• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Highlord of the Tal'darim vs A Grumpy Bartender (Alarak vs Husk)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I am doing this just for the dialog from Alarak bouncing off of the ever-grumpy Husk. Shit would be comedy gold

Speed Equal

Battle takes place in the front room of the Hazbin Hotel

Start 5 meters away

Husk: 1

Alarak: 3

Alastor Steps in: 0

Last edited:
OFC YOU WOULD LOOOVE GRUMPY OLD MEN.

you're very grumpy old man core

but anyway! Husk has a sizable AP advantage over Alarak of 2.06 times :3 and he should be able to oneshot Alarak with his Explosive dice a wincon which is very much possible given his high level of Aim :3 and general skill in avoidance. The same would apply to his Angellic Playing Cards which would also take care of that pesky regeneration of his! I think Husk can take this pretty easily due to these simple factors- he has some clear items that allow him to win and he has the ability to utilize them to their fullest potential!

So yeah! I vote Husk!

OFC YOU WOULD LOOOVE GRUMPY OLD MEN.

you're very grumpy old man core
Husk is pretty much my spirit animal in attitude lol
but anyway! Husk has a sizable AP advantage over Alarak of 2.06 times :3 and he should be able to oneshot Alarak with his Explosive dice a wincon which is very much possible given his high level of Aim :3 and general skill in avoidance. The same would apply to his Angellic Playing Cards which would also take care of that pesky regeneration of his! I think Husk can take this pretty easily due to these simple factors- he has some clear items that allow him to win and he has the ability to utilize them to their fullest potential!

So yeah! I vote Husk!
There's a reason I didn't give Husk his Angelic playing cards

Alarak isn't exactly helpless Against such an AP advantage, he's got amazing use of his abilities to the point that he can combo together a string of em as well as teleport for that combo and isn't afraid to Emperor Palpatine a bitch if pushed

And this is without getting into Alarak not actually being one-shot because he himself is a one-shot above his value, which literally just makes Husk's bombs solidly 2x stronger then him and not one-shot worthy.

Oh, and Counter Strike's AoE and very short start-up provide another problem for Husk

Shouldn't Husk be Genius in combat due to be capable of stomping angels who are capable of one shotting him (Based on the profile and from what i have seen in the ep)?

Shouldn't Husk be Genius in combat due to be capable of stomping angels who are capable of one shotting him (Based on the profile and from what i have seen in the ep)?
At that time he could one-shot them back with his Angelic playing Cards(which fair I probably shouldve put on his profile, and I will be rectifying that now)

Alarak could potentially outskill here as he's centuries years old and one of the best Tal'Darim fighters out there. Plus he can negate damage with his invulnerability if he parries and aims well every now and then.

So I vote Alarak imo

Alarak could potentially outskill here as he's centuries years old and one of the best Tal'Darim fighters out there. Plus he can negate damage with his invulnerability if he parries and aims well every now and then.

So I vote Alarak imo
Well we don't really know how old he is for HotS

Mostly because I don't want to deal with one-sided canon shit when I flat-out cannot use stats from the canons

So I vote Alarak imo
Angelic cards negate invulnerability though

Btw, Why does everyone scale to Alastor? Isn't he like stronger than everyone in hazbin hotel (The hotel not series) besides Charlie?

Btw, Why does everyone scale to Alastor? Isn't he like stronger than everyone in hazbin hotel (The hotel not series) besides Charlie?
Basically

Pentious barely survived the blast(literally crawling)

Most every character is stronger then him

Alastor's actual AP is way higher then the feat because it was casual and he's got solid upscaling from the rest of the cast.

I personally would put Pentious at 8-A+, Husk/Angel/those that scale to them at Baseline, and then Exorcists/base Charlie as actually finally scaling to the calc

Basically

Pentious barely survived the blast(literally crawling)

Most every character is stronger then him

Alastor's actual AP is way higher then the feat because it was casual and he's got solid upscaling from the rest of the cast.

I personally would put Pentious at 8-A+, Husk/Angel/those that scale to them at Baseline, and then Exorcists/base Charlie as actually finally scaling to the calc
I see, Thanks for clarifying me (y)

Husk has mobility advantage via flight which is better than Alarak

Stamina wise - I would give it to Husk (I think he is better, You may correct me if i'm wrong)

Alarak's range isn't enough to reach Husk i believe since he has 6-13 meters with magic

I can see Telepathy not working on Husk because, He is the type of simply not giving a shit, Once again correct me if i'm wrong

Husk has an even higher AP advantage with bombs which will be deadly for Alarak

Alarak weakness will play a big factor here considering Husk can abuse it if he notice's it

Husk has mobility advantage via flight which is better than Alarak
Husk doesn't fly in-character
Stamina wise - I would give it to Husk (I think he is better, You may correct me if i'm wrong)
In terms of feats Alarak is way better, Unironically.
Alarak's range isn't enough to reach Husk i believe since he has 6-13 meters with magic
Thats why we're starting 5 meters away...

