• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After the Johnny vs Luffy thread, why not make a matchup with Luffy facing Johnny if he had a buck tooth, aka, Timmy Turner.

Timmy Turner vs Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip)

Galactimus Timmy (86.31 tons) vs East Blue Saga Luffy (84.623 tons) will be used.

Timmy will not have any fairy magic, or his fairies. Just Galactimus, along with his regular abilities.

No Toon Force abilities for Timmy either.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Dimmsdale.

Galactimus (Timmy Turner):

Luffy:

3501328-3174455-1755199571-30712.jpg

OIP.PfCT9O9OG4mrwaSFAOjg5QHaEK

Last edited:
Well, Timmy has Mid-High (though it's a bit inconsistent). Plus, he has quite a few abilities by himself and with Toon Force.

That's not what I said, just that he wouldn't regenerate infinitely as in getting turned into dust, regenerate, get turned into dust, regenerate and so on.

Can't his Toon Force just be removed for the match? Those nonsensical abilities he shows all through the show don't really fit some early transformation he had.

That's not what I said, just that he wouldn't regenerate infinitely as in getting turned into dust, regenerate, get turned into dust, regenerate and so on.

Can't his Toon Force just be removed for the match? Those nonsensical abilities he shows all through the show don't really fit some early transformation he had.
Alright. I'll remove his Toon Force.

Luffy skill bodies tbh.

Nigh infinite regen gets countered by ridiculous stamina.

Lifting strength might make it to where he gets did like a sea king and spun around in a circle.

Luffy might make him dizzy, break his armor, then just body him.

I feel we should give Timmy his Toon Force. He has a lot of abilities that'll help him last longer.

Well, Timmy without his Toon Force can't do nothing to Luffy, making it a stomp on both sides.

Back