• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Yolks and Whites: Egghead vs. Eggman

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

What’s the AP difference for the selected tiers?

1 month of prep time.

Eggman with classic machinery.

At least you should specify how high the AP difference is between the 2 fighters leaving in mind the gap of prep they have.

Granted, the only relevant thing I see in Egghead's page is FTL by using a specific device.

Is there something I’m missing? What stops Eggman from completely destroying here. The ap and powers of Egghead’s prep would be on his profile if he gained anything from it, so it seems like (according to the profile) he just has a gun here (not a normal gun obviously) and nothing else. So eggman just sends like three robots and they punch Eggheads lights out.

I think Egghead has way more stuff then his profile suggest, but that stuff would need to be on the profile to be useable so Eggman does literally anything and wins.

Tis true, Dr. Eggman’s army is part of his arsenal. He does send his army out first to get a feel for his opponent before diving in.

Leaning towards Dr. Eggman.

it seems like (according to the profile) he just has a gun here (not a normal gun obviously) and nothing else.
can restrain Stellar-Class opponents with devices
Like... this is just shit on his file.
I think Egghead has way more stuff then his profile suggest
No actually, I've exhausted all of Egghead's appearances (up till 2020 at least), he doesn't have more stuff
Tis true, Dr. Eggman’s army is part of his arsenal. He does send his army out first to get a feel for his opponent before diving in.
Can't Egghead just BFR them?

Half of those don’t do anything and the other half are either resisted or kinda useless here. But I guess I should go into more detail.

The restrains would be good, if it wasn’t for the fact Eggman has an entire army under standard equipment.

The BFR scan shows 1) the machine is big and I don’t think it can move, 2) it fires two beams from two ends so it seems to hit two target per attack (unless there’s a scan where it bfred more) so three or more robots make the bfr irrelevant (based off profile)

The mind manipulation won’t work as he’s fighting a large army of robots.

Nothing else seems to ignore durability or would work on robots.

And his ap caps at 9-A while the fodder soldiers in the Eggman army are 5-A. Like even a single Missile from Eggman has caused a massive mile wide forest fire before.

If egghead gets hit by a single missile or gets ganked by any decent amount of robots he gets destroyed. Or Eggman could just shoot him with his 5-A ap. Even if Egghead happened to hit him with a kill move at the same time at best he gets an inconclusive as he is likely shot to crap while doing so.

“No actually, I've exhausted all of Egghead's appearances (up till 2020 at least), he doesn't have more stuff”

That seems very strange. But I do commend the effort of reading through so many stories.

Admittedly I didn't know the entire army was a thing, I thought it was a pick-and-choose of his mechs.

Then unless I can restrict them I'll close this :v
“No actually, I've exhausted all of Egghead's appearances (up till 2020 at least), he doesn't have more stuff”

That seems very strange.
...it's standard practice for every Marvel page made, 2020 and onwards at least.

You can ask other supporters

I believe you can restrict the army, it’s just that saying classic machinery would include an army still. You would need to specifically say which mech you are using (also I think most of the mechs have their own profiles).

No I meant Egghead have so little powers is strange. The going through every book is completely understandable.

I believe you can restrict the army, it’s just that saying classic machinery would include an army still. You would need to specifically say which mech you are using (also I think most of the mechs have their own profiles)
...bizarre, I'll just remake this match in the future then.
No I meant Egghead have so little powers is strange.
Oh, that's because Ant-Man comics were fairly rare until the movie came out, and Egghead himself was dead since the 80s, only resurrected recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back