• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First of Many Completed Grand Summoners Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump. since this is taking a while, I've started working on more calcs. specifically for the bulletmancers

Would someone be willing to summarize which points are currently under contention and why?
Is it just the speed, or did I miss something else?

Otherwise, I don't notice any glaring problems with the information on the profile, though I'm not exactly an expert on the formatting.

Would someone be willing to summarize which points are currently under contention and why?
only thing that was really being debated was the speed. other than that, everything else was accepted. I'm just doing the calcs for the Phantom Bullet and then that's it

Seeing as this has enough support, I'll post the page with the proper references once the speed calcs get accepted. Thank you to everyone that helped out with this.

Bump. Removed supernatural willpower, since I couldn't find the scan for it. Will add it to a later CRT. I have all the scans for everything else and made the profile look cooler.

bump. all the scans with justifications are now on the sandbox. gonna keep coping that the calc gets accepted

don't underestimate the lengths I'll go through to add a random old gacha game I've been playing since middle school

the time has come to finally post the profile. it's been a long journey, but we made it. I will post the profile in a little bit once I make sure everything is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back