• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destructinator’s Explosion (Fairly OddParents)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I know the Destructinator exploding was calced before at over a petaton, but it turned out, we have overlooked something that has been stated in regards to its power.

https://m.wco stream.com/the-fairly-oddparents-wishlogy-the-final-ending (Remove the space)

At 28:10, the Destructinator stated that the Earth was stuffed with 20 million gigatons of explosives. Later on, he absorbed all of the explosives when Timmy said he didnt have all the power in the universe. Converting that would mean the explosion Turbo Timmy took was actually worth an equivalent of 20 petatons, which would be Multi-Continent level.

As such, anyone who scales to the Destructinator’s explosion shall be upgraded to High 6-A, so that means characters that would be affected would be the Destructinator (obviously), Turbo Timmy, and Jorgen.

Last edited:
Well, the explosion we saw was smaller, so I'm very sure that what we see>what's said, especially when it doesn't have much relevance. Should he had said that the explosion was weaker than how we saw it then we would be ignoring it.

But, speaking of this trilogy there are "2" stupidly crazy speed feats I wanted to point out and have calc'd some day.
  • Earlier in the same movie the Darkness goes away from being near Earth and A.J. explains some minutes later how there are no signs of the Darkness on their galaxy using Timmy's tech, the next time we see the Darkness being on some random point in space away from Earth, so it should be logical to say that it went away from the galaxy on calculable way, so is the time it takes it to return to Earth later in the movie. So that's 2 feats.
  • And then we have the ancient fairy warriors flying into the void of space to illuminate it/"all the stars in the universe" being them. This is clearly not 100% true as the sun and other stars always existed and we even saw a star in the trilogy, but this doesn't mean the feat is 100% false, we saw those fairies fly into space, we were told they were millions and at least all the stars in the sky were them; This alone makes what was stated somewhat true but not entirely, and it would fit the wording more if the fairies were scattered across the universe, if them not being all its stars. I believe this could have a low-balled calc where we have the distance they should have flown to be across the universe and then cut that by 2 to compensate how they weren't all around the universe but in random, unknown parts of it. On this universe-crossing feats we have the Darkness escaping with his defeat, the ancient fairy warriors flying across the universe and the Darkness coming back on, granted, unknown amounts of time (technically in less than a day if we take that way how that ancient enemy would "one day return")
For what is worth, I take the galaxy-crossing feats as being likely applicable and the universe-crossing ones as being possibly applicable, idk how that should be expressed on profiles.

On a more casual note (ignoring how I derailed), did you read the Destructinator's explosion being Multi-Continent level on that Timmy vs Twilight work linked on that fan commission?

Yes, yes I did.

Didnt know you read it as well, at least I was happy to be acknowledged in the results via my calcs.

I liked the song and made a comment on the comment linking that. I only read like 80% or so of it, the pre-analysis was a 6 or 8 out of 10, the analysis for the result was pretty bad and story was pretty entertaining, if I didn't read all of it. That's not bad at all for a work that pre-informs its result to maybe not be correct, also making people remember FOP for vs debates and showing it as at least competent is just priceless.

I mean, that very comment about that explosion is what inspired me to make this in the first place

Also, I remember those feats. Ill be looking at them later.

Tbf the calc was pretty close to the claim considering how fiction tends to hyperbole stuff and all, plus being hard to animate a explosion with the exact yield claimed, i mean is not like the animators pixel scaled or anything.

I have 2 proposals, besides using only the calc.

1. The bombs were detonated inside the body of destructinator so the explosion could've been concentrated, considering hos body was disassembled instead of destroyed, possible could interpret it as holding back the explosion radius, so the explosion was 20 petatons but was concentrated into a spot.

2. Again, his body seemed to somewhat tank the explosion, so maybe 95% of the energy was absorbed into him, defeating him.

In this case, timmy and jorgen would still scale to the calc, while destructinator would scale to the statement in AP and MAYBE downscale in durability.

Looking back, the first proposal sounds stupid so i'll stay with the second

I know, but I imagined doing that would be overthinking the matter.

Back