• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The god of high-school CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I'm still reading the manhwa but I'm bored and decided to do the CRT before I forget as I have threads I would also like to work on.

Sage king/jade Emperor Han daewi - Matter Manipulation.
Executive/commissioner Q - Probability Manipulation.
Executive/commissioner Q - Fate Manipulation.
Executive/commissioner Q - Supernatural willpower.
Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - Reactive power level.
Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - Regeneration (Low-mid).
Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - spatial Manipulation.
Supreme god mujin Park - healing and Resurrection.
Supreme god mujin Park - Fire Manipulation.
Supreme god mujin Park - Analytic precognition.
Mori Dan - Air Manipulation.

And now a possible teir upgrade for Executive/commissioner Q.
After a thorough battle with supreme god mujin Park. Executive Q could damage him alot and possibly kill him. He is the only one shown with sage king han daewi to stand their ground against mujin Park. And supreme god mujin Park state he admits Q caught up to him.

Agree: Bernkastelll,Anosvaldigoad413, Dir33,Sir_ovens,ARCHIEBLITZ
Staff agreement: sir_Ovens
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Sage king/jade Emperor Han daewi - Matter Manipulation.
Agreed
Executive/commissioner Q - Probability Manipulation.
Executive/commissioner Q - Fate Manipulation.
Executive/commissioner Q - This should grant some kind of immortality and pain tolerance also.
Agreed
Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - Reactive Evolution.
It could just be reactive power level, since, reactive power level allows the user to get faster and stronger while fighting
Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - Regeneration (tho I don't know the teir of such regeneration)
Agreed, does this counts?
Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.
Agreed, but it shouldn't be limited, a solid spatial manip should work to this case
Ressurection and Healing works here, but not regeneration, as regeneration is more like a Self-Healing
Supreme god mujin Park - Fire Manipulation.
Agreed

It could just be reactive power level, since, reactive power level allows the user to get faster and stronger while fighting
Thank you, I will reword it later I'm tired and have something to do.
Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.
Yeah, he regenerated from a massive + sign hole that pierced through his chest and belly and also regenerated from a part of his shoulder.

Agreed, but it shouldn't be limited, a solid spatial manip should work to this case
Ok.
Ressurection and Healing works here, but not regeneration, as regeneration is more like a Self-Healing
Will reword it also.
Oh, wait, the last scan about Executive Q stopped working
Will check it later also.

This would count as supernatural willpower.

Sage king/jade Emperor han daewi - Limited spatial Manipulation.
Daewi already has spatial manipulation.

Q just needs an addition to his last key: Up to 4-B with Swindler's Song. Also he gets damage boost as he can increase the AP of reflected oncoming attacks by 100x but only when a certain condition is met.

Mujin should also get really good analytical prediction as no future Dean saw with his actual precognition could save Q. Mujin even sent Dean a message through his own precog by predicting exactly when Dean would see it which is kind of stupid overpowered if you think about it. Don't know if Mori and Satan would scale to it but I think they should since Mori's skill surpasses Mujin and Satan was the closest anyone has gotten to beating Mujin.

Also everything else looks fine.

Last edited:
Mujin should also get really good analytical prediction as no future Dean saw with his actual precognition could save Q. Mujin even sent Dean a message through his own precog by predicting exactly when Dean would see it which is kind of stupid overpowered if you think about it.
Wouldn't it be resistance to precognition?

Wouldn't it be resistance to precognition?
He doesn't resist it. Dean could still see the future but could not see an outcome where Q doesn't lose to Mujin. It's just advanced analytical prediction. Resistance would be if Dean could not see Mujin's future at all.

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed, does this counts?

Agreed
Done all your changes.
Forgot to mention as well, The Clown's Song erases the opponent from existence. Mujin resisted this.
I didn’t add it as it wasn't shown or how the EE is like.
Oh, wait, the last scan about Executive Q stopped working
I've rectified it.

This would count as supernatural willpower.
Will add it in the OP.

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc.

I'm thinking of adding this to the the third scan about Q in the OP with pain and supernatural willpower.

Type 2 is for if you actually survive your injuries and continue to in perpetuity. Living just a little longer would only give you supernatural willpower.

Mujin should also get really good analytical prediction as no future Dean saw with his actual precognition could save Q. Mujin even sent Dean a message through his own precog by predicting exactly when Dean would see it which is kind of stupid overpowered if you think about it. Don't know if Mori and Satan would scale to it but I think they should since Mori's skill surpasses Mujin and Satan was the closest anyone has gotten to beating Mujin.
Here, so should I add it in the OP for supreme god mujin Park?

The ice Manipulation is from the yeoui's as each has some Elemental attributes but I will work on that later not in this thread.

No telekinesis actually and air Manipulation seems okay but shouldn't it be vortex Manipulation also or vortex Manipulation falls under air Manipulation right?

I can't do the editing as I don't know how but all has been accepted except Sir_ovens has to talk about how we word Executive/commissioner Q 4-B key.

It should be written like this:

At least Star level (Fought Dusik Kim and took his place on The Six. Fought Mujin Park), higher with Joker, Varies with Swindler's Song (The Swindler's Song takes any damage done onto Q and returns it 100 fold), up to Solar System level with Clown's Song (Managed to slightly wound Supreme God Mujin, the latter even acknowledging his power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back