• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

Paul Frank said:
It actually does since MB has never really brought up souls we can't say he can do anything against soul manip

Also again the spear or Machina's briah which is better than all fiction

A stigmata would stop the legend and it's debatable if the legend can even transfer to Rein or his legion
It's still a power. Affecting souls doesn't make the power special. Our power null standards null any power not only the ones it has shown to null. Besides iirc ajimu had a soul based power. Do yes they get nulled.

It being better doesn't change anything. It's still 3d it still gets yeeted. How can the girl use the spear if rein has it. Has she ever used it while being part of his legion and while rein has the spear?

Explain why it would stop the legend.

What are you talking about exactly?

Also, Ego is the reason one soul can ascend to the level of a God and only certain souls have enough ego to ascend.

For you to possess Rein you have to overpower his Ego, his soul, the very thing that makes Reinhard. Unless you have proof of Iihiko overpowering the soul or the essence of a guy on the level of Rein (wich craving/ego/soul is so poweful it can enforce itself on Merc's law and act as a 1-A construct) he ain't overwriting Rein.

It does make the power special since it has never shown to work like that. What soul skill did Ajimu use? I tried finding it a while back but I couldn't.

Trifa is a Male. He has used the spear while part of the Legion yes

The stigmata makes Iihiko part of the legion. Also upon his death he becomes part of it

Firephoenixearl said:
He never mentioned rein, only other people. And that still doesn't make it any different as he can just rubber band and neg regen like it did to kuma and his regen and same for ajimu (who should have that same level of regen if not higher)
Because Shirou is the basis for their low-godly (unless there is someone else but I forgot)? I was sayin every apostle can do the same.

Firephoenixearl said:
Paul Frank said:
Kuma's regen isn't regen it's erasing the wounds

It's not low or mid-godly so no he can't null
He does prevent regen and kuma is the equivalent of low godly so yes.
Hmm proof of this?

I would like to see some proof regarding the fact while Regen Negation mentioned on his profile for the most part, the level of what it can negate has yet to be demonstrated.

Power null works on every power dude those are our standards. As long as they don't resist it a power is still a power what it affects is meaningless. One can null concept manip without needing feats of affecting concepts, law manip without affecting laws etc. Do find me when by our standards this hasn't been the case. I don't remember either but he nulled all of ajimu s skills which includes that.

You only answered half of it. When rein was holding the spear she created a second one and used it?

That doesn't change anything though. The legend will still transfer making rein the next legend. Whether he absorbs iihiko or not doesn't change anything. Rein will defeat the legend, he will become the next legend.

Firephoenixearl said:
Power null works on every power dude those are our standards. As long as they don't resist it a power is still a power what it affects is meaningless. One can null concept manip without needing feats of affecting concepts, law manip without affecting laws etc. Do find me when by our standards this hasn't been the case. I don't remember either but he nulled all of ajimu s skills which includes that.
You only answered half of it. When rein was holding the spear she created a second one and used it?

That doesn't change anything though. The legend will still transfer making rein the next legend. Whether he absorbs iihiko or not doesn't change anything. Rein will defeat the legend, he will become the next legend.
The only issue with the Power null part if he is able to null all of Reinhard's abilities though and if it is something he can do passively or not. In addition to that, how exactly did he beat Ajimu?

Curious to see on this part as well given the vagueness of the details regarding lihiko's ability.

Burden of Proof after all.

Tony why does that scale to rein without feats?

Hammer regen negation is a thing. And it is generally accepted that af is like low godly cus it can come back from any physical damage.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hammer regen negation is a thing. And it is generally accepted that af is like low godly cus it can come back from any physical damage.
It sound more like resurrection rather than regen from any physical damage in the case of All Fiction though. Also if it is regen, this sound more like High rather than Low-Godly tbh.

Also Regen Negation sound more like only nullifying the regenerations factors rather than all the abilities of a individual given the name of the ability speaks for itself.

Yes he can do it passively he will null and be immune to all that is 3d. He beat ajimu by throwing a rubber band at her. Any weapon he uses gains the same traits as him so he basically threw a dura neg, power nulling rubber band that is immune to powers and that it cannot be recovered from.

