 2-B

DaBigP said:
So are you telling me that he isn't 2-B until he eats it? Or what?
Because I don't think that's how it works when you just said he was at 2-B
frick you are right he starts as dreamy bowser then

Um, ya better delete that Christian.

Anyway, Uh, Ness in character wouldn't really lead with that...

However, I'll vote for him via Passive Fate/Prob manip And Psionic abilities that will restrict Bowser from equipments or physical movement, that and Bowser falling asleep because he's a doofus.

DaBigP

Not stated to be in character and so a in character point would not matter in this thread and Higher-Dimensional Existence and Fusionism would be enough to beat bowser as well

Christian Higdon said:
I'll end it very soon, I know it. I'll break it apart.
What if, you wanted to find a way to beat Earthbound, but God said "Passive Fate and Probability Manipulaton ya heck!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back