• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Lucius casually punches through the High 6A Shield
Didnt he manipulate higher dimensional vectors or something?

Scrlk666777 said:
That still needs to be upgraded to High 1-C.
I don't think he should have it pre headshot, that was before he really perfected his calculating

@PaChi

If you use Post headshot Accel and any of his winged forms then it's basically a stomp for Accel. If you use Pre-headshot Accel then it's a stomp for Lucius.

@Schnee

True although others will bring up the fact that he now has less calculating ability compared to Pre-headshot.

Schnee One said:
Pre NT22 I agree.
Post? No
no, he did not get any calculation boost in nt22 for his base form, he just has 545 to understand vectors unknown to him, his pre head shoot form still has better calculation than post

he never perfected his calculation as reflection is literally 1 formula (it's the only power the novel actually explain the calculations "In order to alter vectors, he needed to calculate the vector before changing it and the vector afterward. His unconscious reflection was no more than him solving the simplest equations without thinking about them. ")

@Malox

Accel can gain higher caluclation power though if Will allows it though. Accel doesn't use the full calculation power of the Misaka Network just a percentage of it.

That is actually slightly wrong on Qliphah though. Qliphah provides the knowledge so that Accel himself can understand the vectors. Of course in certain cases she will understand the vectors for him like chapter 4 when she said her and the Misaka Network will help with what he can't do but overall she's there to provide the knowledge so he can learn it himself. Like in chapter 1 where it's pointed out that Qliphah has been teaching him about the 11th path on the Qliphoth.

It's unknown what he can understand now after having the 78 card implanted in him, gaining the Wisdom beyond the abyss and literally seeing something no other human has likely ever seen.

yes but him reflecting 1c was done before he got knowledge installed, u say percetnage but the novel never said that, in the novel it was only stated that accel after post headshot has half the calculation power he had before at best

@Malox

Percentage is another way or saying he only uses part of the Misaka Network's calculating power. I didn't think that you wouldn't understand that simple concept or that you actually need to have your hand held either.

The Sisters need some of the calculation power for themselves as well, they cannot give it all to Accel, unless it's special circumstances like in NT 22. So it goes to reason that Accel only uses part of it or in other words a percentage of it. This is basic common sense.

Have you ever considered for one second that might not be the case anymore? If I remember that was said in OT 8 as he was going through rehabilitation or it might have been OT 12. I'm sure it was 8 though.

You can improve on your calculation ability.

Kamachi even said himself that Accel grows stronger as the story progresses and it's said plenty of times how much his vector ability has come along, like in NT 7 when he made 1000 people "fly" in different direction without really injuring and killing any of them. Do you have any idea how much precision it takes to be able to pull that off?

Accel's reflection never had a limit imo so I think the High 1-C should stand for pre-headshot Accel. However he wouldn't have been able to reflect Coronzon's attack as didn't understand magic or had a demon providing him knowledge, well all in all he didn't even know magic existed.

Back