• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trevor Henderson General discussion thread: giants edition

Thanks. Still doesn’t really feel right for this to basically halt all of the discussions but oh well.
I never said it would, I was trying to do the honest thing and not continue to engage or disrupt your discussions, you can continue as if I hadn't commented.
Do you plan to do it today? Also even if Long Horse is downgraded, doesn’t change the fact CC scales above the characters in the verse.
Long Horse being downgraded would affect CC's tier, and no, the plan for it isn't today.

I don't get why would LH get nerfed. I kinda do yet i kinda don't.
The few arguments i can think of as to why he wouldn't be that strong are:
-people might argue that it stretches like rubber
-it is unknown wether his energy output is infinite with the individual movement
-infinite mass would affect the surroundings

my counterarguments for that would be:
-it is stated that it is ininite in length multiple times
-it's full body is stored in another dimension meaning that it comes out of there and doesn't stretch
-even if each individual movement is not high 3-A it's full potential is
-LH bends physics and ignores gravity which would make it so it does not affect the surroundings

I'm pretty sure there are like 12 spatial dimensions at the minimum, since there's a 12-dimensional body hive.

And wasn't Long Horse stated to exist at the culminating point of the 12 dimensions? I could've sworn I saw that.

and I agree that certain Titans need to have separate profiles.

and they are also theorised to be Angels of God, to which the storm sirens could be Gabriel's trumpets.

Necro

I agree that Titans need their own profiles, people have theories that the Titans are angels of God, the name needs to be changed to "The Titans" or "Titans" because that's what Trevor refers them as.

The tiers could use a bit of revision if possible.

Back