• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The floor 100 boss' first fight!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the show where two crap series can be put against one another in a fight to the death!

Joking aside...

AINCRAD

vs

Natsu Dragneel

Rules:

• An Incarnation of the Radius (8-A) vs Pre-Second Origin Base Natsu (8-A).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by death.
  • The battle takes place in the Ruby Palace:
    Ruby Palace full view
  • The two start off around five meters away.
Music:

Neutral Battle Music

AINCRAD's Battle Music

Natsu's Battle Music

Score:

AINCRAD: 0

Natsu: 3

Inconclusive: 0

An Incarnation of the Radius - White Great Holy Tree
Natsu Anime S2

On top of being more intelligent to a decent degree, Natsu is much more versatile in terms of CQC and ranged attacks.

Giving it to him

They're actually trees, but I guess that doesn't make a diff.

Does Natsu have anything against Danmaku, Telekinesis, Healing, and Forcefields?

Biting it alivevworks perfectly well, assuming it's in character for the animalistic tree to use them

It's a boss fight right? So it's not like it would do these things in reponse to actions taken against them but instead to the stages of the fight.

In the actual boss fight in the movie, it looked like it didn't really have specific orders, and it even responded to things like Kirito trying to hit it, players getting close, etc.

Natsu wins

The bosses strongest attack is an explosion, and Natsu's gonna eat it, plus if Kirito can beat it with OP game breaking power, then Natsu can most definitely win with Friendship Power

0 - 3 - 0.

For clarification Kirito didn't beat the boss via game breaks, he did it with an entire raid party.

Keep in mind that everyone in that room was 8-A, however they wouldn't even have stood a chance if it was just them against the boss.

They're all able to significantly damage the boss and survive significant hits from it.

You don't need to be the exact same tier as the opponent to be capable of damaging them

If all of them combined were only enough to defeat it, why do all of them scale to the feat instead of being 8B?

But the thing is they also took direct attacks from the thing and survived, and were able to deal extreme damage to it (For instance Kirito and Asuna). Take Sinon for example, who survived the explosion that made the floor 100 boss 8-A.

You don't have to be the same AP and Durability to survive hits from the opponent though.

Hell, characters in the Fate Series can survive hits from 7As as 7Bs because the AP difference isn't High enough to one shot them.

They can't he physically the same strength or it defeats the entire purpose of the boss if they had the same strength and vastly bigger numbers

Then would they be At least City Block level+, At least City Block level, or just City Block level?

Also we're derailing the thread. we can talk about downgrading most of the cast to 8-B here.

This counts as a bump, but they could still be 8-A, maybe just baseline, because the floor 100 boss is 156.7 Tons low end and 276.59 Tons high end.

It'll most likely be the lower end one (However both aren't really accepted yet and both use different equations).

Yeah I don't see anything Kirito can really do tbh. As much as I try to find any sort of chance. He can put up a fight but he'll go down even with that AP scaling. Even if he's tankier by chance, the immense amount of flames and AOE Natsu has is gonna be overwhelming.

Uhhh... we're talking about the floor 100 boss, not Kirito. The boss also has Danmaku and AOE comparable, if not superior to Natsu, so...

Still in Natsu's favor (3 votes), even though it's pretty close, since imo the boss has better moves than Natsu and possibly better AP if we take both their high ends.

Actually, Edward's calc is wrong, since the explosion is not nuclear, he need to divide the result by two.

156.7 / 2 = 78.35 Tons (City Block level+)

So the 100 boss needs to be downgraded.

My method was also wrong, since it only applies to ground level explosions.

Well at least she's still within the City Block range like we predicted. Can someone do the downgrades for all of the cast who scaled? If not then I'll do it when I get out of school tomorrow. They'll just be City Block instead of City Block+ by the way.

Also close this I guess.

I also have another 18 ton feat for the 100 boss, it happened when she attacked the group with giant vines, destroying a large part of the ground, I think it can be used as a supporting feat and to justify the durability of Kirito and his team.

Here it is, in the end it gave me 44.54 tons, this scales to Kirito and his team since they survived this attack.

Back