• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fate of Trevor Henderson Mythos verse, complete destruction?

stronger then all the malls
Mall of america rn:
4gi1jl.jpg

"Cartoon Cat is the most (𝘿𝘼𝙏𝘼 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿) of all the (𝘿𝘼𝙏𝘼 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿)!"

Call me an optimist, but to me this sounds like he's heavily implying that Cartoon Cat is the most dangerous of all the monsters (also found the origin to the fact sheet)

Just saw that right now. Holy shit Arceus ur the ******* man!
the man is the guy who randomly screenshotted that quote for no actual reason and saved our asses.

Anyways i am calcing a few things rn, may make a blog in free time.
for now i got the big red creature's weight to 8194291600000 kg

Naw it's you for even having the screenshot
downloaded it once i found it rn, i heard there's some debacle about discord images so i could put it on imgur or sth.

Anyways, i am speed-calcing and, if we use the speed of a child running (~8.6 m/s) we get 72424.69009751433623 tons or 72.4 kilotons or 7-C+ which is a lot lower.

If it fell though it would generate 32804566.454235181212 tons of tnt of energy which is 32 megatons or 7-B

List that I will be taking things from If the thing has no link, It means that the way back machine didn't had this link

Siren Head:

Its teeth are only visible on certain radio frequencies
The sirens are possibly parasites, which can be used to duplicate itself or just get a new body
Moves almost completely silently
Has its own language
Possibly influenced modern-day technologies
Changing heads could be due to it adapting to different environments
An EMP wouldn't work, at least not well, on Siren Head
possibly influenced the siren
Strangles people to death
Could possibly keep up with a speeding car
Siren Head and Lamp Head may be the same
Can remove its head to change it or its head automatically adapts to different enviorments
Is thought to be a natural/supernatural predator
Possibly uses echolocation
Can seemingly cling to surfaces in order to get prey
The species vary in design
Has disguised itself a street lamp
If hungry enough, it will use every possible tactical advantage to get its prey
Could tank an attack from a metal baseball bat
Siren Heads update their looks frequently, one even getting into a house and imitating home furnishings and pipes in a wall
Moves like stop-motion

Cartoon cat:

Cartoon Cat is "malleable"
Is the most dangerous entity in the verse
Was originally a normal cartoon
Is evil due to "unchecked limitations"
Could potentially destroy the world
Is considered so dangerous that everything (assumedly other monsters) avoid the mall it inhabits
Is a member of a species
Cartoons are violent just to be violent

I will continue this later
Long Horse:

Stops existing when out of site
Long Horse exists in physical space
Teleports
Either tries to warn people of disasters or accidently causes them
Moves through the layers of reality
Long Horse notes
Neck never ends
Long Horse's neck defies physics, and his true body if he has one cannot be comprehended by humans. It isn't in our dimension, and possibly exists were all realities connect
Can talk without words
Can pop into existence randomly
Can disappear when not being looked at, and is unaffected by parts of its neck withering up and crumbling into dust
Body possibly exists in a pocket dimension, were it simultaneously exists and doesn't
Could go on forever
Its neck breaks physics and space

Fencer:

To angry to die
Attacks everyone as he is confused, thinking everyone was a member of the team that killed him
Has sportsman-like conduct, but can't die
Uses a rapier, dagger, single-sword foil, epee, and sabre
Cannot be persuaded
Fights like Red from Us (Fight scene)

Chicken Ghost

Is a minor forgotten god, though most of its power is diminished. Represents poultry
Lost the power of a minor deity, but will reward the faithful
Is good
Defends chickens
Chickens nearby sing like a human choir

Big Charlie:

Isn't evil or aggressive

Rowdy:

Likes stabbing people
Uses a rope and hunting knife
Kills people in New York, and is a psychopath
He is a normal human and could be taken down by a capable fighter
Most likely to be a fan of Logan Paul

The Lamb:

Is a metaphysical entity, who causes blood clots and can reverse gravity

The Giants:

Their propose is beyond our understanding
They are considered "recurring characters"

Dummy:

Living organisms around it die, like the effects of radiation. Causes those it touches to rot
Favored weapon is his hands

Coldclay:

Fights with whatever is on hand, favoring hammers
Is a mysterious murderous entity who doesn't obey physics or reason

The Child

Is neither a child, nor an adult
It thinks its a child
Claws are its murder weapon of choice

The Universe and Shared Abilities​

Any way

After that I will mostly likle start create some other CRT to give Cartoon Cat Toon Force and NPI (sinse It is considered thst would win a fight against every TH creatures, maybe this can give It more as well)

Another problem I have is that giants aren't only one tyoe of creature andehas a bunch of diferent giants in TH mithos

Back