• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashima Hero Showdown! (0/0/0)

Post-Timeskip Overdrive Shiki Granbell vs Post-Elentear Dragon Force Natsu Dragneel (100 Years Quest)

Speed Equalized

Takes place in standard Grand Magic Games stadium battle arena

Starting distance: Whatever it usually was in the Grand Magic Games.

Shiki (Heavily Upscales from 3.574 yottatons): 0

Natsu (Far stronger than 2.7 yottatons): 1 (@M_Animefan)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Shiki should be able to move away the flames of Natsu thanks to his gravity powers, like he did in Red Cave right?

Shiki should be able to move away the flames of Natsu thanks to his gravity powers, like he did in Red Cave right?
the problem is he did move away the fire but he was still affected by the heat of the fire so just by natsu emitting his heat would **** shiki

Please don't tell me this'll turn into another debate on whether Natsu's 200 million degree heat is passive or not.

Shiki's gravity isn't enough to completely immobilize Natsu ? I believe that a Gravity Center and a Black Sky should be enough in this fight.

Good matchup but sadly natsu one shots.
How exactly?

DF Natsu scales far above post-Elentear FDKM, who scales to 2.7 yottatons, while Overdrive Post-Timeskip Shiki is stated to be equal to people who are rivals to Ziggy, who is far above Xenolith who has a 3.57 yottaton feat.

Both of them upscale so much that it's hard to tell if either one actually has a power advantage, but if I had to choose it'd likely be Shiki by a small to moderate margin due to him upscaling from the bigger feat.

How exactly?

DF Natsu scales far above post-Elentear FDKM, who scales to 2.7 yottatons, while Overdrive Post-Timeskip Shiki is stated to be equal to people who are rivals to Ziggy, who is far above Xenolith who has a 3.57 yottaton feat.

Both of them upscale so much that it's hard to tell if either one actually has a power advantage, but if I had to choose it'd likely be Shiki by a small to moderate margin due to him upscaling from the bigger feat.
I know what you mean but 200 Million degrees flame ggs.

Back