• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fish cake roll vs The chestnut (Naruto vs Baam) grace, Naruto L.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both at 7-B and tier up is restricted
They start 30 meters apart
Speed equal
They fight on Lærdal Norway tunnel
L%C3%A6rdalstunnelen_Norway.JPG

Votes:
Baam: ImNot4nUser, Arceus0x, Nierre, Beardooo, BEASTHEART880, EldemadeDityjon, AThe1412, Fezzih_007
c299544bd48fe5b16a69f3c1b206f95e.jpg

Naruto:
naruto_fanart_by_oyenpaws_deyr1e6-pre.jpg

Last edited:
What can Naruto do against:

Baam's flight and danmaku type energy spam + Power nullification or Baam's superior skill or (thought based) immobilization hax + internal organs targeting combo?

Yeah, imo, Baam is too versatile, his accelerated development means he has the speed advantage, his superior skill means that at H2H Naruto is at disadvantage (even though he may close that gap with his superior tactic mind imo) and makes it impossible for a cheap shot or hidden/surprise attack (instinctive action, danger sense, extrasensory perception, enhanced senses, analytical prediction), flight gives Baam the WAY superior mobility and Shinwonryu can nullify attacks in a way very different than the one that Naruto resists.

Naruto's clones are the biggest annoyance

Baam's flight and danmaku type energy spam
Well, they fighting on a tunnel, so Baam flight not gonna be to difficulty to Naruto to handle.
And the energy spam, he just uses clones to close the distance.
+ Power nullification or Baam's
As you know, power nullification just null what is shown to null, so i don't think it would work on Naruto.
superior skill
Clones probally, and hit him with a resegan shuriken.
or (thought based) immobilization hax +
Nothing.
Trought, is not trought based, so he may able to avoid if his quick.
internal organs targeting combo?
Naruto can receive a buttload amount of demage, and stand just fine.
He have huge stamina, so he could wintstand Baam attacks, and use his regenaration to keep up.
Yeah, imo, Baam is too versatile, his accelerated development means he has the speed advantage,
Naruto also have Accelereted develoment.
And even trought Baam is better, this should still let Naruto keep up.
his superior skill means that at H2H Naruto is at disadvantage (even though he may close that gap with his superior tactic mind imo)
(y)
and makes it impossible for a cheap shot or hidden/surprise attack (instinctive action, danger sense, extrasensory perception, enhanced senses, analytical prediction)
True, agree.
Altrougt, he could catch Baam off guard with a tranformation Jutsu into a shuriken, and hit him with a Rasegan.
Naruto's clones are the biggest annoyance
He can also summon Gamabunta to help.
Not his first move, but if the fight is difficulty to him, he could probally;

rought, is not trought based, so he may able to avoid if his quick.
You don't dodge RFC, it simply happens, it is vectorless, and it IS thought based, hand movements or direct contact are for highly resistant beings, Jinsung Ha did not require to do anything that was claimed, nor did Karaka
As you know, power nullification just null what is shown to null, so i don't think it would work on Naruto.
lmao??? what has Naruto shown that Baam hasn't nullified

lmao??? what has Naruto shown that Baam hasn't nullified
Besides Rasegan, which Shinwonryu could nullify, i don't think Baam can nullify most of Naruto arsenal, like Naruto clones, his summons, his transformation jutsu, and others.

Besides Rasegan, which Shinwonryu could nullify, i don't think Baam can nullify most of Naruto arsenal, like Naruto clones, his summons, his transformation jutsu, and others.
That's on me for not specifying... I mean, I was talking of Naruto's rasengan and their derivation which is the actual dangerous/main-most important part that Naruto can do to threaten Baam, what else would I reffer to...
Shinwonryu is pretty clearly an "anti-energy/hax" (in raws we see it can ignore logia type of intangibility), not an "inhibitor of abilities" like in RPGs. Dunno about the shadow clones, I'm not aware of what they're made of, but considering they have chakra paths I don't think they are made of chakra so same as summonings, they are more of their own beings than anything else (if they were indeed made by energy or magic they would indeed get nullified but that is not the case).

I vote Baam for my reasons

That's on me for not specifying... I mean, I was talking of Naruto's rasengan and their derivation which is the actual dangerous/main-most important part that Naruto can do to threaten Baam, what else would I reffer to...
Well, Naruto uses his Rasegan mostly in Close combat, so he may hit Baam with one, considering he uses Shinwonryu mostly against ranged attacks.
I vote Baam for my reasons
Yeah, i gonna count you vote.

Gonna be different this time.
I have a Idea.
Why is it that every freaking dude in every small verse I support just have to make matchups against super active verses? Like good grief mate I ain't gonna help you argue. If you get piled on with FRA trains by the dozens of One Piece fans I won't come to argue. Idk if Imnot4nuser would argue but considering his activity levels I doubt he wants to argue for long. Just leave us be man.

Why is it that every freaking dude in every small verse I support just have to make matchups against super active verses? Like good grief mate I ain't gonna help you argue. If you get piled on with FRA trains by the dozens of One Piece fans I won't come to argue. Idk if Imnot4nuser would argue but considering his activity levels I doubt he wants to argue for long. Just leave us be man.
Cool. 👍

Back