• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Highlord of the Tal'darim vs A Grumpy Bartender (Alarak vs Husk)

For about maybe a minute until their head came clean off. Not anything noteworthy skill-wise since again, they rely on bum rushing thanks to their immortality and holy weapons.

Speaking of I might actually make a profile for Carmine soon
Husk can curbstomp people far above one shot gap

Can curbstomp mafia (I think they were mafia, The ones who where with Angel)

Aim with extreme precision (I don't think he has ever missed a shot)

Do trickshots making the cards go on different directions

Curbstomp hundreds of angels at the same time which can one shot

Wasn't he a war veteran before dying too?

I was so happy to see Alarak, then I saw it's his Heroes version.

This Alarak seems to be just as skilled as his canon version. Any potential mobile advantage Husk has can be negated via telekinesis since they're the same LS class, and he does have a counter-attack for any potential one-shot.

Is Husk someone who can be thrown off by trash talk? Since that's Alarak's go-in when attacking someone? And does Alarak have his talents?

Is Husk someone who can be thrown off by trash talk? Since that's Alarak's go-in when attacking someone?
Highly unlikely, He already has to hear the bullshit of everyone in the hotel for months and doesn't seem to be affected by it

Husk can curbstomp people far above one shot gap

Can curbstomp mafia (I think they were mafia, The ones who where with Angel)

Curbstomp hundreds of angels at the same time which can one shot
This is AP you're describing lol

But like, I don't doubt Husk's skill-level if that's what you're thinking. I just don't think he should get Genius for stomping a bunch of Exorcists that have little skill feats. Gifted sure, yeah, that's already on his profile anyway

This is AP you're describing lol

But like, I don't doubt Husk's skill-level if that's what you're thinking. I just don't think he should get Genius for stomping a bunch of Exorcists that have little skill feats. Gifted sure, yeah, that's already on his profile anyway
;-;

Highly unlikely, He already has to hear the bullshit of everyone in the hotel for months and doesn't seem to be affected by it
Y'all talked how grumpy he is, it gave that image for me, lmao.

Anyway, I'm leaning towards Alarak at the moment, I don't think Husk has any answer for Alarak's kinda wacky haxs. Power nulls works too I think?

I was so happy to see Alarak, then I saw it's his Heroes version.
Yeah Alarak's canon profile is apsolute dogwater, so I ain't using it
This Alarak seems to be just as skilled as his canon version. Any potential mobile advantage Husk has can be negated via telekinesis since they're the same LS class, and he does have a counter-attack for any potential one-shot.
Alarak doesn't like, restrain via TK, he throws around
Is Husk someone who can be thrown off by trash talk? Since that's Alarak's go-in when attacking someone? And does Alarak have his talents?
Aposlutely not

And yes he does have talents

Yeah Alarak's canon profile is apsolute dogwater, so I ain't using it
I was playing the protoss campaign last year and it made me want to revamp the verse's pages, but that motivation soon died. RIP.

Alarak doesn't like, restrain via TK, he throws around
I know, I meant that he'll throw Husk into melee range for his combos or something like Discord Strike. He'll silence him up-close and gg izi in the chat.

Aposlutely not
To both questions?

Canon Alarak restrains with telekinesis if that counts.
I don't think we can use canon Alarak feats. (Otherwise it would be a stomp)

Not like he can't at least somewhat tbh but yeah he's more likely to just throw people around for his HotS version. I wonder how well Discord Strike works here since it power locks abilities and techniques for a short while. A nice tool regardless.

I was playing the protoss campaign last year and it made me want to revamp the verse's pages, but that motivation soon died. RIP.

I wish I could continue my SC revisions more lol but unfortunately my friend for unknown reasons never gave me results for a Battlecruiser calc that likely would have been a great potential new High 6-C calc for the heavy tier. Would have solidified High 6-C more since Qawsd doesn't like the current High 6-C calc.

I wish I could continue my SC revisions more lol but unfortunately my friend for unknown reasons never gave me results for a Battlecruiser calc that likely would have been a great potential new High 6-C calc for the heavy tier. Would have solidified High 6-C more since Qawsd doesn't like the current High 6-C calc.
I don't blame him, the whole verse needs a revamp. Even main characters like mid-ass Kerrigan have a 0 references, 0 scans P&A's tab. And my boy Jim should be Genius and I'll fight everyone for that.

You could argue Raynor as genius. But at the very least me and Reaper solidly find him as Gifted as minimum from both his game and novel experiences

Yep
I know, I meant that he'll throw Husk into melee range for his combos or something like Discord Strike. He'll silence him up-close and gg izi in the chat.
Won't be very long and Husk has durability twice Alarak's AP
To both questions?
I edited to say yes to talents

You could argue Raynor as genius. But at the very least me and Reaper solidly find him as Gifted as minimum from both his game and novel experiences
Yeah, if we want, we can also make a verse-only page about protoss physiology/abilities, but let's stop derailing the thread for now.

I edited to say yes to talents
Won't be very long and Husk has durability twice Alarak's AP
So with talents, he has both stats amps and stats reduction, that could be an answer to that?

Scroll down and look at N&T
Looking at all of his N&T's, Alarak's versatility and multiple ways of getting stronger during the battle via Sadism, alongside his skill-level and ways of forcing the battle into melee range, I'll cast my vote to him.

Looking at all of his N&T's, Alarak's versatility and multiple ways of getting stronger during the battle via Sadism, alongside his skill-level and ways of forcing the battle into melee range, I'll cast my vote to him.
Counted

And yes, that shit is why there aren't more HotS profiles lol

Johanna is not in consideration for me to make, Artanis is
virglarak-vs-chadtanis-v0-p7tnl7hdkpfb1.webp

Outskilling via better practical feats, mainly
I mean, Alarak does fight similar long-ranged fighters in the game... So we can assume he does know how properly handle an opponent like Husk?

I mean, Alarak does fight similar long-ranged fighters in the game... So we can assume he does know how properly handle an opponent like Husk?
Not ones that pull shit like Husk does, plus, Husk is still liable to burst Alarak down with a ton of cards

virglarak-vs-chadtanis-v0-p7tnl7hdkpfb1.webp

Artanis is so ******* cracked as a Bruiser lol. Constantly regenerating armor and you can build up stats and other debuffs to your opponents

Back