• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of a Zamasu-flavored Era (Low 2-C CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But going from what AKM said, wouldn't at very least a "will likely/possibly become 2-C" return then, giving he'd merge with present U7 in a similar fashion as he did with future then.
Well he was going to engulf the entire future timeline, which is filled with 12 space times, so at least low 2-C, 2-C overtime?

Nowhere is it ever stated or even suggested that his will merging with the universe had any affect on his destructive capacity
It doesn't need to be stated, when we were shown his feat. If someone is Low 2-C by being a universe, that's their AP. People scale because they were stated to be stronger. For a similar example, Ego is planet level by being alone, and anybody stronger than him would also be at least planet level.

to add on:

"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc.
a quote from the tier system page

Flower man makes a valid point. Why do we scale characters to Zamasu if he gets his tier via being a structure so in this case a universe, but not his lifting strength for example? And it's also pretty weird that Goku and the others are able to tank his low 2-C attacks, that's probably plot induced stupidity using our current ratings (strike-through) but that can be fixed the wiki accepts low 2-C BoG hahahahahhaha. (strike through)

It doesn't need to be stated, when we were shown his feat. If someone is Low 2-C by being a universe, that's their AP. People scale because they were stated to be stronger. For a similar example, Ego is planet level by being alone, and anybody stronger than him would also be at least planet level.
Also him being 4D, means his Ki is also 4D, and we see in his state he is capable of unleashing ki blast.

He might have just been expanding to more universes at the same time, meaning that's simply range, but not AP.
Based on what exactly? Why would Zamasu stop infecting one universe just to move to another timeline, an area of greater range. Logically speaking, that makes no sense. In order to be taking over 2 timelines at the same time, Zamasu would have to start in the center, as if it was between two timelines.
Earth is at the edge of the universe so how exactly would Zamasu reach a completely different timeline, but not universe 7 first?

Tbh your arguments seem to stem from reverse burden of proof, making it impossible to argue against you.

Alr.
IZ fused with space time, being said space time = 4D
His entire being is 4D, and he can Use Ki in that state, which is just life force, your latent energy etc...
Meaning he can use his ki, thus his ki = 4D.
I think

Not quite, he Zamasu already has Low Multiversal range. But he's been growing in an omnidirectional pattern. And he doesn't fully merge with other timelines; there's only one space-time continuum he's been fully confirmed to merge with. He's a living space-time continuum with certain parts of him sticking out and appearing in other timelines.

Also, time travel isn't the right word since he isn't really traveling per say, just growing. Like how a tree was planted in a very specific spot, but all it's branches are sticking into other areas. So it's not so much dimensional travel but dimensional expansion. But physically growing until you're literally bigger than a Low 2-C sized structure would make you Low 2-C or higher. And he has limited levels of 5-D existence to even appear other timelines to begin with.

Flower man makes a valid point. Why do we scale characters to Zamasu if he gets his tier via being a structure so in this case a universe, but not his lifting strength for example? And it's also pretty weird that Goku and the others are able to tank his low 2-C attacks, that's probably plot induced stupidity using our current ratings (strike-through) but that can be fixed the wiki accepts low 2-C BoG hahahahahhaha. (strike through)
Goku, vegeta, and trunks tanking zamasu's mouth beams is not PIS. It is just more proof that goku and co were low 2-C in that fight, which can be a good bases for low 2-C BOG.

Also, time travel isn't the right word since he isn't really traveling per say, just growing. Like how a tree was planted in a very specific spot, but all it's branches are sticking into other areas. So it's not so much dimensional travel but dimensional expansion. But physically growing until you're literally bigger than a Low 2-C sized structure would make you Low 2-C or higher. And he has limited levels of 5-D existence to even appear other timelines to begin with.
Uhm, it's not that every Type 9 Large Size dude is "limited 5D" tho.

Regardless, thoughts on the return of "eventually 2-C"?

But going from what AKM said, wouldn't at very least a "will likely/possibly become 2-C" return then, giving he'd merge with present U7 in a similar fashion as he did with future then.
Well he was going to engulf the entire future timeline, which is filled with 12 space times, so at least low 2-C, 2-C overtime?
I was the one who downgraded it for reasons I will not go into because it's derailment. Check out the downgrade thread for that.