I'm gonna have to apologise here but I'm on my phone so can't give scans but possession is already on his profile and it's based on passing the legend. In the yhwach vs iihiko i proved that anyone who defeats iihiko becomes the next legend cus hanten tells medaka "even if you somehow manage to defeat iihiko you will become the next target of the legend".

Well iihiko's damage is permanent even a skill that can recover from the full destruction of the body cannot come back from iihiko's damage that's the idea.

Firephoenixearl said:
Because they have better feats? The legion coming back from meth thanks to Glads, Schreiber regenerated back his legs from machina, nobody diying from MVS in 60 years thanks to glads, shirou coming back in 2 routes thanks to Die Ewigkeit wich is the same as everyone else. Wolffy exploding everytime yet is there until Ren cuts his head. (There may be more but I'm lazy rn and I have something to do.).

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes he can do it passively he will null and be immune to all that is 3d. He beat ajimu by throwing a rubber band at her. Any weapon he uses gains the same traits as him so he basically threw a dura neg, power nulling rubber band that is immune to powers and that it cannot be recovered from.
I'm gonna have to apologise here but I'm on my phone so can't give scans but possession is already on his profile and it's based on passing the legend. In the yhwach vs iihiko i proved that anyone who defeats iihiko becomes the next legend cus hanten tells medaka "even if you somehow manage to defeat iihiko you will become the next target of the legend".
Hmmm this does sound like a bit of possible NLF and possible overstatement on how much of his ability can do given the matchup regarding Yhwach vs lihiko has not been concluded apparently... Hmm the phrase "on hold" might be accurate in this case.

Because they have better feats? The legion coming back from meth thanks to Glads, Schreiber regenerated back his legs from machina, nobody diying from MVS in 60 years thanks to glads, shirou coming back in 2 routes thanks to Die Ewigkeit wich is the same as everyone else. Wolffy exploding everytime yet is there until Ren cuts his head. (There may be more but I'm lazy rn and I have something to do.).

Ok that's thanks to glads how does it scale top rein who is NOT a part of glads army but is instead the owner of glads?

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok that's thanks to glads how does it scale top rein who is NOT a part of glads army but is instead the owner of glads?
It seems Reinhard get the same level of regen from Glad.

Yes but has rein ever regened from glads?

Hammer. Nah it's not really nlf when he negs 13 quadrillion+ skills, physical attacks, regen and more through the same method.

Yhwach vs iihiko isn't on hold antvasima closed it cus iihiko stomped.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but has rein ever regened from glads?
Hammer. Nah it's not really nlf when he negs 13 quadrillion+ skills, physical attacks, regen and more through the same method.

Yhwach vs iihiko isn't on hold antvasima closed it cus iihiko stomped.
On the other hand, this sound more like a NLF given how you are likely over exaggerating Lihiko's abilities to the point he can seemingly stomp Yhwach though. Not everyone is right all the time and saying that Yhwach get stomped by lihiko is like wanking lihiko's abilities a bit given the fact there was no clarifications on how his abilities works and etc,. Not to mention he only has resistances to the abilities listed on that profile of his.

Interesting on how he has a weakness that stated this: "The irreversible destruction is a double-edged sword, if he accidentally hits himself, it will not heal. And if Iihiko is defeated, then the damage will become reparable."

He stomps yhwach cus yhwach has nothing to bypass his resistances. And again antvasima, a bureau also agreed on iihiko stomping.

And yea he has that weakness what about it?

Firephoenixearl said:
He stomps yhwach cus yhwach has nothing to bypass his resistances. And again antvasima, a bureau also agreed on iihiko stomping.
And yea he has that weakness what about it?
Hmm just curious on that weakness part is all. Also this is due to a certain someone asking for it to be close and conveniently left out what lihiko can actually power null given Yhwach apparently has resistance to power nul.

After all, none of the resistance listed on lihiko's profile has been clarified nor mentioned on what level of resistance he has given the vagueness of it all.

Also still like to see some clarifications on how his abilities works if possible.

Cus he would be immune to yhwach's abilities.

For now they are on a 3d level, all of them.

Just read the profile. Especially the irreversible destruction and subjective immunity parts.

