• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

First of all, if 190000x is 7.5 Tenatons, then 250000x would be 7.5*25/19 = 9.87 Tenatons - which is just 4-C (obviously)

I completely understand the fact that Mo-Ri would be 4-B if the multiplier and the base scaling are accepted. But that in itself is not proof of the multiplier being literal, nor is it proof of Base Mo-Ri scaling to the other gods. What gets Mo-Ri up to 4-A is an actual calc of a feat whose parameters are backed up by (at this point) multiple statements and visuals, and to be fair, it's also a lowball because the durability of Satan's clones are assumed to be human level. I would much rather have Mo-Ri scale to an actual feat rather than a magic number and jumping Tiers by means of a huge multiplier like 250000x is extremely suspect.

And while we're on the topic of visuals, there is no visuals-based support for 4-B Mo-Ri either. The author literally shows Satan clones stretching out into space and makes two very pointed statements about their spread. It's not for nothing

Also, I'm still waiting on examples of "universe level" flowery language thrown around at random about scrubs. I think Daewi has one, but he's also pretty high on the God Tier list and has control over the fundamental forces of the universe

First of all, if 190000x is 7.5 Tenatons, then 250000x would be 7.5*25/19 = 9.87 Tenatons - which is just 4-C (obviously)

I completely understand the fact that Mo-Ri would be 4-B if the multiplier and the base scaling are accepted. But that in itself is not proof of the multiplier being literal, nor is it proof of Base Mo-Ri scaling to the other gods. What gets Mo-Ri up to 4-A is an actual calc of a feat whose parameters are backed up by (at this point) multiple statements and visuals, and to be fair, it's also a lowball because the durability of Satan's clones are assumed to be human level. I would much rather have Mo-Ri scale to an actual feat rather than a magic number and jumping Tiers by means of a huge multiplier like 250000x is extremely suspect.

And while we're on the topic of visuals, there is no visuals-based support for 4-B Mo-Ri either. The author literally shows Satan clones stretching out into space and makes two very pointed statements about their spread. It's not for nothing

Also, I'm still waiting on examples of "universe level" flowery language thrown around at random about scrubs. I think Daewi has one, but he's also pretty high on the God Tier list and has control over the fundamental forces of the universe
You don't divide 250,000 by 190,000, you subtract it to get 60,000 because Mori would be already at 190,000x so you just add the 60,000x to 190,000x Mori to get 250,000x Mori. Multiplying 7.5 Tenatons by 60,000x is not 9.87 Tenatons.

Base 4-B Mori is referring to Supreme God Mori who post-timeskip Satan, Tathagata, Supreme God Mujin would scale to, not just any God. There has yet to have been evidence brought up to debunk the multipliers not being literal besides an assumption for the range regarding the clone busting feats. When the CRT comes up, please provide evidence that visuals and statements back up the supposed 4-A feat, I can tell you right now it doesn't. Mori and Mujin one-shotting Satan clones are actual feats, unquantifiable but feats that can be argued to be 4-B and even 4-A.

There doesn't need to be visual support for 4-B as that isn't the argument being made for it and I can make an argument that Satan's clones being busted is visual evidence. The furthest we've seen the clones reaching is to Pluto. One statement is from Mori who is viewing them from his personal view up close and the other is a statement that could mean something else entirely depending on personal interpretation. A little white dot in the background isn't proof that the clones reach other solar systems or are all around the universe.

You're gonna be waiting because that was never an argument. Whether or not a character is a scrub doesn't dictate if a statement is flowery language or not.

I saw some ppl rating the anime earlier, but imma avoid doing that since i've said my opinion on it on discord several times.

You don't divide 250,000 by 190,000, you subtract it to get 60,000 because Mori would be already at 190,000x so you just add the 60,000x to 190,000x Mori to get 250,000x Mori. Multiplying 7.5 Tenatons by 60,000x is not 9.87 Tenatons.

Base 4-B Mori is referring to Supreme God Mori who post-timeskip Satan, Tathagata, Supreme God Mujin would scale to, not just any God. There has yet to have been evidence brought up to debunk the multipliers not being literal besides an assumption for the range regarding the clone busting feats. When the CRT comes up, please provide evidence that visuals and statements back up the supposed 4-A feat, I can tell you right now it doesn't. Mori and Mujin one-shotting Satan clones are actual feats, unquantifiable but feats that can be argued to be 4-B and even 4-A.

