• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hippocratic Suggestion: Medic (TF2) vs. Mercy (Overwatch)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Yeah idk this fight hadn't been done yet so I wanted to do this fight.

First key medic used. He has access to the Overdose, the Ubersaw and the normal Medigun. Mercy has prior knowledge on Medic. Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in Kino Der Toten.

Medic

Mercy

Last edited:
Mercy has a slight AP advantage but... tbh, does it even really matter? While she's trying to talk with Medic, her first IC move against literally anybody she doesn't already despise, he just stabs her and gives her very little option to escape that. If you give her prior knowledge on Medic's past she'd actually start shooting shit and such

And if you really want to do something cool you pair her with Reinhardt and Medic with Heavy, have the healers, well, heal

Yeah well Medic is actually combat ready and not a pacifist in the slightest.

You're putting a sociopath who finds pleasure in hurting people against the poster girl for world peace.

Put Medic against Moira, then we have a fight.

Yeah well Medic is actually combat ready and not a pacifist in the slightest.

You're putting a sociopath who finds pleasure in hurting people against the poster girl for world peace.

Put Medic against Moira, then we have a fight.
fucc u

Changed it back to Mercy but gave her prior knowledge.
Honestly I'd say change it to Baptiste, but regardless now Mercy will actually look to shoot Medic on-sight, and, to our knowledge, her aim is pretty good, but TBH Medic also has pretty good aim, so... incon? Or slight advantage to Mercy?

I mean I'd argue regen would help Medic last a little longer.

Also I know nothing about Baptiste he was added after I dropped Overwatch.

I mean I'd argue regen would help Medic last a little longer.

Also I know nothing about Baptiste he was added after I dropped Overwatch.
Medic has the exact same copy/paste weakness as Mercy does with her regen to my knowledge, he can't so it right after getting shot.

Huh, I see. Was not aware.

Medic's got more variety to be sure and a bigger clip and Mercy's a better shot I guess?

Also Baptiste uses a three-burst gun, has on hand healing, healing nades, a "**** you" Immortality field that needs to be shot down, and lastly a wall that makes his damage with his gun better.

Baptiste is ******* stacked now that I realize it lmfao-
Huh, I see. Was not aware.

Medic's got more variety to be sure and a bigger clip and Mercy's a better shot I guess?
I mean... maybe? If we really want to get into it Medic has limited amounts of spare ammo and Mercy kind of doesn't... so I don't know

damn what a fight lol.

I wanna do more TF2 fights because I feel like they've been disrespected in threads lol.

Back