• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

The Hero Hunter VS The Pirate Hunter (12/9/0)

HE HAS NEVER SURVIVED DEATH ITSELF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... GIVE ME ONE FEAT OR STATEMENT WHERE SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING ON HIM SURVIVING DEATH
What do you mean "death itself"? Garou despite being so strong is the one character who is consistently bullied to the point he's at deaths door in every single fight he participates in, man doesn't even get to heal.

Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can form tangible illusions from his will alone, can survive injuries that would normally kill a human just by his willpower)
Garou literally does that like in ALL of his fights, and grows in power much faster upon recovery at that.

Heck Garou's speed even evolves MID combat to the point he goes from almost getting one-shot in the same fight to easily defeaing the enemy, all within the SAME fight. Such growth is even faster than Luffy who needed breaks in between each encounter, something Garou didn't need.

Won't do anything since Zoro one shots with many techniques
No he doesn't. Garou still has instinctive reaction. Zoro's speed amps don't even but him up a tier. It just says "higher".
Zoro usually starts with shishi sonson
He actually doesn't.
Again speed amp
Instinctive reaction, adaption.
I won't even need to respond to this.
Ok lol.
Speed Amp.
Speed amp is only with his mid/long range moves (shishi sonson, gokei, ect.). If Garou were to get close, he would dominate via superior speed, attack reflection, pressure points, attacks coming from every side, instinctive reaction. Also Garou would just keep getting stronger the longer the fight goes.

Also, for those of you saying, "Gokei gg. It will cut him in half." Can anyone remind me when it cut someone in half? The only three times I remember pts Zoro using gokei on someone were on Kaku, Daz Bones, and Kuma. All of which he didn't cut in half. He just made a gash in his skill.

Garou has incredible pain Tolerance, enough that I believe he will be able to keep standing. I'm going to go the Monkey route and say that I should not have to explain this further
It's not baseless

Garou also has a stat amp, in abandonment. With this, Garou Went from being incapable of fighting back against Death Gatling's team, to effortlessly reducing their numbers to half upon using Abandonment.

The Garou downplay (especially from Monkey), on this site needs to be stopped.

HE HAS NEVER SURVIVED DEATH ITSELF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... GIVE ME ONE FEAT OR STATEMENT WHERE SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING ON HIM SURVIVING DEATH
Look at his damn page. Why are you getting mad when you literally have never looked at his page from the way you are talking?

No... Because all of it won't matter when Zoro can near blitz him AND ONE SHOT HIM WITH MANY TECHNIQUES
And this is the reason why many people on this site want to stop you from voting ever again. I'm not trying to be toxic, but you literally can't debate. You don't look at the other fighter's page, then claim that his attacks won't work, when you don't even know how they function. You are a OP wanker. Please stop. It's getting very annoying after having to be in so many threads with you. At this point I have no idea wether you're trolling or not.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
And this is the reason why many people on this site want to stop you from voting ever again. I'm not trying to be toxic, but you literally can't debate. You don't look at the other fighter's page, then claim that his attacks won't work, when you don't even know how they function. You are a OP wanker. Please stop. It's getting very annoying after having to be in so many threads with you. At this point I have no idea wether you're trolling or not.
Stop talking... You are accusing me of bs when literally you weren't even using the profile on another thread... You nearly always do.

Yeah man, go to sleep where Zoro cuts everything in half in your dreams
Your sarcasm is really uncalled for, considering i could simply accuse you of misinterpreting Goken. Goken cannot cut through everything, but in Garou's case he's still composed of flesh and a human being, Goken allows him to cut through Garou. You also cannot redirect Goken to Zoro, because of the nature of Goken aka the breaths of all things. His master demonstrates this by attempting to cut paper; the paper is still intact, because he "chooses" not to cut it, but when he attempts to cut a rock he cut it in half because he "chooses" to cut it. To put it simply, Zoro's will allows him what he wants to cut and chooses what he not want to cut, so his blade can never be used against his friends (at his will)

Your sarcasm is really uncalled for, considering i could simply accuse you of misinterpreting Goken. Goken cannot cut through everything, but in Garou's case he's still composed of flesh and a human being, Goken allows him to cut through Garou. You also cannot redirect Goken to Zoro, because of the nature of Goken aka the breaths of all things. His master demonstrates this by attempting to cut paper; the paper is still intact, because he "chooses" not to cut it, but when he attempts to cut a rock he cut it in half because he "chooses" to cut it. To put it simply, Zoro's will allows him what he wants to cut and chooses what he not want to cut, so his blade can never be used against his friends (at his will)
WSRSF can also deflect any and all attacks. The sarcasm was indeed intended and for fair reason.

Doesn't matter speed is equal and garou won't be able to do anything against speed amp
Keep repeating the same when Garou will float around Zoro with his Instant Movement - jumps at his opponent using special footwork, elegantly and quickly moving as if he were flowing. He then confuses them with a swift feint before performing a fast piercing attack. He precisely aims for the enemy's weak points from places they cannot predict. First used against Melzargard.

Aren't you the one insulting me all the time?
Like that last time you said something along the lines of "It's interesting how people with yellow in their pfp's always don't know what their talking about," reffering to me, for literally no reason.

Also, I don't "insult" you. I tell the truth. It's clear that you are heavily biased to OP to the point of not even reading the other person's page, and just saying that Zoro blitzes.

Your argument was also hte same thing. Zoro can't cut through everything. According to thyat any character would lose to his cutting abilities.
Again, i never claimed he cut through everything, stop misinterpreting me. I literally mentioned Kuma and Sea stone, it's your own fault for conveniently ignoring both to make it look like a no limit fallacy. I also explicitly said that Garou is still composed of flesh and is susceptible to swords, aka Goken is applicable here.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
King's vote should be removed as he doesn't use the profile and doesn't understand how speed equal works
Still agreeing with this
isn't that regeneration... 😑
uc
uc
uc

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
Except it’s never stated anywhere that he could regenerate. He spit out his molar against Ripper, and it wasn’t stated to come back.
He said himself he needs to stop the bleeding but then said himself, actually it's already stopped. but my clothes are stuck to the wound and I can't pull them away
that's nearly blatant regeneration...