There doesn't need to be visual support for 4-B as that isn't the argument being made for it and I can make an argument that Satan's clones being busted is visual evidence. The furthest we've seen the clones reaching is to Pluto. One statement is from Mori who is viewing them from his personal view up close and the other is a statement that could mean something else entirely depending on personal interpretation. A little white dot in the background isn't proof that the clones reach other solar systems or are all around the universe.

You're gonna be waiting because that was never an argument. Whether or not a character is a scrub doesn't dictate if a statement is flowery language or not.
Dude how can you get elementary arithmetic so wrong ? If the base is X and 190,000X is 7.5Tenatons, then 250,000X is simply 9.87 Tenatons. What you are saying is a 60,000 multiplier on top of a 190,000 multiplier, i.e. a 11400000000 multiplier.

There is no proof of 4-B, going by everything you have said - because you want to disregard the feats that could actually be 4-B or 4-A - and since such high multipliers like 250000x are generally not accepted as literal, Mo-Ri should be High 4-C, higher with multipliers in all of his Ragnarok and post Ragnarok forms. "There has yet to have been evidence brought up to debunk the multipliers not being literal besides an assumption for the range regarding the clone busting feats" - No, You have to prove that multipliers are literal, especially when the value is so high - and there's literally no way to prove it.

You are getting everything wrong. You can't just state - "he jumps Tiers from High 4-C to 4-B by means of 250,000x multiplier" - nobody would accept that on it's own because it's such a huge multiplier. As for the statements, both Mo-Ri and now Mujin have insane sensory capabilities - Mo-Ri being able to sense things across galaxies at the minimum and Mujin literally sensing things across parallel dimensions and pocket realities. Dude there's never going to be a satisfactory way to show quintillions of clones stretching across the Universe, besides why do you accept the number of clones to be accurate in the first place but not their spread ? And as far as Mujin's statement is concerned, it is most likely referencing the light generated by his feat - considering you can see a net of star-like points lighting up the background when he says that, and Mori's statement is pretty straightforward

"You're gonna be waiting because that was never an argument. Whether or not a character is a scrub doesn't dictate if a statement is flowery language or not." - But it does, you see. Because when a certain type of statement is only applied to the very God Tiers of the verse, it means the author is aware of the implications of such terminology and is careful in it's usage. That is just the opposite of whatever you were trying to prove

The mental backflips required to make the multipliers work is kinda much even for me. The 4-A is backed up by 3 sources: Mori claiming Satan was turning the universe white, the narration stating that the universe turned off after Mori performed his kick, and Mujin needing to have the entire universe revealed to him in order to kill every single Satan clone in the latest chapters.

Dude how can you get elementary arithmetic so wrong ? If the base is X and 190,000X is 7.5Tenatons, then 250,000X is simply 9.87 Tenatons. What you are saying is a 60,000 multiplier on top of a 190,000 multiplier, i.e. a 11400000000 multiplier.

There is no proof of 4-B, going by everything you have said - because you want to disregard the feats that could actually be 4-B or 4-A - and since such high multipliers like 250000x are generally not accepted as literal, Mo-Ri should be High 4-C, higher with multipliers in all of his Ragnarok and post Ragnarok forms. "There has yet to have been evidence brought up to debunk the multipliers not being literal besides an assumption for the range regarding the clone busting feats" - No, You have to prove that multipliers are literal, especially when the value is so high - and there's literally no way to prove it.

You are getting everything wrong. You can't just state - "he jumps Tiers from High 4-C to 4-B by means of 250,000x multiplier" - nobody would accept that on it's own because it's such a huge multiplier. As for the statements, both Mo-Ri and now Mujin have insane sensory capabilities - Mo-Ri being able to sense things across galaxies at the minimum and Mujin literally sensing things across parallel dimensions and pocket realities. Dude there's never going to be a satisfactory way to show quintillions of clones stretching across the Universe, besides why do you accept the number of clones to be accurate in the first place but not their spread ? And as far as Mujin's statement is concerned, it is most likely referencing the light generated by his feat - considering you can see a net of star-like points lighting up the background when he says that, and Mori's statement is pretty straightforward

"You're gonna be waiting because that was never an argument. Whether or not a character is a scrub doesn't dictate if a statement is flowery language or not." - But it does, you see. Because when a certain type of statement is only applied to the very God Tiers of the verse, it means the author is aware of the implications of such terminology and is careful in it's usage. That is just the opposite of whatever you were trying to prove
X isn't a variable, it was the x in 190,000x or 250,000x or 7x that shows up on the panel when the stat amp technique is used to show that I'm talking about the stat amps and not joules or another uom. 250,000x - 190,000x = 60,000x and the 60,000x is the left over multiplier that 190,000x Mori would have left to use to get to 250,000x Mori. That's why I said "Mori would be already at 190,000x so you just add the 60,000x to 190,000x Mori to get 250,000x Mori".

