• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Hunter VS The Pirate Hunter (12/9/0)

Garou's composed of flesh, meaning he is still susceptible to swords. Zoro slices Garou in half, before he can grow faster and stronger. Zoro's limited durability and damage boost, allows him to cut through things he normally wouldn't be able to cut, except his enemy's inanimate body is made of materials tougher than sea stone or kuma's body.

Garou's composed of flesh, meaning he is still susceptible to swords. Zoro slices Garou in half, before he can grow faster and stronger. Zoro's limited durability and damage boost, allows him to cut through things he normally wouldn't be able to cut, except his enemy's inanimate body is made of materials tougher than sea stone or kuma's body.
Can we really ignore the fact that Garou was able to take continuous cutting blows from Bomb?

it's not as simple as blitz and one shot.
I brought more than 20 scan while you said things that weren't even on the profile.
Which things did I mention that were not on his profile?

Can we really ignore the fact that Garou was able to take continuous cutting blows from Bomb?
Screen_Shot_2021-04-15_at_2.17.25_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2021-04-15_at_2.20.48_AM.png

A speed Amp and a one shot

No, just no. I already listed that Garou has much greater stat amps. Why are you still trying to prove this?

Damage Boost (Through Goken he is capable of cutting people and objects he normally couldn't with his regular slices, such as Mr. 1's Iron) this will one shot Garou
Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and with Ausra which raises his attacking power)

No, you are the one that's implying a blitz.

As I said, he can easily redirect the slashes. Where is this moot argument of surviving getting cut in half coming from?
FYI, Zoro also won't be be able to walk when Garou immobilises him with WSRSF
Damage Boost (Through Goken he is capable of cutting people and objects he normally couldn't with his regular slices, such as Mr. 1's Iron) this will one shot Garou
Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and with Ausra which raises his attacking power)
That's a brief stats amp which
Can you quote when i implied that?

Can you kindly stop dodging my question. Does he survive being cut in half, yes or no? a simple no is sufficient.
What the hell? He doesn't need to take it when he simply redirect it.

I can say the same thing about you. Half the time you didn't even read garou's abilities which I had to mention multiple times.
I already read them... I already know them... You said nothing newvto me besides when you weren't using the profile

You have virtually no way of proving that he can't.
Yes I do
Speed is equalized.

Yes I do

I also said that Instinctive reaction allows him to survive and then get exponentially more stronger.

Back