• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Obito's scaling is like this: Jūbi Jinchūriki (Controlled) Obito > Jūbi Jinchūriki (Uncontrolled) Obito > 3rd Form Jūbi > 2nd Form Jūbi > Kurama and Gyūki's Combined Bijū Bomb = 12.4 Teratons

I think Obito's scaling is like this: Jūbi Jinchūriki (Controlled) Obito > Jūbi Jinchūriki (Uncontrolled) Obito > 3rd Form Jūbi > 2nd Form Jūbi > Kurama and Gyūki's Combined Bijū Bomb = 12.4 Teratons
If true then Bam got the AP department since he is
UTSM Bam>PFSE White=Baseline 6-B+(53.5 teratons supposedly)>49 Teratons
a x4.3 AP advantage

This becomes a hax battle most likely

This is basically a hax battle...
This Bam starts with shinsu attacks from afar, after that:
Uses his danmaku which should be 50 bangs(superior to previous Bam meteor shower) which even White "Mr. Hundred of slashes per swing with spatial bending" had problems with(Which has his shinsu quality to decay stuff)

After that a rain of black shinsu which decays stuff even energy. A literal rain, droplets of corrosive shinsu everywhere falling from the sky

That's the starting move(s) of Bam... He hasn't used immobilization or dura bypassing attacks at all so far.
In terms of healing he can rewind his own time.

Last edited:
Since no Naruto supports shown up, I'll tell you what I remember about how this Obito fights to help you guys know how to discuss this battle, of course, I don't know if I'm 100% correct, but I am sure he uses the Truth-Seeking Balls pretty much all the time, and what he uses most besides that are Tailed Beast Chakra Arms

If true then Bam got the AP department since he is
UTSM Bam>PFSE White=Baseline 6-B+(53.5 teratons supposedly)>49 Teratons
a x4.3 AP advantage

This becomes a hax battle most likely
Obito has fire that can harm people who can survive heat as hot as the sun's surface, wood release to create wood that can bind baam. I vote him for that

Obito has fire that can harm people who can survive heat as hot as the sun's surface, wood release to create wood that can bind baam. I vote him for that
Fire doesn't matter unless we are talking about melting stuff. Fire is release of energy and some levels of durability can survive those levels of energy. Also Baam has dealt with fire users before and has barriers to counter such flames.

Wood release isn't gonna be useful at all as baam can just nuke it all with shinsoo, decompose it or do anything he wants overall

Fire doesn't matter unless we are talking about melting stuff. Fire is release of energy and some levels of durability can survive those levels of energy. Also Baam has dealt with fire users before and has barriers to counter such flames.

Wood release isn't gonna be useful at all as baam can just nuke it all with shinsoo, decompose it or do anything he wants overall
You need heat resistance, not levels of durability. His fire will just badly harm Baam

You need heat resistance, not levels of durability. His fire will just badly harm Baam
It will hurt him... If it gets to him that is. He needs to bypass shinsoo barriers first.
Baam should be comparable to people such as the commanders via scaling and those guys can tank and block attacks from Evankhell. Evan can use one of if not the hottest flames in the tower which means she should scale way above Eon Yihwa who, if i remember correctly, could burn a guy who was unphazed by the heat of molten lava.

It will hurt him... If it gets to him that is. He needs to bypass shinsoo barriers first.
If he uses it in character, then its blocked

That isn't enough resistance to heat

Only other win con is him altering fate to rewrite attacks same way as GER, but its his last resort and will make him blind if he continues for more than 5 minutes. Can Baam attack things in another universe?

Jubbito spams TSBs in this form using them to block attacks, create weapons and just sends them to kill his target
TSBs are Existence Erasure and Powernull
Worst case Scenario he sacrifices his Sharingan eye to rewrite reality for 5 minutes making all harm that ends up hitting him into a illusion

This is seriously a stomp
It just had to be the Obito that well all he does is tsb which will erase anything on contact
And he uses them for offense and defense
I don’t really see anything bam will do to counter his entire tsb versatility attacks
Without prior knowledge this is a stomp
Even with prior knowledge I don’t think bam has any counter

Back