For a similar example, Ego is planet level by being alone
Ego would also have a gravitational binding energy of 59.44 zettatons.
An entire spacetime does not have that, I'm sure. It's unquantifiable.
Also, how does that work? What suggests he can destroy a planet simply because he is a planet and a universe with Zamasu?

Not quite, he Zamasu already has Low Multiversal range. But he's been growing in an omnidirectional pattern. And he doesn't fully merge with other timelines; there's only one space-time continuum he's been fully confirmed to merge with. He's a living space-time continuum with certain parts of him sticking out and appearing in other timelines.

Quick question.
Zamasu fused with the U7, and was spreading out to other universes/timelines, couldn't he also spread out to the distance between said space times/timelines no? So at least low 2-C, eventually 2-C

I was the one who downgraded it for reasons I will not go into because it's derailment. Check out the downgrade thread for that.
It's better to go through these reasons than just "I said so" it will prevent potential annoying thread that could easily be resolved right now

They survived a blast from him.
It's either that's an outlier, or they are low 2-C
No proof that the feat was an outlier. You can't just call feats outlier without any sort of proof. They were low 2-C(scaling from BOG) that's why they were able to survive the blast from IZ

by the way, if there's no evidence that infinite zamasu is stronger than fused zamasu then uh
well
wouldn't they kinda, sorta, directly scale to low 2-C as well?

No proof that the feat was an outlier. You can't just call feats outlier without any sort of proof. They were low 2-C(scaling from BOG) that's why they were able to survive the blast from IZ
That why I said it's either they are low 2-C, or it's an outlier.

by the way, if there's no evidence that infinite zamasu is stronger than fused zamasu then uh
well
wouldn't they kinda, sorta, directly scale to low 2-C as well?
We shouldn't scale dragon ball low 2-C to IZ at all. Me and some other people's proposal is to just make BOG voku low 2-C and scale everyone from there.

So this is becoming a Low 2-C BoG discussion all over again. At this point to prevent further derailment I'd just make a staff only thread about this issue.

You kind of have to prove that Goku is Low 2-C.
The fact that a tired base goku, base vegeta and ssj trunks tanked the red mouth beam from IZ.
In BOG, Goku and beerus were going to destroy the entire universe. Nothing suggest that they were going to leave the spacefime intact.
And i believe there there is a statement that beerus and goku were going to turn U7 into a void.
The fact that ssg goku was able to survive a fight with beerus, who is half 2-C.
Keeping in mind tgat that difference between 3-A and low 2-C is literally infinity squared.
And there is more stuff too

So this is becoming a Low 2-C BoG discussion all over again. At this point to prevent further derailment I'd just make a staff only thread about this issue.
This is relevant stuff. We don't scale other DB characters to IZ's LS. So why should we scale them to his AP. So it is better to scale them to goku

Goku, by the Wiki's standards, does not qualify for Low 2-C.
Without explicit proof that he was affecting the temporal axis, nothing you say could change that.
There is simply not enough evidence to prove your claims. You have to let go.

I think FT cast should be Low 2-C too because it also doesn't make sense how IZ got so much stronger than Fusion Zamasu just by changing his form. He literally lost Goku Black, but still became stronger.

Okay, so now we're arguing Future Zamasu is Low 2-C.
I mean maybe that should be for another thread, but there's also supporting feats with them tanking an energy blast from IZ. To be fair, I don't think IZ was done merging with the universe so he wouldn't be Low 2-C there, but I still think logically, yes Future Zamasu is Low 2-C

Goku, by the Wiki's standards, does not qualify for Low 2-C.
Without explicit proof that he was affecting the temporal axis, nothing you say could change that.
There is simply not enough evidence to prove your claims. You have to let go.
Goku tanking IZ's attacks and claiming that he could have defeated him at full power is not good enough evidence then?
I know that low 2-C bog is hard to happen, but we can still try for low 2-C future trunks saga goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back