• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor of Mankind Vs The Tyranids

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that the Tyranids are ridiculous in their adaptability, right? The very reason there are 5-B Tyranids now when the weakest are 9-C to 9-B is because of their fights with the Imperium. So I wonder if the Hive Mind could adapt to the Emperor in time.

CrimsonTurkey said:
How does he have 1-B attack potency in the materium? Also, yes Matthew we must of course assume huge amounts of Tyranids with slight buff but I doubt that they would be ridiculously evolved compared to the ones we have already seen. Bonus point, it would be virtually impossible to shunt the entire of the Tyranid army into the warp, that is way too much mass to shunt even for the EOM.
No, only in the warp and warp has many level.

1. The storm of the Emperors Wrath is not confirmed to be caused by the EOM that was propoganda that the Imperial church spread.

2. His regen works the same way Vulkans works, in that once he dies, give him a couple of minutes and his entire body will have grown back. Althought with Vulkan the more angry he got the shorter the res time is.

Edit: As to why the Imperium is scared of him dieing is that they do not know that he is a perpetual.

1. The storm of the Emperors Wrath is not confirmed to be caused by the EOM that was propoganda that the Imperial church spread. (I copy and pasted it because your point makes no sense.)

2. Just what? Also I am not downplaying. His regen is confirmed to work like this because he is a perpetual, just like Vulkan.

He can still mass BFR the tyranids. Also, yes he is a chaos god, if he is killed he becomes the starchild who is millions stronger than all chaos gods combined.

1. That is a theory.

2. No way in hell is it "millions stronger than all chaos gods combined." No matter how much you push this, that is the biggest amount of overhype I have ever seen.

3. No he cannot mass BFR the Tyranids, there are trillions upon trillions of Tyranids when you take into account the main hive fleet.

I am not gonna even click on the second one because that is 3rd edition. We are nearly at 8th edition.

Edit: The entire starchild thing is from 3rd edition and it is very uncertain if it is canon because the edition contradicted itself.

Just to follow up on that, the Temple of the Starchild which are the idiots that made the theory, were TZEENTCH PAWNS, a.k.a. they were being manipulated.

Edit: You would not believe how hard I am laughing, the pages that you linked, virtually every single sentence in them is a legend or myth or story that MIGHT be true. They also all include language like "suggested" and "could".

Which you say only MSS range while he fighting an entire Tyranids can fill the galaxy? and also can potentially boots their power as well just like it boost the emperor? sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back