There is no proof of 4-B, going by everything you have said - because you want to disregard the feats that could actually be 4-B or 4-A
That doesn't even make sense. You can't say there is no proof for 4-B then say I'm denying proof that could be 4-B or 4-A and the feat you are talking about doesn't have a 4-B calc, it's only low-balled to 6-A and high balled to 4-A. So you can accept a 52x multiplier and think it's perfectly fine and need no further explanation but 250,000x from the same technique as the 52x multiplier and causing the character to risk his life is off limits and a no-no? You would think Mori busting quintillion Satan's is enough proof for 4-B multiplier scaling but I guess not.

Did you forget what the currently accepted ratings for the verse have been for the past year? 4-B because of the multipliers, nobody had issues with this until the recent chapters came up and so people want to take advantage of wanking a hyperbolic statement to get 4-A god tiers at the cost of the scaling. You can literally show the clones in a foreign solar system next to alien planets or stars or just directly say the clones are all throughout the universe, but no, we got "universe is turning white" when it wasn't and "the universe was revealed" which means nothing. I accept the number of clones to be accurate because we get a WoG number for it both times and we have visual evidence for it? duh. I can say Mujin's statement about the universe was a prelude to his next statement saying that he can see right through Satan and knows what he is going to do next.

No. If a billion God-tiers of a verse say "Collapse the universe" and only bust a mountain visually, it wouldn't make the statement any less hyperbolic just because it's God-Tiers. The same Idea applies to statements and flowery language.

I honestly believe if Mujin's "the universe was revealed" statement never appeared, this conversation wouldn't be happening and everyone would be fine with the ratings we have been having for a long time now.

The mental backflips required to make the multipliers work is kinda much even for me. The 4-A is backed up by 3 sources: Mori claiming Satan was turning the universe white, the narration stating that the universe turned off after Mori performed his kick, and Mujin needing to have the entire universe revealed to him in order to kill every single Satan clone in the latest chapters.
Mori's statement is contradicted by visuals showing the universe indeed not being white, the narration was explaining what the people on Earth thought happened when the Sun turned off for a second so no that isn't evidence and the Mujin part is headcanon.

X isn't a variable, it was the x in 190,000x or 250,000x or 7x that shows up on the panel when the stat amp technique is used to show that I'm talking about the stat amps and not joules or another uom. 250,000x - 190,000x = 60,000x and the 60,000x is the left over multiplier that 190,000x Mori would have left to use to get to 250,000x Mori. That's why I said "Mori would be already at 190,000x so you just add the 60,000x to 190,000x Mori to get 250,000x Mori".

There is no proof of 4-B, going by everything you have said - because you want to disregard the feats that could actually be 4-B or 4-A
That doesn't even make sense. You can't say there is no proof for 4-B then say I'm denying proof that could be 4-B or 4-A and the feat you are talking about doesn't have a 4-B calc, it's only low-balled to 6-A and high balled to 4-A. So you can accept a 52x multiplier and think it's perfectly fine and need no further explanation but 250,000x from the same technique as the 52x multiplier and causing the character to risk his life is off limits and a no-no? You would think Mori busting quintillion Satan's is enough proof for 4-B multiplier scaling but I guess not.

Did you forget what the currently accepted ratings for the verse have been for the past year? 4-B because of the multipliers, nobody had issues with this until the recent chapters came up and so people want to take advantage of wanking a hyperbolic statement to get 4-A god tiers at the cost of the scaling. You can literally show the clones in a foreign solar system next to alien planets or stars or just directly say the clones are all throughout the universe, but no, we got "universe is turning white" when it wasn't and "the universe was revealed" which means nothing. I accept the number of clones to be accurate because we get a WoG number for it both times and we have visual evidence for it? duh. I can say Mujin's statement about the universe was a prelude to his next statement saying that he can see right through Satan and knows what he is going to do next.

No. If a billion God-tiers of a verse say "Collapse the universe" and only bust a mountain visually, it wouldn't make the statement any less hyperbolic just because it's God-Tiers. The same Idea applies to statements and flowery language.

