• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Horseless Headless Horsemann

Alright, i know its nowhere close to Halloween, but I really like this boss and thought for the hell of it to do a CRT for him.

AP and Durability;​

similar to Saxton Hale, there isn't a point to his 'wall level' tier, as he's massively superior to everything in the game, and unlike marasmus who you can take a hit from, HHH one-shots everyone in the game regardless unless uber'd.

i could also argue you could scale him to the vaporization weapons for being able to tank them and being able to one-shot people unlike the vaporization weapons, but 8-C TF2 is a mere dream

Abilities;​

HHH should get resistance to Durability negation, as according to the official wiki of TF2 (only siting this because I'm a little lazy to go into the game rn and do it myself rn) he cannot be backstabbed and takes normal knife damage regardless.

resistance some sort of ability for not healing the soldier when he's hit with the black-box.

Enhanced Senses (can run after spy even while he's invisible)

Fear Manipulation (via his Boo! taunt)

Immunity to Blood manipulation (despite it clearly saying he isn't affected by bleeding, this somehow didn't find its way on his profile)

Immortality type 4 (resurrects every 8 minutes)

Large Size (type 0; more than twice the size than all the mercs)

Intellegence;​

his intelligence rating is pretty stupid since every single NPC in TF2 acts like this. he should instead be upgraded to at least above average (was the co-owner of Zepheniah Mann & Sons when he was alive, later known as Mann Co. in the future)

Last edited:
Agreed with ap, but i remember heavies taking 2 hits, idk

Probably something like limited healing negation

Bleeding would be status effect inducement, so he'd resist that.

Agree with the rest, but do we have any info on his intelligence currently, because he is a ressurected sadistic monster, the only words he ever says is "boo" and the rest is just laughs and stuff

Agreed with ap, but i remember heavies taking 2 hits, idk
the only people who can technically take a hit from him are people who have weapons that nullify any damage, which is spy (through dead ringer) and medic I believe

HHH isn't an actual NPC, he's actually registered as an environmental hazard which lets him one-shot things and be immune to things like jarate and bleeding
Agree with the rest, but do we have any info on his intelligence currently, because he is a ressurected sadistic monster, the only words he ever says is "boo" and the rest is just laughs and stuff
he should retain his intelligence from when he was alive, sadistic or not.

The wiki says that a patch from 2015 dulled his axe and it no longer guarrantes death, but it is still very lethal, did it kill ubered players and dead ringers before?

He should have resistance to status effect inducement like i'm giving merasmus, since he also can't be marked for death or slown down

Is not just being sadistic, he is a walking corpse that hasn't shown any indication of intellgience besides attacking the mercs, not even common speech besides "boo"

Is not just being sadistic, he is a walking corpse that hasn't shown any indication of intellgience besides attacking the mercs, not even common speech besides "boo"
the ghosts (which are confirmed to be Zepheniah Mann) seems to hold his original intelligence, being able to speak and all.

HHH should be the same.

The wiki says that a patch from 2015 dulled his axe and it no longer guarrantes death, but it is still very lethal, did it kill ubered players and dead ringers before?
i think so, i believe he still one shots people unless they have specific damage reducing weaponry active, which not many people have.
He should have resistance to status effect inducement like i'm giving merasmus, since he also can't be marked for death or slown down
Doesn't that apply to all the bosses?

Alright, i know its nowhere close to Halloween, but I really like this boss and thought for the hell of it to do a CRT for him.

AP and Durability;​

similar to Saxton Hale, there isn't a point to his 'wall level' tier, as he's massively superior to everything in the game, and unlike marasmus who you can take a hit from, HHH one-shots everyone in the game regardless unless uber'd.

i could also argue you could scale him to the vaporization weapons for being able to tank them and being able to one-shot people unlike the vaporization weapons, but 8-C TF2 is a mere dream

Abilities;​

HHH should get resistance to Durability negation, as according to the official wiki of TF2 (only siting this because I'm a little lazy to go into the game rn and do it myself rn) he cannot be backstabbed and takes normal knife damage regardless.

resistance some sort of ability for not healing the soldier when he's hit with the black-box.

Enhanced Senses (can run after spy even while he's invisible)

Immunity to Blood manipulation (despite it clearly saying he isn't affected by bleeding, this somehow didn't find its way on his profile)

Immortality type 4 (resurrects every 8 minutes)

Large Size (type 0; more than twice the size than all the mercs)

Intellegence;​

his intelligence rating is pretty stupid since every single NPC in TF2 acts like this. he should instead be upgraded to at least above average (was the co-owner of Zepheniah Mann & Sons when he was alive, later known as Mann Co. in the future)

don’t forget he has fear manipulation via boo.

Since I added resistance to fear manipulation via saxton hale mask and Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head

Back