• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Complete Verse Overhual - Revenge of Tier 1 Upgrades -

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I created a cosmology blog for Saint Seiya. The link for it is here

The blog has no tier proposal within it, but will be used going forward to provide justification on profiles.

The below are the tiers being proposed. There is a high end being proposed then a lower end.

Overall the Cosmology is really complex

I believe I see reason for a possible Tier 1-A Cosmology for the very simplified following reason below.

The set of literally all possibilities of a given system is given by the power set of said system.

And, in the case of spacetime itself, it'd be given by the power set of 2 aleph-0, since that's the cardinality of a continuum. Which would lead to a space with cardinality 2'2"aleph-0

Which is Low 1-A.

The reasoning for that in simplistic terms, is that every coordinate in each spatiotemporal dimension of each universe creates an uncountably infinite number of universes which then does the same thing ad Infinium, and each Universe is also a recursion with a universe existing inside another universe inside another universe ad Infinium again. This creates a space greater than a 2^2^aleph-0 which is Low 1-A thus "The Multiverse" should be greater than Low 1-A

However, there is a higher space and time dimension beyond the multiverse, (though you could argue this just supports an infinite recursion of universes thus the whole structure called "The Universe" wouldn't be 1-A but....) and to my understanding (key thing there) that is 1-A, and there are realms beyond that which should also be 1-A (reasonings in blog)

if Tier 1-A and Low 1-A are rejected then we need to discussing the tiering for

1. Every, and Any, thought a creature has in each universe creates an infinite multiverse
  2. Every point/coordinate in a spacetime continuum creates an infinite multiverse for each individual coordinate in the axis's
  3. changes in the arrangement of atoms (Including atoms individually) create an infinite multiverse ( For example the Wind Blowing, and Water Dropping)
  4. The rhythm of an individual persons beating heart creates an infinite multiverse for each single beat
  5. even something as fundamental as the Soul can create new infinite multiverses

All of this is encompassed by a Higher Space and Time Dimension called "The Universe." (could just be supporting evidence of an infinite recursion of universes too)

Then it can be debated what an infinite recursion of a Universe inside a Universe tier is while also taking into consideration the above following things laid out.

without infinite recursion of universes, This looks like it could be 9D points 2, 3, and 4 should be an uncountably infinite #, and then it being encompassed by a higher space time. 8th sense users could potentially have a 10D mind due to Reality fiction difference with the multiverse.

Then again maybe my line of thinking is wrong its at best 6D lol.

Also on the blog are also reasons for certain characters and concepts to scale to the whole Cosmology.

Also, this canoncity blog was accepted in a past thread

it needs to be made into a proper wiki page

Last edited:
lots to digest here

I think the universe structure being a multiverse is pretty clear cut

That's all I'm sure about at the moment, will wait for more input about the math stuff

Ultima Reality and DontTalkDT are both often extremely busy/tired, but I recall @Executor_N0 has helped out with Saint Seiya threads in the past and is also generally knowledgeable.

This is nowhere near 1-A. I don't even see how an infinite recursion was gotten from this. Just seems to be standard "every action creates a new universe" but on steroids.
The set of literally all possibilities of a given system is given by the power set of said system.

And, in the case of spacetime itself, it'd be given by the power set of 2 aleph-0, since that's the cardinality of a continuum. Which would lead to a space with cardinality 2'2"aleph-0

Which is Low 1-A.

Every point in spacetime creates a multiverse

Infinite recursion is because galaxies are universes and they exist inside of each other. Universe inside universes

Which is Low 1-A.

Infinite recursion is because galaxies are universes and they exist inside of each other. Universe inside universes
I'm only seeing low 1-C at best from this. I still don't see how you can get infinite recursion from this (and infinite recursions of universes wouldn't result in 1-A either too). Proof just doesn't seem to be sufficient enough.

I'm only seeing low 1-C at best from this. I still don't see how you can get infinite recursion from this (and infinite recursions of universes wouldn't result in 1-A either too). Proof just doesn't seem to be sufficient enough.
The infinite recursion would he high 1-B the 1-A aspects comes from a separate thingy there

Even on a lower end there is multiple different "muktiverses being created" aspects creating many and more uncountably infinite universes

Which is Low 1-A.

Which is i not see any power set of infinite in here

Every thought of creature in any universe create infinite multiverse. We not now the number of creature in every universes, but let we say it infinite. So it just infinite multiverse*infinite multiverse, even if we say the thought of one creature is infinite, it still just infinite*infinite*infinite, not infinite^infinite

And even if that infinite^infinite set or power set of infinite, it just aleph 1 and that just one level of higher dimension

Which is i not see any power set of infinite in here

Every thought of creature in any universe create infinite multiverse. We not now the number of creature in every universes, but let we say it infinite. So it just infinite multiverse*infinite multiverse, even if we say the thought of one creature is infinite, it still just infinite*infinite*infinite, not infinite^infinite

And even if that infinite^infinite set or power set of infinite, it just aleph 1 and that just one level of higher dimension
The cardinality of a spacetime continuum is a power set of 2 aleph-0 and every moment of time within that continuum is creating infinite universes for each individual coordinate in the continuum. Hence the Low 1-A.

The cardinality of a spacetime continuum is a power set of 2 aleph-0 and every moment of time within that continuum is creating infinite universes for each individual coordinate in the continuum. Hence the Low 1-A.
Which i dont see any power set in here, and aleph 0^aleph 0 is just aleph 1 and that just one level of higher dimension. Sure it can be low 1A but if the context is about add more higher dimension not about just add more universe

Which i dont see any power set in here, and aleph 0^aleph 0 is just aleph 1 and that just one level of higher dimension. Sure it can be low 1A but if the context is about add more higher dimension not about just add more universe
It can be done but adding more universes according to what Ultima told me. Which is where I learned this lol. I'll see if I can find that lol

Hmmm, should I change my vote? Everyone seems to be disagreeing
Everyone appears to ne disagreeing with 1 thing which I believe is stemming fron q misunderstanding somewhere

Though there is a lower end alternative being proposed too thar appears to be ignored atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back