• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Summoners Skills/Arts CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
Characters in Grand Summoners have 4 different ways to universally amp their own stats temporarily through the use of different attacks. the first being Skills, the second being Arts, third being True Arts, and the last being Super Arts. Each is given a percent multiplier that scales off of the respective character's base stats.

Starting with skills, this is the simplest. Skills are defined as "Special moves that unleash powerful attacks" and have a short cooldown of a few seconds. hitting enemies with attacks and skills causes them to drop Battle Ether, or BE, which charges the Arts gauge.

Arts are attacks that use Battle Ether. There are Arts, True Arts, Super Arts, Mega Arts, Cross Arts, and various other things that function like Arts/True Arts (Phantom Bullet, Magia Drive, Third Eye, etc.) Which have high attack multipliers, ranging from from around 12,000% to 180,000% of a respective unit's base attack, unless stated otherwise.

Most characters have passive skills and other abilities that temporarily amp their stats, and these are smaller amps (20-80%) but they usually stack

Proposal: add to Rayas' profile "far higher with Arts Techniques", which will also be added to all other GS profiles in the future once they get made, including bosses.

Link to most of the scans

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Seems simple enough for me.

@Planck69 @UchihaSlayer96 @LordTracer

Can any of ya give a secondary opinion?
680D8B9B-7B5C-4651-8525-6396546CFC62.gif

before I apply this, I just want to make sure I word it right. I'll list it below

Pre-Grand Scale:
His Arts Skill, Eternal Saber, deals 7200% of his striking strength value
Post-Grand Scale:
His Arts Skill, Eternal Saber, is increased from 7200% to 9000%. While transformed, Rayas' Ex-Arts Deals 17000% of his striking strength value, and his Ex-Truth deals 52000%)

My apologies that I didn't see this sooner. But anyways I guess this seems fine, but I'm not really this well-versed with how stuff like this works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back