• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
one difference, rumple can't do anything against yhwach while yhwach can absorb him, so its not inconclusive

Almighty is one jack of all trades ability that is always on.

Passive: Seeing the futures, knowing everything in the futures and power null.

Activated with a thought: Changing the futures and power steal.

what's time stop going to do?

precog resistance is useless

power null resistance is useless.

still gets absorbed

why does yhwach not have access to his sternritter abilities..

especially when he has them against drakkon

doesn't make any sense when you're trying to decide the strongest characters for every tier.

Ghuttsu said:
why does yhwach not have access to his sternritter abilities..
especially when he has them against drakkon

doesn't make any sense when you're trying to decide the strongest characters for every tier.
Because that is not in-character for him to use.

It makes sense when we rank the strongest characters for every tier, we rate them based on how they are in-character.

And he didn't even need, nor use his Sternritter abilites in his fight against so it doesn't matter if he is in or out-of-character.

Ghuttsu said:
what's time stop going to do?
precog resistance is useless

power null resistance is useless.

still gets absorbed
Time Stop would stop him in time.

Instead of just saying that Rumple's resistances are useless, why don't you actually prove why they would be useless with scans.

time stop is going to stop the almighty, from seeing himself getting frozen in the future?

it's called absorption. one of yhwach's main abilities.

why make a thread, in which yhwach doesn't even use all of his powers.

literally no point

Literally every Yhwach vsthread is done with him being in-character, so I dont see your point. Unless you want to make him Bloodlusted here? Do that and he doesnt enter to the Five Strongest list

Ghuttsu said:
time stop is going to stop the almighty, from seeing himself getting frozen in the future?
it's called absorption. one of yhwach's main abilities.

why make a thread, in which yhwach doesn't even use all of his powers.

literally no point
If Rumple resists Precog and Power Null - then Yhwach's precog and power null are useless.

So Rumple's Time Stop/Paralysis will affect Yhwach unless you can prove that Yhwach's power null can override Rumple's resistance.

Yhwach absorption actuivates by touching his opponent. Rumple's Time Stop/Paralysis, BFR, and Transmutation are thought-based. Far faster than Yhwach's absorption.

However, Yhwach's Fate Hax is thought-based as well - that's why the current ruling is inconclusive via who thinks first.

And I already told you - the Stronget Character for Every Tier list uses characters that are in-character. Yhwach doesn't use his Sternritter powers nor Yamamoto's Bankai in-character.

And to find out which is superior on that list is the purpose of this thread.

Not really, it depends on how potent his power null is.

I doubt that it's more potent then "any ability that i know, i also understand and everything that i understand will become my ally, and will be unable to harm me in any way". especially since they're both 5-a, let alone with yhwach changing his fate, as to where none of rumples abilities actually hit yhwach. with the almighty, so yes, he can still absorb.

and alright.

Ghuttsu said:
I doubt that it's more potent then "any ability that i know, i also understand and everything that i understand will become my ally, and will be unable to harm me in any way".
That's not a potency feat, that's just what makes everyone nlf Yhwach

Being in the same tier doesn't suddenly mean he can just null everything even if someone resists being nulled

Ghuttsu said:
Not really, it depends on how potent his power null is.
I doubt that it's more potent then "any ability that i know, i also understand and everything that i understand will become my ally, and will be unable to harm me in any way". especially since they're both 5-a, let alone with yhwach changing his fate, as to where none of rumples abilities actually hit yhwach. with the almighty, so yes, he can still absorb.

and alright.
You have to prove the potency of Yhwach's power null is greater than Rumple's resistance.

For instance, maybe include what types of hax that Yhwach has nulled, or the fact that Yhwach with the Almighty nulled conceptual power null which can likely be argued to be a feat that shows that the Almighty's null is greater than Rumple's resistance.

The quote you wrote isn't a justifiaction for potency, but that Yhwach has power null - which we all know about. Also, both of them being 5-A means nothing.

And for Yhwach to manipulate Rumple's Fate, he needs to think which is why he has an inconclusive with Rumple as the current vote because to defeat Yhwach, Rumple needs to think as well.

I'm confused, every Incon vote has been voted but not a single Yhwach or Rumple vote. This feels like selective choosing.

That said, Yhwach.

Almighty has nulled conceptual manipulation and power null (against Ichibe Hyosube who removed Yhwach's ability and name, The Almighty simply destroyed that).

Almighty has also affected persons who are, reasonably, stronger than him (he was oneshot by True Bankai Ichigo, yet could shatter the Hollowfied True Bankai with a thought).

