• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Nice 4-B scaling chain we got going on.

Four Disciples would be 4-B scaling from Mira and Daewi.

Old Gods would be 4-C (Current scaling)

Prime Okhwang would be High 4-C (Current scaling)

This would put 9th Tail Unleashed Ilpyo at High 4-C since he confirmed that this was the form Prime Okhwang was afraid of.

Nice 4-B scaling chain we got going on.

Four Disciples would be 4-B scaling from Mira and Daewi.

Old Gods would be 4-C (Current scaling)

Prime Okhwang would be High 4-C (Current scaling)

This would put 9th Tail Unleashed Ilpyo at High 4-C since he confirmed that this was the form Prime Okhwang was afraid of.
Maybe a 4-B considering Ilypo new form does hurt and damage a suppressed dragon.

Also, Samael (Hercules) also damages Dragon... unironically more so that Daewi

Man I can’t wait to see how hax Mori is going to be after this fight.

going to have to wait forever to see Mori but nevertheless

Dean, Sujin and Q combine powers.

Sujin uses hope, Q pantomine and Dean uses precog and resonance.

Q and Sujins abilities combine to weaken Mubong and make him killable and further increase their law of physics manipulation.

Dean using resonance to give them all precog.

Alright with the latest free chapter out, prepare for another CRT.

This one will make Post-Timeskip Ilpyo "At least High 4-C, 4-B with the Ninth Tail". High 4-C due to being a threat to Prime Okhwang. This would retroactively make every member of The Six High 4-C by extension. His 4-B will come from cutting Dragon's horn and being able to somewhat hurt him.

There will also be miscellaneous stuff that will fix a few profiles, like giving Mira her Wi-Fi key which can be seen here.

I fixed up Mori Dan's Profile a bit

I added another key because his High 4-C and 4-B Base Forms needed to be separated

I also removed the "Far Higher" overtime thing as that is completely unnecesarry on the profile and only serves to needlessly cram the profile

The far higher over time was supposed to illustrate that he can grow in power exponentially during a fight. Also I left Post-Training as one key because Ilpyo went into his Ninth-Tail mode to fight Mori, who was still only giving him a chance to win. He wasn't actually trying. Later on, Ilpyo would cut Dragon's horn in Ninth Tail mode, which makes that transformation 4-B.

The far higher over time was supposed to illustrate that he can grow in power exponentially during a fight. Also I left Post-Training as one key because Ilpyo went into his Ninth-Tail mode to fight Mori, who was still only giving him a chance to win. He wasn't actually trying. Later on, Ilpyo would cut Dragon's horn in Ninth Tail mode, which makes that transformation 4-B.
That's an ability called Accelerated Development, the ability itself explains that, you don't need to mention that in AP at all, it's completely unnecessary

If Mori's Base Form has 2 entirely separate tiers of power, then it deserves 2 keys, don't even get me started on how trash the "Would eventually become 4-B" is for formatting

As for all the 4-B's, I'm honestly skeptical about those tierings and may make a CRT that may downgrade a bunch of characters

There really isn't any reason to downgrade Ilpyo. He managed to harm and impress Dragon, who fought Daewi, who managed to harm Mujin.

Deer and Rabbit have more transformations... I guess they just never went all out until Mori came into picture. They still get beat by Dan body. RYONG punches away rabbit and deer and eats a part of monkey. He transforms again, puts up a little fight against Dan body but Mori goes Jin bofy and one shots. The pillars have the best form designs by far

Deer and Rabbit have more transformations... I guess they just never went all out until Mori came into picture. They still get beat by Dan body. RYONG punches away rabbit and deer and eats a part of monkey. He transforms again, puts up a little fight against Dan body but Mori goes Jin bofy and one shots. The pillars have the best form designs by far
What site u read the spoilers on? My shi hasn’t updated

Dragon should get type 7 since he can still fight after death.

Okay so, apparently based on the fan translations:
-Okay, the pillars new forms are their true strengths. Bunny's mode is called Apocalypses Mode and Deer is Cataclysm Mode.
-In this form, the clones are not clones anymore for bunny. They all become the real bunny.
-While holding the lightning yeoui, more can enter a speed mode with it and increase his speed, but looks like he has to hold it.
-One of the yeouis come from shadows, Darkness manip.
-Deer and Bunny use mubongs weapons to reflect the damage all the damge they got from him back at him.
-Mori's compares bunny to Satan saying she is pathetic (This could comparing cloning as he does say, "if you keep dividing like that I'm just gonna kill them all" but if you doi consider it in power, it wouldn't be wrong either considering he is 3rd stroingest only behind Meitrya and SG Mori)
-Deer does some contract stuff and gains control of a yeoui but mori makes it heaver and bigger making it harder to control
-Ryong in his dragon bone form hits deer back, so this is likely Ryong true strength form like Cataclysm and Apocalypses. Daewi on their True strength level.
-Ryong eats Monkey and gets stronger
-They fight, while Ryong is in his mind like "why have you left me brother".
-Mori goes Jin and oneshots

Okay: Mori has base speed, which can be boosted by acupuncture, dragon suit (Moneky king, whatever you want to call it), boap op technique, speed mode (Armor), speed mode (Lightning yeoui)

nah, scared the shit out is like what happened with the dragon king when he transformed , Maitreya only got surprised