I honestly believe if Mujin's "the universe was revealed" statement never appeared, this conversation wouldn't be happening and everyone would be fine with the ratings we have been having for a long time now.
You said : let's low ball the 190,000 multiplier to 4-C (your argument BTW). You said - Mori states that when he is at 190,000x that a star would collapse/would not handle it. Let's assume that Mori at 190,000x is lowballed to be base Low 4-C at 190,000x (Reminder: he scales above this even in base).

If at 190,000 times multiplier on top of base, he is at Low 4-C (7.5 Tenatons), then his base is 7.5 Tenatons/190,000. And his AP at 250,000 times multiplier would be that base*250,000 - which is also Low 4-C (9.87 Tenatons). Basically all I'm saying is your arithmetic is horribly off. Cool down and try to read what you have written and what it implies, you will get it. But this is mostly irrelevant to everything else

So you can accept a 52x multiplier and think it's perfectly fine and need no further explanation but 250,000x from the same technique as the 52x multiplier and causing the character to risk his life is off limits and a no-no? - EXACTLY my point - There is a huge difference between 52x and 250,000x and different standards apply when the multiplier is so large. Most importantly, he is jumping Tiers with a multiplier with no secondary 4-B Feat to corroborate his Tier. I have no idea how it was accepted for so long but it is obviously incorrect

You would think Mori busting quintillion Satan's is enough proof for 4-B multiplier scaling but I guess not. - It literally isn't proof of that unless a version of the calc is accepted that puts it in 4-B Tier

You can literally show the clones in a foreign solar system next to alien planets or stars or just directly say the clones are all throughout the universe, but no, we got "universe is turning white" when it wasn't and "the universe was revealed" which means nothing. - The Mujin feat actually shows clones exploding as far as can be seen. Far beyond what appears to be Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Mori's feat is more 2-D looking but there too we have his statement.

I accept the number of clones to be accurate because we get a WoG number for it both times and we have visual evidence for it? - we only have visual evidence of maybe a few hundred clones - not even close to the quoted number

No. If a billion God-tiers of a verse say "Collapse the universe" and only bust a mountain visually, it wouldn't make the statement any less hyperbolic just because it's God-Tiers. The same Idea applies to statements and flowery language. - But that isn't the case here. The statement is about how far the clones spread and then the feat is literally the instantaneous destruction of all of them. Also the statement is only applied to this one particular type of feat only ever performed by the absolute God Tiers of the verse. There's way more weight to the statements being literal - especially now that it's been mentioned twice

I honestly believe if Mujin's "the universe was revealed" statement never appeared, this conversation wouldn't be happening and everyone would be fine with the ratings we have been having for a long time now. - And I would mostly agree. Something happening once can be dismissed as a one-off event, but happening twice lends more credence to it. Not to mention Mujin actually does seem to have become nigh-omniscient. And I think people were waiting to get more context to Mori's statement and his feat - which we now have

Finally, even if the Universal range isn't accepted, I think there should be a calc for Mori's feat - with a range that can be agreed upon. Even lining them up with some distance between them should be almost galaxy level range. Maybe a lot more, going strictly by the visuals of Mujin's feat

And how far was that process when Mori busted all the clones? Not far at all according to visuals.
It's also Mori's monologue not narration. So I don't know what you want to achieve by proving that Mori is a liar when the rest of your arguments hinge on him being truthful

You said : let's low ball the 190,000 multiplier to 4-C (your argument BTW). You said - Mori states that when he is at 190,000x that a star would collapse/would not handle it. Let's assume that Mori at 190,000x is lowballed to be base Low 4-C at 190,000x (Reminder: he scales above this even in base).

If at 190,000 times multiplier on top of base, he is at Low 4-C (7.5 Tenatons), then his base is 7.5 Tenatons/190,000. And his AP at 250,000 times multiplier would be that base*250,000 - which is also Low 4-C (9.87 Tenatons). Basically all I'm saying is your arithmetic is horribly off. Cool down and try to read what you have written and what it implies, you will get it. But this is mostly irrelevant to everything else

So you can accept a 52x multiplier and think it's perfectly fine and need no further explanation but 250,000x from the same technique as the 52x multiplier and causing the character to risk his life is off limits and a no-no? - EXACTLY my point - There is a huge difference between 52x and 250,000x and different standards apply when the multiplier is so large. Most importantly, he is jumping Tiers with a multiplier with no secondary 4-B Feat to corroborate his Tier. I have no idea how it was accepted for so long but it is obviously incorrect

