• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper (TF2) vs Garrus Vakarian - Shoot The Archangel

Well I want to try and find more mass effect matches besides Shepard, lets try this one. If anything Garrus wears blue and is a sniper so it works out.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are 9-A
  • Tier 8 stuff is restricted on both sides
  • Sniper has his base sniper rifle and machete and the cozy camper
  • Both are 60 meters apart in New York City
  • SBA otherwise
Professionals have standards: 0

In the middle of calibrations: 2

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I see Garrus dominating just about every category. Unfortunately for the sniper we know he's good but we don't know just how good. Meanwhile Garrus has experience both as C-sec, Archangel, and working with Shepard. And as Archangel he became a very big threat to the gangs on Omega. So much so that even when he was the sole survivor of his group not only did they still want to take him down but he single handedly held off a small army until Shepard arrived to save him. And if I recall, the only reason he even managed to get a crew was because he was making waves even as a solo act. Even tales of Garrus killing three people with a single bullet (though he claims it was only two).

Even if we assume Sniper is not inferior, just more obscure, Garrus also dominates the technology category. Many of his sniper rifles offer direct advantages including one that can shoot through cover. Sniper has an SMG while Garrus has an assault rifle. While the sniper could possibly dominate melee range wielding a machete, he has to get in close first and there's a possibility he'll step on Garrus's proxy mine. While it sounds implausible, the method Garrus even used to stop the aforementioned army was by using the environment to his advantage so he could do the same, making sure the only way to sneak up on him was past the mine.

Plus Garrus has a broader range of abilities, especially with sniper stuck on his base kit.

Yeah Garrus should dominate, Mister Mundy is good with excellent precision from really good distances and a lot of patience on top of that, but he's not batshit insane in sheer skill, while Garrus is definitely in the "Yeah this guy is ******* madness in gunplay" category lol

Aight I've changed a couple of things there, made the fight in new york city rather than central park which should provide more solid cover and gave Sniper the cozy camper

Oh boy, I'm sure giving Sniper the health regen item will help against a guy who ends the fight with one shot
I think he selected the cozy camper for the aim stability so that Sniper and Garrus can be a bit more on even ground in the skill department.

Something I always wondered when it came to battles like these. There's a jar of piss hanging off the back of the camper. In game it's purely cosmetic for balancing reasons. But in matches could he get away with saying that it gives him a jar of jarate along with it.

I think he selected the cozy camper for the aim stability so that Sniper and Garrus can be a bit more on even ground in the skill department.

Something I always wondered when it came to battles like these. There's a jar of piss hanging off the back of the camper. In game it's purely cosmetic for balancing reasons. But in matches could he get away with saying that it gives him a jar of jarate along with it.
Well that and regen might help against a shot that isn't instantly a headshot, that's also a good point there actually now that you say it. We could use Arkham Deadshot perhaps, he has some pretty cracked feats now that I think on it. He did this as an example

Back