• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Hunter VS The Pirate Hunter (12/9/0)

I already proved the point regarding stamina wrong.
No you haven't... Read the profile... Zoro has better stamina. Your vote shouldn't count since your not even using the profile... If you want garou to have better stamina go make a content revision thread

You have literally proved nothing that is making Garou win here. I have already proved that Garou can keep up with everything Zoro throws at him. If there is anything else you would like to mention, please go on.

Didn't he dodge Golden Ball without even needing to look?
That's just enhanced senses... Which Zoro in the beginning of the series can do.
16.jpg
17.jpg

5 litres? Did he lose all his blood?
Yes. That was also confirmed in the Databooks, considering that the wound inflicted on him by Mihawk still wasn't healed at all. Regarding Buggy, he stabbed him from behind (it was a big wound) and still chose to fight Cabaji despite the latter targeted his wound.

No you haven't... Read the profile... Zoro has better stamina. Your vote shouldn't count since your not even using the profile... If you want garou to have better stamina go make a content revision thread
How does more stamina matter here? Garou already fought Metal Bat and defeated him.
That's just enhanced senses... Which Zoro in the beginning of the series can do.
yo man, his back was literally against him.
What? Read the Profile
Garo only had recative evolution not Stat amps iirc.
Then how do you explain Garou still able to stand after taking the heavy beating from Bang and Bomb? Oh, I think it's listed as Rage Power or something. So yes, there is a stat amp

Also

Weaknesses: Prone to intentionally prolonging fights to become stronger, typically letting enemies get serious. Tends to underestimate opponents once they are "defeated". Garou is also particularly weak to sharp objects. | Garou is particularly weak to sharp objects.

Also

Weaknesses: Prone to intentionally prolonging fights to become stronger, typically letting enemies get serious. Tends to underestimate opponents once they are "defeated". Garou is also particularly weak to sharp objects. | Garou is particularly weak to sharp objects.
It'll be a joke to compare Bomb and Watchdog Man's sharpness to Zoro pre time skip

I'm not going to debate as I created thread, but Garou does have Statistic Amplification. In addition to reactive evolution and reactive power level on his profile. I just wanted to point that out.
I already read the Stat amps already written on his profile, does Reactive evolution Related with Stat amps?

Either way. Garou went from high A class level to Mid S class level in a SINGLE day. That's a huge increase.
Zoro went from not being able to do nothing against Daz bones... Not even dent or scratch him to completely nearly blitzing and one shotting him in minutes.

Zoro went from not being able to do nothing against Daz bones... Not even dent or scratch him to completely nearly blitzing and one shotting him in minutes.
in how many days or hours did he get this strong?

So basically, Garou gets stronger faster, has slightly better skill advantage, can redirect his blows. I don't see anyway, in which Zoro has the advantage other than maybe stamina.

Back