• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and The Beast: Nightmare vs Freddy Fazbear

Under request/command of the mighty maybe Christian Higdo, may he live forever at least till a FNaF movie comes out

Nightmare vs Freddy Fazbear

A set up I was forced, please I haven't seen my wife and kids for years asked to adapt.

Setup:

The murderer was there again, and ever since been given new life by..."him"...Nightmare was itching to take a bite out of the unsuspecting sinner. His foot falls made no noise as he approached the office doorway. To Nightmare's surprise (and anger), another animatronic bear was already in the door way of the office. With a fury that had hence been unknown to the unwitting animatronic (and to Nightmare for that matter), the black illusion made flesh sped down the hallway barreling into classic bear. It was Freddy, who quickly lifted himself before releasing an electronic screach that echoed down the almost abandoned halls. Freddy's head twitched in a spastic manner, so violantly it seemed like it would pop off. Unlike the Freddy that Nightmare had seen here before, the well kept version that "he" had put here, this Freddy seemed...worn, haggard, and unstable. Its withered frame shown a breif light, as if to hit at the tortured soul inside. Nightmare, however, was not staled by this. he was more concerned with having the vengence he was created to take being interrupted. Nightmare release an attack screech of his own, he body disappearing except for his everpresent eyes, before he lunged at the withered transgresser.

Hopefully this is acceptable.

Anyway so both are 9-B (Freddy being Canon/Withered and Nightmare being UCN).

Y' know what? I'll just say this: I'm not voting, but I don't see much stopping Nightmare from going up to Freddy and tearing him apart.

Also, I like how in the OP, I look like a bad guy. I'm not even mad, I love to be the villain.

Yeah, me too. Though, if he does, then he can give a few good hits.

If it's also fine, I'll cut you some slack and write the ending for this.

Okay, I'll try to explain what I think.

Freddy is definitely in the right spot here. He has an edge in intelligence and a slightly smaller size, which'll allow him to maneuver around Nightmare. Though, then there's the fact that Nightmare can just as easily tear Freddy apart.

I'm leaning towards Nightmare since he loves to go for the killing blow while Freddy usually builds a strategy.

Well, this feels redundant, but it really isn't.

I dunno, maybe it's Nightmare's streak. He's on a roll.

True. Though, Nightmare might as well be able to tear him s new one.

Though, hey, this still could be fair.

This is actually very close. I'd say Freddy is the slightly better fighter and will probably almost kill Nightmare in the match. However, Nightmare should take it. He's better than Freddy at stealth and he should be able to get in better hits with his sharper claws before Freddy bites him too much. Nightmare with difficulties

Also may I just say, 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly' is an AMAZING movie

Back