Last edited:
New chapter raws

-Dragon, Rabbit and Deer yell or say something
-Deer and Rabbit run
-Mori recognizes Monkey and attacks him, Mori looks angry
-Monkey is holding his own against Dan form Mori, Monkey uses lightning
-Monkey blows his hair and makes clones (OG monkey king style)
-Monkey and Mori exchange words, then Monkey uses necromancy to bring back all the dead monkeys as skeletons
-Skeletons says shit and Mori seems to be mind broken or something, there is a flashback of pre-series Mori fitting then sitting on dead monkeys
-Deer creates a giant flower and it grows its roots to cage the earth
-Rabbit goes back on earth and runs around, Monkey and says something, Mori breaks free of the skeletons
-Daewi jumps and creates a handprint energy blast and breaks a hole in the cage, and deer catches the blast
-Daewi appears in front and punches deer in half ad grabs his book
-Rabbit jumps down a hole
-A past convo between smart dude and ilypo
-Uma with a new version of pancho
-Bishop unleashes or tam unleashes
-Mira has tam in her hand and summons mouths which eat all of rabbit clones and google translates kinda shit, but absorbs a lot of bodies
-Easily kills rabbit am eats her away
-Cuts back to deer, deer is killed by Daewi
-cuts to smart dude saying something as he watches the the tam around the planet

this weeks raw chapter is basically a 523.5 as last weeks chapter had an error and was missing 20 pages which had important context like
-Pre-series Mori's past info and relations with Monkey
-Monkeys abilities we didn't see and how he can use Mori's abilities

-Mori and Monkey are fighting
-Monkey makes the crowns on Rabbit, Deer and Dragon hurt them which is what caused them to scream and act how they did last chapter
-It is revealed that Monkey is actually Sun Wukong's (Pre-series Mori) first teacher (Shubahti, pretty sure its going to be different when translated properly) and he was a devoted person to Gaia, but since the Gods (Zeus, king, Beez... those gods) killed her, he just wondered around.
-It was revealed that Gaia had strong bones and once her body decomposed a stone egg appeared in her place (Mori's egg)
-Shubahti would every year come to see Mori, and it shows being along and the next year when he came actual monkeys were helping baby Mori
-Timeskip to young Mori (Around 3-5 years) asking Shubahti to teach his skills and make him strong.
-Shubahti puts Mori in the monster/demon den (Full of dragons and other monsters) and says that if he survives 1 day he'll teach him.
-Next day Mori has beaten and is ruling the monsters in the den (Baby Mori strong). Shubhati says he'll teach him magic for 1 month only
-Timeskip to 17 years later, Mori is still being trained by Shubahti but eventually learns everything in the 17 years. Shubahti taught him his cloning ability, geuandow (The cloud) ability to summon lightening and likely all of his other abilities.
-They talk and Mori says he doesn't like being below the gods but Shubahti states that they are significantly weaker than them (Them being zeus, king, etc)
-Cuts to the first first heavenly war and back to Mori and Monkey fighting in the present
-Monkey shoots blood at Mori blocking his vison and alters the landscape around. Monkey syas its crazy to think he could over power him in the first place. Which means Monkey in physically is weaker than Mori (Dan form btw, forgot to mention but Mori is in his Dan form), although not by much (My guess is Mori is a 5/5 while Monkey is like a 3-4/5)
-The landscape alters and Monkey welcomes him to the world of the Abyss (Seems pocket reality) and around them are other people. Monkey says some mean things and ends it with "Wukong... Lets explore"

(Basically this fight would be a deconstruction of past Mori and comparing it to current Mori and if he is still the same as before or has he changed for the better)

-Zaunzang and Tajin appear with her saying "I'm alive. Oh My god" and Taajin saying "Did you make any new friends. Mori has tears down his checks
-Cuts to the Plant cage by deer.
-Mori is back in reality and thanks both Zang and Tajin for everything in a hug. and slams down monkeys staff saying, "I already told you that hurts"
-Cuts to Daewi using all in one (The hand palm energy blast he used against deer) and Mira using tam to destroy the cage. It shows both of them and and the people of earth seeing the sky again and Mori tells Monkey that he isn't alone.
-Cuts to the conclusion of the first heavenly war with Mori chained up and his army defeated. Big T is about kill everyone untill Shubahti moves in front and points the mandala at his palm (It seems that it belonged to Shubahti prior) and says that to take him instead and spare mori and his people and he will switcvh from believing in Gaia to him.
-it cuts to him having bumped into Zauzang and surprised that she looks identical to Gaia and says something about the prophets power and its transfer and how the gods seem to notice and it cuts to King during the conclusion of the first war and then close up of his mouth with a grin
-cuts to mori being found by zang and Shubahti doing the ritual to become Big T servant which what transforms him into what he is today. Shubahti still believes that Mori is the one that Gaia prophesized

(Theory being that Mubong isn't the supreme god currently but just something later for mori to become it)

-Cuts to mori and monkey fighting with him saying that he has to prove he is the one Gaia speaks of

GoH will be on break till the end of October. Due to physical and mental limitations, the author feels he isn't doing the final chapter justice and is apologetic to the readers. He sess the that the final chapter has been a bit iffy and wants to prepare the final part of it so it doesn't have a shit ending

Back