Firephoenixearl said:
Cus he would be immune to yhwach's abilities.
For now they are on a 3d level, all of them.

Just read the profile. Especially the irreversible destruction and subjective immunity parts.
Hmmm I not sure if they will be completely full on be the level of 3d level given how it was mentioned in that very profile listed here: "This ability is ludicrously hard to define by a tier."

And the note as well: Note 1: To make this profile possible, it had to avoid the claim of Iihiko being considered a higher-dimensional entity (that statement sounds more like an expression), and even then, it is arguable whether or not this is true, but he won against a ridiculously powerful character simply because the author wanted him to.

Which suggests NLF will be involved in this case given the details for this seem unusual. As such, this note and that part alone suggest the interpretation being used can be taken to the extreme and thus easily to wank his abilites.

Oh, I think something should be added to Iihiko's weaknesses. If you hype up your power and convince him it is "fresh" then he can be persuaded to recognize it as an attack

He also needs supernatural luck just by virtue of being a hero, even plot stuff aside

Rein will certainly persuade him with his owm power then. Most of the Legion will due to the Ewigkeit formula being different from everything in MB

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Oh, I think something should be added to Iihiko's weaknesses. If you hype up your power and convince him it is "fresh" then he can be persuaded to recognize it as an attack

He also needs supernatural luck just by virtue of being a hero, even plot stuff aside
Hmm not really. Medaka came back from death inflicted by him and was going to use that same technique in her punch. That's why he recognized it as fresh.

True didn't we add that before? Gotta remember to add it in the next crt then.

What's your opinion on the fight?

SchroKatze said:
Rein will certainly persuade him with his owm power then. Most of the Legion will due to the Ewigkeit formula being different from everything in MB
He doesn't really need to. Everything rein has medaka already used on him so hax is not fresh to him. Hax in general he doesn't seen to recognize.

If rein gets desperate he has the spear but iihiko will have probs incaped him by then and there is also the legend to take into account.

Firephoenixearl said:
SchroKatze said:
He doesn't really need to. Everything rein has medaka already used on him so hax is not fresh to him. Hax in general he doesn't seen to recognize.
Still prefer some clarification of how his abilities works will be needed given the interpretation being used here.

He never saw something as weird as Eiwigkeit tho. Not even similar. He saw the similar effects, not the attacks and powers overall.

Iapitus The Impaler said:

Hmmm I am curious on that, but at this point, we are derailing this thread as I do want clarifications on how those abilities of his (lihiko) works given the situation at hand is all together a mess in this thread.

SchroKatze said:
He never saw something as weird as Eiwigkeit tho. Not even similar. He saw the similar effects, not the attacks and powers overall.
Yes but he doesn't recognize hax as a whole, he had never experienced or seen af or BM yet they never worked on him. That's my point

So how does Iihiko get past Reinhard's 1-A Type 8 Immortaillty based off his nature as Mercurius' Apoptosis?

Firephoenixearl said:
Everything12 said:
So how does Iihiko get past Reinhard's 1-A Type 8 Immortaillty based off his nature as Mercurius' Apoptosis?
That only kicks in when he dies so iihiko just incaps.
What method can lihiko use to incap though? I not sure if he does have any methods to incap given there was no clarifications for this.

So is there any character who is not higher dimensional or dont have higher dimensional hacks that can beat Lihiko?

Because after reading a bit more about him he basically has nigh immunity to every ability ever.

What method can lihiko use to incap though? I not sure if he does have any methods to incap given there was no clarifications for this.

Just physically incaping, knocking him unconscious or making him run out of stamina.

Axl233 said:
So is there any character who is not higher dimensional or dont have higher dimensional hacks that can beat Lihiko?
Yes but their ability needs to be very specific so that it forces recognition like styles. Those abilities are a bit rare, but that's the only way to bypass the subjective immunity basically. Rein has no such ability however.

Firephoenixearl said:
Just physically incaping, knocking him unconscious or making him run out of stamina.

Physically incapting? Doubtful if lihiko doesn't have the mindset to incap a character. Now attempt to KOed Reinhard is a bit questionable. Reinhard running out of stamina does seem a bit farfetched.

Back