• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fallen Elf Generals vs Kiwabara Hatsune

Alright so

The AP is >>>20 or so Kilotons final clash... Which I now realize was done by two people and thereby would be a >>>10 or so Kilotons Final Clash vs 22.7461722780340 Kilotons when a bit angry.... And dealing a critical hit, so their normal AP would be 11.373086139017 and can amp it higher via their vast array of Sword Skills, so, Kawaii Samurai should have the edge.

The main points of contention are, can she beat Regen well, how does skill match up, and can she deal with Sword Skill speed amps? They aren't like other SAO Tabletop characters where they blitz comparable opponents, but they do give a pretty good boost.

I'm fairly sure she can deal with Regen, maybe not imminently but eventually, I forgot what Mid Regen is but if im not mistaken being cut into dozens of parts would suffice though?

as for Sword Skill speed amps.. I am unsure, as in the Kawaii verse it's normally just stuff like speed and strength and durability that get amps, not specifically Skil.l or in this context is the Skill=amping up speed. (Like a video game)

if so I think maybe she could counter it as she can amp her self up aswell using Tokubetsu.

so in short

Yes i think she can deal with Regen given enough time.

however im unsure of who's Skills are superior

Cutting them to pieces would work, but, Type 2 makes it so that they'll be able to survive even bisextion just fine, with the torso not ever really maintaining damage. Mid Regen is specifically regenerating from wounds to the head.

Actually, Sword Skills boost AP and Speed, but Speed is the main meme material.

Also, another thing I must note, this is a 2v1, and both of them can use disarming skills to take her weapon and method of really doing a number on them down.

I'm leaning towards the generals for Regen, Numbers and Disarming, but if she's skilled enough, it's likely I'll just go incon.

Regen might be a problem if it's a 2 v1 but do they have a counter for her Poison Aura or Intagibility

If so then I agree they should take it.

even with her Skill, it might be hard to take down 2 of them

while she has an extremely good 7-decade track record, I find it unlikely that every opponent she has fought was comparable to her.

They can resist poison and Regen it off

... They actually do. Phantom Rave can hit intangibles... And negate durability and do a bunch of other things I should have put on the profiles...

Self Yeets

But yeah, they can deal with intangibility.

I mean

Isn't this person outright the stronkest 7-C Samurai

Hmm

Yeah, I think I'll go with the Generals for the reasons I've already stated.

Note you can vote on your own threads.

I'll go with generals FRA since they can deal with i n t a n g i b i l i t y

Well, with all fairness to Kiwabara, it can only be used once per day.

To to unfair to Kiwabara, it does true damage, and sharp weapons are just fine letting comparable opponents kill eachother in one blow, and I kinda doubt she can keep intangible forever.

Let's see...

Both can amplify their stats which gives neither a clear edge stats wise, which means that in order to figure out who is more likely to come out on top we need to look at other factors.

They can both use intagibility which means they'll cancel each other out, giving no one the advantage once again.

However this is a 2v1, which seems to finally give the generals a good chance of winning.

But wait, there's something no one mentioned yet, Kiwabara has precognition, i cannot overstate how important this ability is, thanks to this she will know what kind of attacks will be used, where they come from, and how to counter them, the generals don't have something to counter Kiwabara's precognition which makes their advantage in numbers way less helpful, couple that with her skill and 7 decades of experience and i think Kiwabara is likely to pull through, it's going to take some well placed hits to take them down because of their Regenerationn but Kiwabara can fight for days so stamina isn't a problem here.

That precog is never actually elaborated on so I don't know how good or combat applicable it really is, and it only helps so much against people who can easily make themselves faster then you and can pincer you. Not to mention that Intellegence users already can have pseudo precog as shown with Okami, so just knowing where the attack will come from won't account for the attacker knowing where they'll know where the attack's coming from.

I assume that's Millisecond from her perspective?

Cause otherwise it would be like a million years to an MFTL+ which seems basically unwritable for a story

Authors control what happens which controls the feats but regardless, it's still much too minor to close the gap made by other disadvantages.

yup, the only reason they that fast was because i wanted to create a FTL character, because other than her at the time most of my characters ranged from Supersonic-MHS+, so I created a feat for ***** and giggles and Soldier Blue ended up calcing it for me

Back then I was pretty ignorant when it comes to stuff like that

So that's why MFTL+ came about, i was thinking of changing it but right now it's more like a running gag to me, how their speed is such an Outlier to everything else on the profile.

It's useless because in 9/10 matches speed is =

now fight D&D

do it anyways

Back