• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

GoH will be on break till the end of October. Due to physical and mental limitations, the author feels he isn't doing the final chapter justice and is apologetic to the readers. He sess the that the final chapter has been a bit iffy and wants to prepare the final part of it so it doesn't have a shit ending
That’s good, let the man rest so that he finish strong and give us an amazing ending to this long running series

GoH will be on break till the end of October. Due to physical and mental limitations, the author feels he isn't doing the final chapter justice and is apologetic to the readers. He sess the that the final chapter has been a bit iffy and wants to prepare the final part of it so it doesn't have a shit ending
I noticed that the quality of the art had dropped quite a bit in the last few chapters that were released. It's good to take a rest and recover health, maybe even reduce the frequency of chapters to better manage the load

Shit I’ll take a couple months break if he gets time to really think this ending through hopefully he make mori the most op dude ever 👀

He deserved the break. I could notice the lower quality in some scenes so he defintely is tired.
imagine the final fight in a starry sky pocket dimension that gets destroyed and we get to 4A 👀

That’s too weak he’s going to recreate the whole universe then transcend all concepts like the real Buddha 👀

Series is almost back

most speculate it is on the 17th because of Mid-November (The return of the series) and it is the day that GoH is usually posted

Dean and others releasing power (Possible Mori's only) from the grail causes an explosion that dwarfs earth and causes a giant black hole which is all directed to Mori giving him his power back, and a random planet near the sun gets split into two

Ok so Mori has his old power on top of Daewi saying his power is the same as he was before. I think it is safe to say that Mujin is 2x Supreme God Mori.

I'm starting to get tired of the mangaka's lack of imagination ... Literally, the only way he seems to know how to build stakes is by having Mo-Ri away and late to a battle or nerf him again and again

I'm starting to get tired of the mangaka's lack of imagination ... Literally, the only way he seems to know how to build stakes is by having Mo-Ri away and late to a battle or nerf him again and again
To be fair, unlike other series, GOH has consequences for overworking yourself and surpassing your limits

In other series, when characters do this, they end up fine, but in GOH, if you break your body to win, it doesn't just heal, you are crippled afterwards

To be fair, unlike other series, GOH has consequences for overworking yourself and surpassing your limits

In other series, when characters do this, they end up fine, but in GOH, if you break your body to win, it doesn't just heal, you are crippled afterwards
True but the real problem is that the mangaka broke the power scaling way back and at this point, he's just dragging his feet on a story that should have concluded long ago

Mori getting nerfed again is an enormous bruh moment. Please just let my man be badass Sensei Park please-

Mubong was already stupidly strong and was washing Mori, Daewi, and Mira pretty handedly until Mori got his power back. Making him more powerful would be... icky.

I mean it's better tho since there's so many reason that mubong isn't going all on out although where would mori get the power up is the problem

I mean, yeah, but the GoH power creep is sorta going off the rails, and I imagine if Mubong went all out it'd be still pretty icky for the MCs lol.

Back