You would think Mori busting quintillion Satan's is enough proof for 4-B multiplier scaling but I guess not. - It literally isn't proof of that unless a version of the calc is accepted that puts it in 4-B Tier

You can literally show the clones in a foreign solar system next to alien planets or stars or just directly say the clones are all throughout the universe, but no, we got "universe is turning white" when it wasn't and "the universe was revealed" which means nothing. - The Mujin feat actually shows clones exploding as far as can be seen. Far beyond what appears to be Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Mori's feat is more 2-D looking but there too we have his statement.

I accept the number of clones to be accurate because we get a WoG number for it both times and we have visual evidence for it? - we only have visual evidence of maybe a few hundred clones - not even close to the quoted number

No. If a billion God-tiers of a verse say "Collapse the universe" and only bust a mountain visually, it wouldn't make the statement any less hyperbolic just because it's God-Tiers. The same Idea applies to statements and flowery language. - But that isn't the case here. The statement is about how far the clones spread and then the feat is literally the instantaneous destruction of all of them. Also the statement is only applied to this one particular type of feat only ever performed by the absolute God Tiers of the verse. There's way more weight to the statements being literal - especially now that it's been mentioned twice

I honestly believe if Mujin's "the universe was revealed" statement never appeared, this conversation wouldn't be happening and everyone would be fine with the ratings we have been having for a long time now. - And I would mostly agree. Something happening once can be dismissed as a one-off event, but happening twice lends more credence to it. Not to mention Mujin actually does seem to have become nigh-omniscient. And I think people were waiting to get more context to Mori's statement and his feat - which we now have

Finally, even if the Universal range isn't accepted, I think there should be a calc for Mori's feat - with a range that can be agreed upon. Even lining them up with some distance between them should be almost galaxy level range. Maybe a lot more, going strictly by the visuals of Mujin's feat
Ah yes, Huge failure on my part. My apologies.

But why is one incorrect over the other when they are the same technique/ability? Because the wiki says so? (Rhetorical questions) In my eyes, the whole multiplier state amps for GOH should be tossed out if one multiplier is suddenly invalidated over the other according to a wiki's standard (even though nobody had an issue with it until now).

The Mujin feat actually shows clones exploding as far as can be seen. Far beyond what appears to be Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. No it doesn't, the scan shows the clones just barely reaching Pluto, their is no reason to assume little dots far in the background are clones deep in the outer reaches of space when what we definitively know are clones just barely reaches towards the end of our solar system. I would love a scan to show what you are talking about.

Mori's feat is more 2-D looking but there too we have his statement. His statement that is contradicted by visuals.

we only have visual evidence of maybe a few hundred clones - not even close to the quoted number
WoG number, spreading throughout our solar system, clones visually fill up some panels. I don't see why I wouldn't take the number at face value.

But that isn't the case here. The statement is about how far the clones spread and then the feat is literally the instantaneous destruction of all of them
It was an example of how God-Tiers can have hyperbolic statements.

Also the statement is only applied to this one particular type of feat only ever performed by the absolute God Tiers of the verse. There's way more weight to the statements being literal - especially now that it's been mentioned twice
There is literally no evidence the statements are literal and there is only one statement and it is questionable by itself, the other statement is that changes depending on the readers on interpretation.

And I would mostly agree. Something happening once can be dismissed as a one-off event, but happening twice lends more credence to it. Not to mention Mujin actually does seem to have become nigh-omniscient. And I think people were waiting to get more context to Mori's statement and his feat - which we now have
Where is this context for Mori's statement and how is it context for Mori's statement?

It's also Mori's monologue not narration.
The narration part was talking about the sun turning off.

So I don't know what you want to achieve by proving that Mori is a liar when the rest of your arguments hinge on him being truthful
Mori has no reason to lie about his multiplier but I don't see how Mori is meaning to lie by saying the universe was turning why when he was so close to Mori and would see nothing but Satan from his point of view. Kinda like how someone would say "the universe turned off for a moment" if the Sun extinguished for a few picoseconds, it's an unintentional lie as a reaction to a crazy situation.

Except that spoiler alert Mujin has interdimensional range with his sight. He can see as far as the Divine Realm, which has been confirmed multiple times to be a separate universe entirely. So when Mujin said "the universe is revealed to me" he very much meant it. It literally solidifies Mori's statement. The author wouldn't use the same exact word for the same exact feat if it didn't mean something.

