• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Heaven's Almighty Door

You may need to provide links for both characters. If you read the versus rules of starting a vs matchup, it is preferred to do so and it makes it easier to compare their abilities. I am positive no one wants to waste time doing something that should have been made convenient and done for them in the first place as spectators ready to discuss.

The one who can see all possible futures to ensure him a win even before the battle begins, against the one who can manipulate his opponents in any way as long as a comand is written.

Since both are in character but "serious" it is a setup of an inconclusive matchup.

Yhwach foresees the future which means when the battle starts he already has knowledge on how Rohan functions. He is arrogant in "character" but is "serious" due to the setup you had for this battle.

So he can win by going slashing through the space between him and Rohan to get him immediately before Rohan writes his command to screw Yhwach. Rohan might need his door to save him from going to Heaven and that would definitely screw Rohan.

Rohan is serious in this scenario so he would definitely NOT hesitate to write his command from the get-go. He can establish artifical memories and learn the inside out of Yhwach and considering his writing speed, once he writes,it is over for Yhwach. But even so, Yhwach has already foreseen the future and already knows of Rohan's capabilities.

Either Yhwach forces Rohan to use his stand to defend himself and Yhwach would take the win from there Or Rohan writes so fast that Yhwach will now be forced to have to deal with Rohan's manipulation over him as if he was a puppet.

Will Yhwach hit Rohan in time before Rohan writes his command? Will Rohan write his command in time before Yhwach hits him?

Inconclusive to me

It definitely would be more fair. As you can see the above mentioned replies which is an "LOL" to your post. I just gave my two cents but I do not know how Reiatsu Crush slipped my mind. How foolish of me.

TriforcePower1 said:
We need to ban passive Reiatsu Crush from VSBW
or you know ; put passive hax users against people that actually resist ?

on topic : without reiatsu crush , as long as yhwach have the time to think he would already know the future and thus power null rohan passively. he then proceed to kill rohan with TK or with anything really.

MetalGearRaiden said:
shouldn't Yhwach get resistance to Heaven's Door the second he sees its ability in the future?
he should ,yes . he power null/the power take his side if he see it in the future.

even without Almighty , as rohan/heaven's door must do some physical movements to start their attack , yhwach could just use TeleKinesis with a though and one shot before rohan even launched his attack .

Dienomite22 said:
Heaven's Door is thought based and he doesn't need to write in order to use/launch it.
i specificaly remember him having to draw some form of art in the air,wich turn the target into human book,wich incap the person and he then look inside/write orders.

That's how it worked initially but as the series went on and he got a few one-shots, it shows that he doesn't need to do the writing stuff and he can just use his mind to activate it immediately.There's a note on Rohan's profile about it.

alright then .

so yhwach do indeed need the Almighty to win this match , my bad , didn't know about the one shots.

The real cal howard said:
In other words, Araki forgot
Actually this is one of the instances where Araki remembers. Stands get stronger and can do more/better things the more you use them. And Rohan's Stand evolves throughout the series. It started out only being able to work on people that see his manga, then slowly they didn't have to see his manga, then pointing and in the end it was thought based.

Dienomite22 said:
That's how it worked initially but as the series went on and he got a few one-shots, it shows that he doesn't need to do the writing stuff and he can just use his mind to activate it immediately.There's a note on Rohan's profile about it.
So Heaven's Door works similar to The Almighty, Almighty might be completely passive though, I don't know, If it is also thought based, does it mean is this incon since we can't know which one will use first?

What an interesting matchup.

IMO, Transmutating Yhwach is not going to stop him from using The Almighty.

Ichibei used Conceptual manip. "turned" him into an ant & stripped him off his powers but Yhwach still used The Almighty.

Even if Rohan transmutates him and writes command such as "I won't hurt Rohan Kishibe" Yhwach may end up using The Almighty even as a open book. And the moment he uses it effects of Heaven's Door should be nulled.

Also Rohan cannot "remove" any pages off Yhwach due to him resisting power steal/null. So It's either Yhwach with high-diff or Incon.

Do note that Heaven's door incapcitates when he uses it, Yhwach would have to bypass that as well.

I don't think Heaven's door's power nullifaction/negation is similiar enough to the one Yhwach resisted in order to comfortably say Yhwach can resist Rohan's. It works in a very unique and specific way.

Assuming Rohan even gets to write/send "I cannot harm Rohan Kishibe" on Yhwach, Yhwach loses. Heaven's Door's ability is far better than Ichibe's cuz the moment the command is in, its going to prevent Yhwach from doing anything that could lead to Rohan getting harmed, while not powernulling him in any way. He obviously can't directly attack, he can't tell someone else to attack Rohan, he can see via Almighty what Heaven's Door is, but won't null it, he can't tell someone what HD is etc. As for removing Yhwach's powers, its definitely possible and also really easy. All Rohan would need to do is find the particular page of his "face"book where its written that powernull isn't possible and tear that out before tearing the actual powers out.

if yhwach have the time to think he already powernulled rohan . the only time when he can't powernull is when he is blitzed and can't even think to make use of his passive precog.

Naeblis495 said:
if yhwach have the time to think he already powernulled rohan . the only time when he can't powernull is when he is blitzed and can't even think to make use of his passive precog.
That's what I thought, hence why I began my comment like that. But really, if he somehow manages to write it, Yhwach is f*cked.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Naeblis495 said:
That's what I thought, hence why I began my comment like that. But really, if he somehow manages to write it, Yhwach is f*cked.
Rohan doesn't need to write, HD is thought based.

When I write "write" I meant any of HD's way of sending the command, be it via actual writing or instantaneous transmission via thought.

Dienomite22 said:
The exact same argument can be made for Rohan
yhwach can use Almighty even while dead (wich is stronger than incapp i think) or while affected by another power that conceptually made him an ant before he even gained Almighty.

precog and power null can't really countered unless yhwach die before he even registered that he is in a match ( or you resist precog of course) and yhwach already won a fight against a thought based hax user : https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3152718

TacticalNuke002 said:
he can see via Almighty what Heaven's Door is, but won't null it
The question is: is it possible for Almithgty to see without nulling? You can read explanation of his null power in chapter 609, 610. There certainly can be several interpretations of such explanation, but one could argue that: the Almighty simply nulls powers he sees, so the null is not separate to the seeing.

Regardless of this. Rohan needs to 1/ see Yhwach 2/ then use HD on him. Even if the second part is thought-based, it should be slower than: Yhwach 1/ sees.

Unless the deck is stacked against Yhwach by having him begin the battle with his "eyes" closed (while Rohan starts looking straight at Yhwach) then Almighty strikes before.

Power null and info analysis is passive when he has the almighty ON the one that is thought base is his fate manipulation hax.

so my vote goes to yhwach

Back