• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fate of Trevor Henderson Mythos verse, complete destruction?

Trevor Henderson Mythos

has a big problem that was disscused some times, sinse the end of Trevor tumbler a lot of info was lost over time and trough multiple times what to do was disscused nothing was ever done, here is my try to do something

The best case said as I saw until now was completly erradicate It from the wiki to build from the start

I really don't think this is needed but a lot will be needed to be done

this is a GDT to disscuss what to do about It sinse all the ones I saw died shortly

SOME POSSIBILITIES:
  1. Trough the Tumbler(main source of info) was anyalated, a Wiki fandon of the verse exist that has info from that tumbler, this first opition is based on try to find any possible evidence of the linked tumbler pots in the verse and characters pages to substitue them with screanshots, links from the wiki and more
  2. Sinse the tumbler info bassicaly can't be used any more, we can also just get rid of the info taken from there and work with the info from Trevor other social midias
  3. Any other sugestion?
I will make CRT of this as suficient disscussion and info is put together to work with, any help would be grand, also any info that don't reguard the lost tumbler info is also apreciated

I will play with It a little more tomorrow to find with links we can still tecncally use

List that I will be taking things from If the thing has no link, It means that the way back machine didn't had this link

Siren Head:

Its teeth are only visible on certain radio frequencies
The sirens are possibly parasites, which can be used to duplicate itself or just get a new body
Moves almost completely silently
Has its own language
Possibly influenced modern-day technologies
Changing heads could be due to it adapting to different environments
An EMP wouldn't work, at least not well, on Siren Head
possibly influenced the siren
Strangles people to death
Could possibly keep up with a speeding car
Siren Head and Lamp Head may be the same
Can remove its head to change it or its head automatically adapts to different enviorments
Is thought to be a natural/supernatural predator
Possibly uses echolocation
Can seemingly cling to surfaces in order to get prey
The species vary in design
Has disguised itself a street lamp
If hungry enough, it will use every possible tactical advantage to get its prey
Could tank an attack from a metal baseball bat
Siren Heads update their looks frequently, one even getting into a house and imitating home furnishings and pipes in a wall
Moves like stop-motion

Cartoon cat:

Cartoon Cat is "malleable"
Is the most dangerous entity in the verse
Was originally a normal cartoon
Is evil due to "unchecked limitations"
Could potentially destroy the world
Is considered so dangerous that everything (assumedly other monsters) avoid the mall it inhabits
Is a member of a species
Cartoons are violent just to be violent

I will continue this later

List that I will be taking things from If the thing has no link, It means that the way back machine didn't had this link

Siren Head:

The sirens are possibly parasites, which can be used to duplicate itself or just get a new body
Has its own language
Can remove its head to change it or its head automatically adapts to different enviorments
Siren Heads update their looks frequently, one even getting into a house and imitating home furnishings and pipes in a wall
Moves like stop-motion

Cartoon cat:

Is considered so dangerous that everything (assumedly other monsters) avoid the mall it inhabits
Is a member of a species

You should probably ask the admins or some knowledgable members for the clarifications

You should probably ask the admins or some knowledgable members for the clarifications
First, what?
second, the biggest problem right now is the loss of info thanks to the tumbler erradication, I'm just serching what info from there can still be saved

First, what?
second, the biggest problem right now is the loss of info thanks to the tumbler erradication, I'm just serching what info from there can still be saved
So you're the only one knowledgable about the verses? So this is like your blog on verse nuking or something? I'm a little confused really

So you're the only one knowledgable about the verses? So this is like your blog on verse nuking or something? I'm a little confused really
Ohhhh, no no, there is other suporters, but well... they seem to have not been really active in the vs wiki fandom or something, I'm not even a suport of this verse expecifically, I just don't want to see a complete and with a bunch of info get nuked without need

Suporters:
I'm more doing It sinse I have free time, any help would be great trough

Ohhhh, no no, there is other suporters, but well... they seem to have not been really active in the vs wiki fandom or something, I'm not even a suport of this verse expecifically, I just don't want to see a complete and with a bunch of info get nuked without need

Suporters:
I'm more doing It sinse I have free time, any help would be great trough
Well i just join so i probably can't edit much so sorry...

Ah i see gotcha

Siren Head:

Has its own language
Moves like stop-motion

Cartoon cat:

Is a member of a species

I'm doing a stop at this moment, If you could see with links are saved in the way back machine of the other creatures I would apreciate

i remember there was a screenshot of TH's statement that Cartoon Cat would win in a fight between all monsters.

pretty sure discord linked images are getting banned or sth so i downloaded it and ill upload it to imgur later on if needed

ok and....

oof
that's why I am so happy that we still have a screenshot. Sillyswampghost is his username in like any of the older accounts he had so it is definitely him. There was a plethora of questions and very interesting answers, sadly, not even the wayback machine has archives of this

So, for the siren head, the link of first one to the strangles people to death one has their link works properly if that's what you wanna know bit i wanna sleep first soo see yall tomorrow

Siren Head:

Has its own language
Moves like stop-motion

Cartoon cat:

Is a member of a species

Here is all the ones I alread serched

Give me all different unsubstantiated info points you need, and ill find proof for as many as i can and get back to you. I always respect hard work and so i'll be sure to give my maximum effort to help you save the verse.

Give me all different unsubstantiated info points you need, and ill find proof for as many as i can and get back to you. I always respect hard work and so i'll be sure to give my maximum effort to help you save the verse.

this are links I couldn't find in the way back machine

And thank you, I will do more reserch later into the other mitos

Unchecked limitations and stronger then all the monsters come from a tumblr post. Although you probably know that, on a cursory glance i found an article by a fan mentioning this , so i think the only way to substantiate that is if the statement has been repeated somewhere else, or there is a screenshot of the tumblr post.

Last edited:
Unchecked limitations and stronger then all the malls come from a tumblr post. Although you probably know that, on a cursory glance i found an article by a fan mentioning this , so i think the only way to substantiate that is if the statement has been repeated somewhere else, or there is a screenshot of the tumblr post.
Well, better them nothing I guess, thanks

Reading further into the article it states that he's "malleable" because he's capable of changing his appearance. screenshot of the statement, so any pic of Cartoon Cat jumping out should do (ive already seen 2 so far)

Back