Except that spoiler alert Mujin has interdimensional range with his sight. He can see as far as the Divine Realm, which has been confirmed multiple times to be a separate universe entirely. So when Mujin said "the universe is revealed to me" he very much meant it. It literally solidifies Mori's statement. The author wouldn't use the same exact word for the same exact feat if it didn't mean something.
How and why does the phrase "the universe was revealed for a moment" mean the clones were spreading throughout the universe when they are shown to just barely reach Pluto? Why doesn't it instead refer to Mujin's next statements about how he knows Satan's every move and can see right through him? Where is the confirmation for the universal range? Where? Both statements having universe in them isn't proof.

I literally just said he can see people in other dimensions. Again, if he could kill all the Satans at once without the boost to his sight, why didn't he? He stated that he could see the whole universe after Satan performed the exact same cloning feat that caused Mori to say that he was turning the universe white.

Also it makes no logical sense that Mujin would say 'the universe is revealed to me' to refer to himself being able to see through Satan's moves. What is the logical link?

I literally just said he can see people in other dimensions. Again, if he could kill all the Satans at once without the boost to his sight, why didn't he? He stated that he could see the whole universe after Satan performed the exact same cloning feat that caused Mori to say that he was turning the universe white.

Also it makes no logical sense that Mujin would say 'the universe is revealed to me' to refer to himself being able to see through Satan's moves. What is the logical link?
Ok, he can see other dimensions. Not proof that the close was spread throughout the universe.

Again, if he could kill all the Satans at once without the boost to his sight, why didn't he?
To show off like he was doing the entire fight? Where is this boosted eyesight during the clone busting coming from? I need scans

He stated that he could see the whole universe after Satan performed the exact same cloning feat that caused Mori to say that he was turning the universe white.
"The universe was revealed for a moment" doesn't mean that. Do you have a scan for the bolded part?

Where is the logical link to assume Mujin saying "the universe was revealed for a moment" to refer to the clones being spread throughout the universe? There is zero links but just because Mori said "the universe was turning white" we're supposed to assume there is a link with Mujin's statement?

But why is one incorrect over the other when they are the same technique/ability? Because the wiki says so? (Rhetorical questions) In my eyes, the whole multiplier state amps for GOH should be tossed out if one multiplier is suddenly invalidated over the other according to a wiki's standard (even though nobody had an issue with it until now).
Because 250,000 is not the same as 52. It's quite simple

The Mujin feat actually shows clones exploding as far as can be seen. Far beyond what appears to be Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. No it doesn't, the scan shows the clones just barely reaching Pluto, their is no reason to assume little dots far in the background are clones deep in the outer reaches of space when what we definitively know are clones just barely reaches towards the end of our solar system. I would love a scan to show what you are talking about.
I don't know how to post images in this forum but Pluto is not visible in any panel at all. You can go to this chapter : 482 and the relevant panels are around the middle of the chapter. The first panel showing the long range effects of Mujin's feat shows Satan clones being blown up right up to the edge of the panel in deep space. The planets visible are - Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. The following panel is almost identical but with more clones being blown up closer by

Also the statement is only applied to this one particular type of feat only ever performed by the absolute God Tiers of the verse. There's way more weight to the statements being literal - especially now that it's been mentioned twice
There is literally no evidence the statements are literal and there is only one statement and it is questionable by itself, the other statement is that changes depending on the readers on interpretation.

And I would mostly agree. Something happening once can be dismissed as a one-off event, but happening twice lends more credence to it. Not to mention Mujin actually does seem to have become nigh-omniscient. And I think people were waiting to get more context to Mori's statement and his feat - which we now have
Where is this context for Mori's statement and how is it context for Mori's statement?
Mujin's statement is the added context and confirmation. Mujin is nigh omniscient currently and Mori has extremely heightened sensory abilities, being able to sense when the Park IlPyo had come through a portal to the Universe where Mori had gotten trapped in - this is way before Ragnarok - and after IlPyo gets stomped by the old King, he and Mori decide to descend the skyscraper (which was the Heavenly Realm)
So I don't know what you want to achieve by proving that Mori is a liar when the rest of your arguments hinge on him being truthful
Mori has no reason to lie about his multiplier but I don't see how Mori is meaning to lie by saying the universe was turning why when he was so close to Mori and would see nothing but Satan from his point of view. Kinda like how someone would say "the universe turned off for a moment" if the Sun extinguished for a few picoseconds, it's an unintentional lie as a reaction to a crazy situation.
See above - Mori has extremely heightened sensory abilities. He would know that Satan wasn't covering the Universe if he was contained within one measly Solar system. Besides, it was not Satan's intention to stop at 200 quadrillion clones. He wanted to continue the process till infinity. Mori (then) and Mujin (now) just put an early stop to it

I don't know how much more direct I have to be with you.