And Alarak doesn't use Magic
I can see Telepathy not working on Husk because, He is the type of simply not giving a shit, Once again correct me if i'm wrong
Yeah Husk probably wouldn't care aside from fast quips
Husk has an even higher AP advantage with bombs which will be deadly for Alarak
See what I said about bombs' AP earlier
And this is without getting into Alarak not actually being one-shot because he himself is a one-shot above his value, which literally just makes Husk's bombs solidly 2x stronger then him and not one-shot worthy.
Alarak weakness will play a big factor here considering Husk can abuse it if he notice's it
The only thing it really does for Alarak in-combat is gloating when his opponent is down and taking things head on, but fair

Husk doesn't fly in-character
He doesn't, But when he sees something charging at him at full speed and can also use magic, Husk will eventually fly to not get hit and then abuse the range advantage
In terms of feats Alarak is way better, Unironically.
I see, Then i take back what i said
Thats why we're starting 5 meters away...
What i said above
And Alarak doesn't use Magic
His abilities are melee based then?
Yeah Husk probably wouldn't care aside from fast quips
Ye
See what I said about bombs' AP earlier
I was refering more to the Ap advantage though XD

But can you even do that? I participated a few matches similar to this situation and they said we need to use his current value

I was in a 9-B fight thread i believe (Don't remember which one)
The only thing it really does for Alarak in-combat is gloating when his opponent is down and taking things head on, but fair
I see

And there's also the Regeneration too

He doesn't, But when he sees something charging at him at full speed and can also use magic, Husk will eventually fly to not get hit and then abuse the range advantage
Husk just flat-out doesn't like his demon form, hence why he NEVER flies even when it'd be helpful to him
His abilities are melee based then?
No they're based on his psionic nature.
I was refering more to the Ap advantage though XD

But can you even do that? I participated a few matches similar to this situation and they said we need to use his current value

I was in a 9-B fight thread i believe (Don't remember which one)
It's been that way for at least 3 years now to my knowledge
I should note that Alarak DOES NOT shut up once he's in combat, so that could probably get annoying, now that I think about it further
And there's also the Regeneration too
Sinner regen is non-combat applicable because it doesn't have any form of timeframe.
It should likely still be the same age for him. Not like everyone in HotS just suddenly changed age when they get transported into the nexus.
We also don't know how the canons interact for the most part.

Husk just flat-out doesn't like his demon form, hence why he NEVER flies even when it'd be helpful to him
Once again, I take back what i said if that's the case XD
No they're based on his psionic nature
What is that ;-;?
.It's been that way for at least 3 years now to my knowledge
They do be lying to me fr
I should note that Alarak DOES NOT shut up once he's in combat, so that could probably get annoying, now that I think about it further
Considering he has to listen to everyones problem in the hotel for months or similar time, I think he will handle it fairly well, Atleast till one of them wins
Sinner regen is non-combat applicable because it doesn't have any form of timeframe.
I see

Perhaps, his basic stuff like age should still be at least a factor. His hero introduction video still covers the stuff from LotV where it shows that he comes from a brutal warrior culture where might makes right. The strongest Tal'Darim are the ones often on the highest positions so that should be a nice minimum enough argument.

Shouldn't Husk have Info analysis via him being capable of seeing through lies?

That should be combat applicable ngl

Nah because the Exorcists aren't actually that impressive combat-wise lol. Carmine describes them being reckless and complacent thanks to their immortality, and it shows once we see them fight

Anyways I'll vote for Alarak FRA since he has more going for him ability and skill-wise

Once again, I take back what i said if that's the case XD
I can pull up the reference if you want to hear it, I did a thorough reading of that beautifully sourced profile he's got on the Hazbin Hotel wiki
What is that ;-;?
Basically Protoss as a species have psionic potential(they all communicate via telepathy) and some, like Alarak, weaponize that.
They do be lying to me fr
Yep
Considering he has to listen to everyones problem in the hotel for months or similar time, I think he will handle it fairly well, Atleast till one of them wins
Fair enough!
Shouldn't Husk have Info analysis via him being capable of seeing through lies?

That should be combat applicable ngl
Nah, that's just Husk being perceptive, somewhat useful against tricksters in combat, but really not info analysis material

Nah because the Exorcists aren't actually that impressive combat-wise lol. Carmine describes them being reckless and complacent thanks to their immortality, and it shows once we see them fight

Anyways I'll vote for Alarak FRA since he has more going for him ability and skill-wise
I'd argue Husk has more going for him in skill, but counted

I can pull up the reference if you want to hear it, I did a thorough reading of that beautifully sourced profile he's got on the Hazbin Hotel wiki
Sure
Basically Protoss as a species have psionic potential(they all communicate via telepathy) and some, like Alarak, weaponize that.
I see, Thanks for explaining to me (y)
Nah, that's just Husk being perceptive, somewhat useful against tricksters in combat, but really not info analysis material
Damn, Really thought that could be info analysis, My thought process was since he could percieve lies, He could use that to see through bluffs etc

I don't know about that, They could contend for some time against an overlord like carmine

I don't know about that, They could contend for some time against an overlord like carmine
For about maybe a minute until their head came clean off. Not anything noteworthy skill-wise since again, they rely on bum rushing thanks to their immortality and holy weapons.

Speaking of I might actually make a profile for Carmine soon

For about maybe a minute until their head came clean off. Not anything noteworthy skill-wise since again, they rely on bum rushing thanks to their immortality and holy weapons.

Speaking of I might actually make a profile for Carmine soon
Grumpy Cat soloes

Back