• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Spinjitzu Master's Feat

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Master_of_Spinjutsu_split_the_planet

I made a calculation that would change the God Tier of Verse but questions arise, the feat is it literal? because it is represented as a kind of "drawing" I am here to answer:

• I did not see the show but the video still shows us the feat when he plants his sword in the ground
  • It is currently Multi Continent level to have done this feat that I calculate, if the computation is not accepted under the pretext that it is a version "drawn of the feat then it should not have the MC level
  • and even if this is represented as a "drawing" the feat is legitimate and both sides of ninjago is important in the scenario it seems to me
I would like your opinion, Thanks

Feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDTBPFF0mMY&t=59s

I'm averse to doing any large revisions on those profiles till season 8, which will divulge his backstory

Can't we just put

"Tier: at least High-6-A, possibly 5-B"

Asa justification, we can include your calc, but insert that it's unknown if the frames were real-time accurate.

Yobobojojo said:
If it's necessary and/or accepted, I can do the revisions

ALso, rgarding revisisons, I iscovered a few things about the Overlord:

We should specify that even if he is incorporal in Spirit form and has Mid Godly regen, he needs a body to fight, which he cannot regenerate, but can only gain via possession. This limits his regen to a certain extent and maxes it useless against other incorporeal beings with Mid-Godly, but he can still hold his own agianst some of them in his Golden Master form, speaking of which:

Apparently, the Golden Master has both the FSM's/Golden Ninja's powers and the original power of darkness, and he just decided to ot use the latter ones for whatever reasons.

This makes sense, since when he possesses someone, he can use both his powers and that of his host. SO the Golden Master hshould aslo have the powers of his original true form, but I added that.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
We should specify that even if he is incorporal in Spirit form and has Mid Godly regen, he needs a body to fight, which he cannot regenerate, but can only gain via possession. This limits his regen to a certain extent and maxes it useless against other incorporeal beings with Mid-Godly, but he can still hold his own agianst some of them in his Golden Master form, speaking of which:

Apparently, the Golden Master has both the FSM's/Golden Ninja's powers and the original power of darkness, and he just decided to ot use the latter ones for whatever reasons.

This makes sense, since when he possesses someone, he can use both his powers and that of his host. SO the Golden Master hshould aslo have the powers of his original true form, but I added that.
1. Yes, but I believe he can also possess land, as he did so with the Island of Darkness, likely created the Stone Army this way, and posseses Borg Tower, so that's not so much a weakness as it is inconvenience

2. Good. I can add a note if you would like.

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:

1. Yes, but I believe he can also possess land, as he did so with the Island of Darkness, likely created the Stone Army this way, and posseses Borg Tower, so that's not so much a weakness as it is inconvenience

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:

???

Yobobojojo said:
Ask DodoNova if we can send this to a admin, since we need to know why it's not reliable

It's not reliable because it's an artistic depection of the advent, in a retelling, in a flashback.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Ask DodoNova if we can send this to a admin, since we need to know why it's not reliable
It's not reliable because it's an artistic depection of the advent, in a retelling, in a flashback.
You can't really have a flash back in a retelling

Ah well, I wonder if it's possible to calculate the necessary power to send the Golden Weapons to Delta V?

Yobobojojo said:
Ah well, I wonder if it's possible to calculate the necessary power to send the Golden Weapons to Delta V?

We don't know how far was Delta V from Ninjago at the time (they were in the past). Also, ddid they immediately land on the asteroid, or did they land only when Cryptor was fllowing it with the Arcturus spaceship?

I think the average distance of a comet/asteroid would find work for a calc. Refresh my memory, was it on a distant comet or distant star system?

Back