• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hottest of P L O T. Protag-kun vs Gwenpool

Time is just canonical save loading pretty much, though he only has faint memories of what happened before he reloaded.

Mind Manip is through Bishou Smile (Litirally smiles seductively) and "All your base are belong to us", where he says exactly that and the anyone that hears it falls in love and "unlocks" their true self (A closet homosexual, for exemple)

Then couldn't Protagonist just mind manip her to fall in love and not wanna fight then? Does that count as a way Protagonist can win?

Tecnically, yeah. Not sure if her plot would allow her to be beaten that easily tough. That, and it's not his go to move (The one ending where he spams it gets himū buttraped, so...)

If he has power nullification it could help with that though.

Mel perhaps this fight ends up turning physical at some point?

With how his plot works, it would most likely become physical. Problem is that it would be the R rated kind.

Oh, oof.

though like, I dunno I'm leaning towards protag with the whole resurrection and whatnot, and it just seems like he had more ways to get rid of Gwenpool to me. Perhaps I'm wrong though...but right now that's what I'm thinking.

I voted on your battle boom DMUA's thread is useful yes

I feel like this is too lopsided if you're using Pre-Awakening Gwenpool. I mean if Protag can just reload and undo Gwenpool's actions on top of mind manipulation, there's nothing Pre-Awakening Gwenpool can do.

The thing is that there isn't much she would need to do herself. She could act a little sadistic and his powers would automatically give her a win by giving the yandere ending and killing him, for exemple.

Back