• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trevor Henderson General discussion thread: giants edition

So we all know that the TH verse can be a pain in the neck with its statements, however i most specific creatures have at least a semi-clear tier. But not the giants. The giants profile is kind of a mess. There are no calcs and there are weird tiers. Like i sorta get tier baseline 7-A for the giants larger than the cloud layer or the size of mountains, but we've got the worm thing and other creatures which don't qualify for the lowest tier, that being high 8-C. We need some calcs and some revisions on that stuff.
Another problem i have with the giants is that it is a single profile. We have unique monsters like the walking faith who get lumped with completley separate looking creatures. Another thing is, the ones shown in the profile are not even the superior ones. There is some info i need help digging up.

1.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/797840890227962155/ idk how to post pics here but this monster is a thing. I need help digging up some info on him and checking wether he is even canon or not. He seems bigger than whatever shown in the giants profile.

2. https://trevor-henderson-inspiration.fandom.com/wiki/The_Behemoth i need help checking where the heck this thing came out of. It looks legit but there is no source on the info and it may be fanart. The comment section looks like a discussion i had in 3rd grade. only thing i found is this (i tried using reverse image search) https://twitter.com/thecthultist?lang=en. I couldn't find it for now as the dude has like 1000 tweets but it got backtracked there. if anyone can help then you are amazing cause we may have a tier 6-B or such on our hands.

I may continue adding on more stuff in this thread if i find anything but for now i need some opinions.

Both of them are legit.

But I agree that it's not ideal that we treat them in a single profile. At best it should be converted to a civ profile. And the name should be changed to "Titans", don't know where the Giants name came from, but almost every instance Trevor has referred to them as Titans.

And I don't think you'd get higher than this, considering it dwarfs mountain ranges.

2. https://trevor-henderson-inspiration.fandom.com/wiki/The_Behemoth i need help checking where the heck this thing came out of. It looks legit but there is no source on the info and it may be fanart. The comment section looks like a discussion i had in 3rd grade. only thing i found is this (i tried using reverse image search) https://twitter.com/thecthultist?lang=en. I couldn't find it for now as the dude has like 1000 tweets but it got backtracked there. if anyone can help then you are amazing cause we may have a tier 6-B or such on our hands.
The contents of the page is headcanon at best. The Trevor Henderson inspiration wiki makes up alot of false things about Trevor Henderson Monsters so I wouldn't use it for research on monsters. I recommend using The Trevor Henderson Database wiki for more correct information.

The contents of the page is headcanon at best. The Trevor Henderson inspiration wiki makes up alot of false things about Trevor Henderson Monsters so I wouldn't use it for research on monsters. I recommend using The Trevor Henderson Database wiki for more correct information.
that's just depressing. Since the TH popularity took off there have been many cringy things about the fandom ranging from weird toony animations, siren head in the weird minecraft monster school vids to fake headcanons. The comment section of the post i gave you represents it well.

So does anyone know how to find the giant calculator? pretty sure one existed.

anyways, i know this is a Giants revision and not a TH revision but i found sth.
A dude asks: Is Long Horse friendly? What kind of damage can he do? Hes my favorite and I really need to know how much I'm risking if I'm going to pet him
Trevor replies in the https://curiouscat.qa/slimyswampghost/post/1025146433 as follows:
He's friendly. Just show respect. He avoids people generally, as his existence kind of pokes a hole in reality and a lot of peoples brains can't handle that.

so mind manip or instanity manip?
also, i couldn't find a TH general discussion at the moment. Should i change the title of this thread to make it one?

Yall ppl need to read up on this. More curious cat posts:
question:if all of you monsters got into one big fight, who would win?
answer by TH: Cartoon Cat, i think.

I remember people arguing wether CC should scale to Long horse or not as he seemed to be just more violent, but this proves that he is stronger.

I remember people arguing wether CC should scale to Long horse or not as he seemed to be just more violent, but this proves that he is stronger.
Link? Or scan?