Even if Rumple is superior in most metrics, Rumple himself does not have the resistances for powernulling an anti-powernull, the likes of which Yhwach possesses.

The BFR argument does not work, Yhwach can open dimensional gates and teleport and The Almighty can powernull Rumple as shown.

Yhwach wins

Wait a minute, Yhwach should take this on a second thought. I had forgotten about the Reactive Evolution part about the Almighty which is passive as far as I'm aware. Yhwach should see the future and become resistant to anything Rumplestiltskin can throw at him. Also Xulrex forgot Yhwach has also nulled EE very casually and that was before the Almighty received a buff so the null on this key should be a lot more potent.

The Prince of Counters said:
Wait a minute, Yhwach should take this on a second thought. I had forgotten about the Reactive Evolution part about the Almighty which is passive as far as I'm aware. Yhwach should see the future and become resistant to anything Rumplestiltskin can throw at him.
Precisely, that's where Yhwach's power null has been coming in and being argued this entire time.

The Almighty is immune to powernull, and adapts to powernull anything that could affect Yhwach.

He realistically cannot lose, provably.

EmperorDoom25 said:
His BFR ignores Dimensional Travel
The Almighty ignores that stipulation since any power takes Yhwach's side and becomes useless against him. He resists it.

Xulrev said:
I'm confused, every Incon vote has been voted but not a single Yhwach or Rumple vote. This feels like selective choosing.
That said, Yhwach.

Almighty has nulled conceptual manipulation and power null (against Ichibe Hyosube who removed Yhwach's ability and name, The Almighty simply destroyed that).

Almighty has also affected persons who are, reasonably, stronger than him (he was oneshot by True Bankai Ichigo, yet could shatter the Hollowfied True Bankai with a thought).

Even if Rumple is superior in most metrics, Rumple himself does not have the resistances for powernulling an anti-powernull, the likes of which Yhwach possesses.

The BFR argument does not work, Yhwach can open dimensional gates and teleport and The Almighty can powernull Rumple as shown.

Yhwach wins
My vote collection is selective because the votes for Rumple or Yhwach prior were based on things that the other side of the argument said wouldn't work. And thus I didn't consider them legitimate enough to count.

For instance, Yhwach wins because he power nulls Rumple. Despite Rumple having a resistance to Power Null and the person making the statement not specifying on how Yhwach's power null is greater than Yhwach's resistance. The reverse is true as well.

And believe me when I say that IF I had a bias in this fight, it would be for Yhwach since I like the series and character. Hell, I even made an argument for him here, which is the same one you are making. But I am trying to be neutral here.

BFR can't work as Rumple's BFR can seal people with Dimensional Travel like Yhwach, but your superior power null argument is legitimate for now.

The Prince of Counters said:
Wait a minute, Yhwach should take this on a second thought. I had forgotten about the Reactive Evolution part about the Almighty which is passive as far as I'm aware. Yhwach should see the future and become resistant to anything Rumplestiltskin can throw at him. Also Xulrex forgot Yhwach has also nulled EE very casually and that was before the Almighty received a buff so the null on this key should be a lot more potent.
Rumple is resistant to Precog - which according to The ArchDemon, the OUAT expert, is on a similar level to Yhwach's.

@Warren

That is fair, it just seemed a bit odd.

But yes I re-assert my vote and Prince's since he agrees with me for the reasons I have stated above; The Almighty is a passive powernull that works against power nullification as shown against Ichibe Hyosube.

Even if Rumple is resistances to precog it doesn't change the fact that Almighty works on Yhwach, so he will know if something happens to him even if he can see Rumple in the future because he will assume it was cause by the opponent in front of hin. Example: he gets cut, you would assume it was the person in front of you. You cannot move in a future so you would assume your opponent used some sort of spell to paralyze you in the future. That power will still be seen on Yhwach's body, it's effects at least and will get null.

AppleLord said:
Even if Rumple is resistances to precog it doesn't change the fact that Almighty works on Yhwach, so he will know if something happens to him even if he can see Rumple in the future because he will assume it was cause by the opponent in front of hin. Example: he gets cut, you would assume it was the person in front of you. You cannot move in a future so you would assume your opponent used some sort of spell to paralyze you in the future. That power will still be seen on Yhwach's body, it's effects at least and will get null.
Isn't there a thread that is trying to get rid of Yhwach's Acausality Type 2?

I don't think that this argument should be used untill that thread is concluded - unless it already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back