The man said the universe was revealed to him as soon as he summoned his kaleidoscope. Later on he could see people who were in the Divine Realm. Even if the realm isn't another dimension, it is at the very least, so far away that nobody on earth could sense Mori. Hell, Mori could sense Ilpyo from an entire solar system away and still couldn't find his way home from the Divine Realm. That is at the very least interstellar range for Mujin, which more than backs up his universe statement.

Also look at the context of the situation. What are the odds the exact same feat performed by Satan would get the same exact response out of two very different people?

Where is the logical link to assume Mujin saying "the universe was revealed for a moment" to refer to the clones being spread throughout the universe? There is zero links but just because Mori said "the universe was turning white" we're supposed to assume there is a link with Mujin's statement?

The link is the fact that they performed identical feats and separately noted (in Mori's case) that the clones were turning the Universe white and (in Mujin's case) that the Universe was revealed for a moment. I don't know what kind of English you have studied but revealed generally means to become visible. Not only that, Mujin is also now capable of interdimensional sight. If he says the Universe was revealed to me after specifically activating 2 weapons and insta-killing 200 quintillion clones - it probably means he saw the entirety of the universe and that enable him to perform the feat. Not to mention - the name of one of the weapons is translated as "kaleidoscope" - which BTW is an instrument of creating optical illusions. The seeing universe part is integral to the feat - the author clearly intended it to be

Holy shit I am ********. Like actually mentally and maybe physically ********. I concede to almost everything I've said before besides the multipliers part, I still think that's bullshit. I read these chapters front to back without 6 times now and I would bet my soul that the clones weren't drawn going out into the depths of space past our solar system and not coming from Earth through the asteroid belt and to Pluto. I might actually be delusional or I hopped timelines.

Isn't one-shotting 5 Quintillion High 4-C's who were equal to the person's Base in one kick proof enough?

Isn't one-shotting 5 Quintillion High 4-C's who were equal to the person's Base in one kick proof enough?
It would be enough if we were talking of, say, 1000x. The issue is that multiplier is way too high, and thus needs much more evidence. Again, the higher it is above 100x, the more is needed; your point that a single feat is enough for such a high number is plain false, which is why Dienomite is arguing for far more stuff.

Agreed, but the way the standards are set up, multipliers over 1000 aren't really going to be applicable for most verses.

Even Digimon won't be using their 1000x multiplier anymore, despite the page itself saying they have enough evidence for it, because the number is too high.

I mean, if it is big and doesn't have the requiered evidence to back it up, we can ignore it via saying it is violating the site's standards on multipliers. The reason Digimon is yeeting isn't because they don't have the evidence, because they do have it, so it's more a choice of supporters of the verse.

Eh, I wouldn't really go that far, low multipliers like 10x are common enough in fiction and are easy to back up, so I don't have issue with those ones. I do think, however, that multipliers not based on a in-verse statement (such as the SSJ ones) should never be used, but that's derailment for this thread.

The question now remains, do we remove multipliers altogether, or do we keep the low end ones and get rid of the high end ones (i.e. Mori Hui's multipliers and 250,000x)?

There are, but most series don't have them as they tend to lead to inconsistencies.
That's actually more of a result of our faulty system than the multipliers being inconsistent

Almost every writer doesn't think about the specific ratings behind a characters feat, the tiering system itself isn't considered by authors, so when a multiplier is stated to be 10x, but the tiers and feats of the characters is a way bigger difference like 100x or 1000x, that's a flaw with the calculation system in general, not the multipliers themselves

That doesn't really matter since the current system is what we base all of the characters on. I doubt the author really takes their multipliers serious and just use them to hype up the character. Though, this really isn't the place to discuss since we are just derailing the thread.

The question now remains, do we remove multipliers altogether, or do we keep the low end ones and get rid of the high end ones (i.e. Mori Hui's multipliers and 250,000x)?
^^^

Back