• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heavy and Medic both have better weaponry in my opinion. Mainly because Heavy has two guns meanwhile Reinhardt has a hammer and shield lol. I think Heavy can make quick work of the shield with his minigun. He'd have a problem with Mercy buffing his damage, but I don't think it'll be super useful.

Again, the minigun is a rapid fire tool so Reinhardt would be constantly taking damage at a very fast pace. Mercy wouldn't have a lot of time to boost his strength.

Also Medic just fights better on his own than Mercy does so if they ever happened to become separated I think Medic would win that fight.

Ubercharge is more useful giving temporary invulnerability which Reinhardt nor Mercy would expect.

Heavy has higher LS meaning he could just ******* wrestle Reinhardt or potentially disarm him if he gets a hold of the hammer.

I think the TF duo takes it personally.

Heavy and Medic both have better weaponry in my opinion. Mainly because Heavy has two guns meanwhile Reinhardt has a hammer and shield lol. I think Heavy can make quick work of the shield with his minigun. He'd have a problem with Mercy buffing his damage, but I don't think it'll be super useful.

Again, the minigun is a rapid fire tool so Reinhardt would be constantly taking damage at a very fast pace. Mercy wouldn't have a lot of time to boost his strength.

Also Medic just fights better on his own than Mercy does so if they ever happened to become separated I think Medic would win that fight.

Ubercharge is more useful giving temporary invulnerability which Reinhardt nor Mercy would expect.

Heavy has higher LS meaning he could just ******* wrestle Reinhardt or potentially disarm him if he gets a hold of the hammer.

I think the TF duo takes it personally.
The shield can take a lot of minigun fire from multiple bastion units which have a higher fire rate than Heavy's minigun does, and without Uber Rein likely kills Heavy with his charge, considering he upscales a large amount from the calc for shredding Bastion units.

Mercy can fly to Rein so separating them is nigh-on-impossible

Uber is something to watch out for, and is basically what gives Heavy the survivability to have a chance at standing toe to toe with Rein.

If Heavy tries to catch the rocket hammer he's gonna break his hands

Does fodder scale to that?

Because if so that's a little funky.

Ignoring that, if he oneshots Bastions that are higher Ap than TF2 isn't this like technically a stomp.

Does fodder scale to that?

Because if so that's a little funky.

Ignoring that, if he oneshots Bastions that are higher Ap than TF2 isn't this like technically a stomp.
Bastion units aren't fodder lol, they're the second most dangerous non-kaiju fighting Omnics that aren't OR-14 units, and while Bastion's page is genuinely bad and he has 0 reason to scale in any way to Rein like most of the cast outside of pure turret mode Damage he still scales to folks like Soldier: 76

Heavy should be able to out maneuver Rein when the ladder has his shield up, and the aphor mentioned LS advantage can handle Rein in a pure melee, that's what I was thinking TBH.

Also piercing damage

Do Medic and Heavy have their unlockables?
I preferred to keep them stock since I know some of their unlockables can break a match like this TBH, I could give Medic a different Medigun like the Quick Fix or something though

TF2 should have been upgraded to High 8-C along time ago

Anyway does Heavy and medic has their optional equipment

cant-handle-the-truth.gif

While Reinhardt does probably have the AP advantage, I'd argue that it isn't too massive, since Heavy does scale quite a bit above 0.007 tons. He easily overpowers Soldier, and Soldier easily overpowers Scout, who while injured, survived the 0.007 ton explosion.

Also, how fast does Mercy heal?

While Reinhardt does probably have the AP advantage, I'd argue that it isn't too massive, since Heavy does scale quite a bit above 0.007 tons. He easily overpowers Soldier, and Soldier easily overpowers Scout, who while injured, survived the 0.007 ton explosion.

Also, how fast does Mercy heal?
Mercy can heal Rein himself from near-death to full health in about 10 seconds or so, probably slower than Medic's, but her resurrection is faster if Medic even has it in this key, so assuming Heavy doesn't run out of Ammo while trying to take down Rein, he's only got about 1.5 seconds before Mercy just resurrects Rein at full health.

Mercy can heal Rein himself from near-death to full health in about 10 seconds or so, probably slower than Medic's, but her resurrection is faster if Medic even has it in this key, so assuming Heavy doesn't run out of Ammo while trying to take down Rein, he's only got about 1.5 seconds before Mercy just resurrects Rein at full health.
Wouldn't they just target mercy then? she seems like the healer

They'd probably identify Mercy as the healer given what she can do. The only problem is that shield.

How fast do bastions shoot? Heavy has a confirmed firerate.

Wouldn't they just target mercy then? she seems like the healer
And get around the 7 foot tall German man with a 20 foot wide shield that face-tanks Heavy's gun pretty decently? Might be difficult
They'd probably identify Mercy as the healer given what she can do. The only problem is that shield.

How fast do bastions shoot? Heavy has a confirmed firerate.
The barest lowball is 6600 RPM, keep in mind Rein did this to I think 4 bastions excluding the ones in Recon mode.

so 6k vs Heavy's supposed 10k.

if you go by ingame RPM it's a lot slower wow.
Yeah, you could probably calc how fast Bastion shoots in his cinematic, but that's what's accepted. And reminder Rein kept his shield up against 4 Bastions in turret form at once.

I don't think the shield will be too much of a problem due to Medic's Ubercharge. In Meet the Medic, we saw his Ubercharge last at least 24 seconds. I say at least because it cut off before we even saw it end. So his shield will have to deal with at least 24 seconds of uninterrupted fire, which seems unlikely, as his shield didn't last very long against the Bastions. (granted, there were 4 of them, but my point still stands). Then again, Reinhardt did seem to be capable of tanking quite a few shots even without the shield.

Yeah, although I'd note that Mercy's healing would be helping a lot with the Uber, so i think it's likely Reinhardt actually survives through it with a combination of shield management, being an apsolute unit of a tank in the first place, and having a healing beam on him, so its likely by then that he should be able to get close enough to start attacking with a rocket hammer and firestrikes.

Back