The reasoning for abilities, speed, strength and especially durability either aren’t really explained or are kinda just wrong :/

Can you explain why you have said statistics? You didn’t provide scans so just curious.

I believe you brought this up before and did mention this. This very likely has nothing to do with the giant’s “creating” a moon. In the scan it even gives the theorized explanation that it is from space overlapping.

Trevor even confirmed that unrelated to the Giants there are cosmic stuff going on. “Roughly, the world where “something really bad happened” and there are giant creatures and weird cosmic phenomena happening on a regular basis. All the pictures with giant monsters are in this universe, more or less.”

It clearly isn’t a dog or canine though. Similar boy structure, sure, but arguably lacks evidence. That goes for speed and many abilities given. Plus you forgot the abilities all monsters share.

Killing is 9-C, which he isn’t ever implied to do. Most Trevor’s monsters aren’t really implied to have killed tbh.

He says "I think" as it's an uncertainty.

It completely misses the point too because Long Horse is benevolent and wouldn't fight either way.

Well we could at least give Cartoon Cat a "possibly higher" tier with this along with his upcoming 9-B status. This is a hypothetical scenario if every single monster of the verse decided to fight each other until someone wins so anything goes.

Last edited:
Uncertainty doesn’t automatically equal wrong though.

The question is if all monsters fought each other, not just the violent ones. If that was the case most monsters wouldn’t participate. It would include Long Horse.
It doesn't automatically make it correct either.

It's in their character to not fight, so winning a fight against them wouldn't be that difficult.

Other implications confirmed this though, such as the other monsters fearing and avoiding cartoon cat. If the implications is that controversial then “likely/possibly” but imo that really just seems to be going through a few to many hoops that just going with the fact that Trevor considers CC at the very least one of the most powerful characters in the verse.

An elephant could arguably not want to fight me but that doesn’t mean I’ll defeat it in a fight. And the pacifist nature seems to be implied in relation to humans, not the other monsters of the verse.

An elephant could arguably not want to fight me but that doesn’t mean I’ll defeat it in a fight. And the pacifist nature seems to be implied in relation to humans, not the other monsters of the verse.
I mean, we have no evidence it doesn't apply to both, it would be an assumption in of itself to assert it's only towards people.

Mind you I have a problem with Long Horse's rating in general.

EDIT: I'll address this at a later date, don't want to give the impression I'm speaking facts.

Last edited:
I mean, we have no evidence it doesn't apply to both, it would be an assumption in of itself to assert it's only towards people.

Mind you I have a problem with Long Horse's rating in general.

Is there anything that implies that its pacifist nature applies to monsters as well? If so Headless still has a point here. Or any logical reason why it would be docile to the blatantly malevolent monsters like Cartoon Cat or Siren Head, outside of fear with Cartoon Cat's case. Hell on Trevor's Twitter it is possible that Long Horse has an antagonistic relationship with Siren Head.

Ok then.

Also Cartoon Cat’s implications of being the strongest go back a while. “ Everything else actively avoids the mall, if they know what’s good for them.” This implies two things, one that creatures are scared to get into an engagement with Cartoon Cat, and that they should be scared. If they know what is good for them implies that it wouldn’t be good if they come across Cartoon Cat.
Is there anything that implies that its pacifist nature applies to monsters as well? If so Headless still has a point here. Or any logical reason why it would be docile to the blatantly malevolent monsters like Cartoon Cat or Siren Head, outside of fear with Cartoon Cat's case. Hell on Trevor's Twitter it is possible that Long Horse has an antagonistic relationship with Siren Head.
Thank you for bringing these up, but I will address them both when I make the thread on this subject.

If you'd like, I'll notify you when I do make it.

Or you can just bring them up right now instead of making a thread that would probably go nowhere.

Unless you cannot think of anything right now.
Are you directly implying that I don't have a leg to stand on and am stalling instead of doing the intellectually honest thing and compiling my arguments on a larger issue as a whole instead of slowly throwing them in and making a thread last longer than it needs to?

I recommend you just be patient.

Back