• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

    For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

    Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

    Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.


  1. AbaddonTheDisappointment

    Tyranid Page Reworks

    As you may know the Warhammer 40k profiles, especially the xenos pages, aren't the best in terms of quality, almost entirely lacking scans, references, or even having inaccurate statistics. So, here are reworks for a few of the Tyranid pages, worked on by both @Roachman40 and myself. Tyranid...
  2. Crowman123

    Star Butterfly vs Tyranids

    So, Star Butterfly has created a portal with her Dimensional Scissors, to have a fun day at the beach with Marco at Earth. But the portal is corrupted by evil magic, and Star and Marco are teleported to Warhammer 40k universe. They land on planet under Tyranid invasion in 42nd millenium, and...
  3. Dunno6988

    All of Godzillas of every version of every medium VS All of Tyranids

    Godzillas (all versions either movies, games, comics, manga and well anything that has godzilla in it, the more the better) VS All of Tyranids (from warhammer 40k)
  4. AbaddonTheDisappointment

    Tyranid and Genestealer Downgrade

    Currently, Tyranids and Genestealers are High 6-C because of scaling to lascannons. The problem is, lascannons were downgraded from High 6-C to High 8-C but the Tyranid and Genestealer profiles were never changed according to that from what I can tell. They were kept the same for some reason...

    Mega Man (Classic) vs The Tyranids.

    The Tyranids have taken over a nearby Solar System and Rock has been sent there to defeat them before they reach our own. Will he succeed or will he fall to their sheer numbers? Fight takes place in a separate Solar System that's somewhat similar to our own, but the planets aren't quite the...

    The Galactic Empire vs The Tyranids.

    The Tyranids have found the Star Wars Galaxy after many years of searching for a new Galaxy to Devour and have the drop on them for a day before anyone realizes what's happening. Speed Equalized and Palpatine is restricted unless it's a stomp without him...
  7. AngeronTheSkyHighAnger

    How would a match between Tyranids and scp 682 even work?

    No this isn't a VS. match this is just discussion between two things that are idiotically OP in their own respective universe Like how do you even make a match like this, both can adapt to pretty much anything they throw at each other if Scp 682 gains mass so do the tyranids, if we use...
  8. Crzer07

    Tyranids vs. Space Monsters (Aim for the Top!)

    Population and industrial capacity equalized The Hive Mind and other prominent members of the Tyranids are benched Locatio: Tyranids: 0 Space Monsters: 0 Inconclusive: 0
  9. Ricsi-viragosi

    Tyranids fight another hivemind

    Just want to see how far the virus can survive against them, though I am 99% they have no chance of winning. The 1% comes from my lack of knowledge on them. So yeah, the question is how far the Tyranids have to go to kill it, more than who wins. Biomechanical Virus Tyranids 5-B virus happens...
  10. Holyhotsauce

    Tyranids Vs Gem Empire

    The first match for the Gem Empire! Tyranids: Gem Empire: 1 (@CinnabarManx421) Inconclusive: Scenario: - The Tyranid hive fleets are entering the Gem territories the same way they did in 40k - Neither opponent has any beginning knowledge of the other - One side wins when the other is...
  11. Holyhotsauce

    Bug vs Deer - Zoanthrope vs SCP-2845

    Azzy said something about this like a year ago. Zoanthrope: SCP-2845: Inconclusive: Rules: One Zoanthrope Speed Equalized The battle starts in Burger King.
  12. Saikou_The_Lewd_King

    Space Invaders vs Tyranids

    Finding a civilization that wouldn't get zerg rushed by the sheer amount of High 6-As yet wouldn't AP stomp is hard. So I hope the Tyranids would be able to put up a fair fight. Crabs vs Hungry Aliens Both use their High 6-A ends for all of their possible keys. The Tyrannids start the fight by...
  13. Leandros99

    Tyranids vs Flood

    Personally, I think that the Tyranids are so smart and powerful that they obviously win over the Flood, hell, the Flood are nothing more than food for the Tyranids too. Guessing that well that the nids are so smart and adaptable that they do use swarm and ambush tactics that are well coordinated...
  14. Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

    The Tyranid Population

    I believe the current number we have for the Tyranids' population is an extreme lowball. They're currently listed as in the quadrillions, because single invasions can consist of billions or trillions of Tyranids. However, there are some problems here. The first is that this invasion is only...
  15. WeeklyBattles

    SCP Foundation vs Tyranids

    Based off the discussion here, a Tyranid Hive Fleet appears on the edge of the solar system and makes its way to Earth. The Foundation is aware of its presence and has to defend Earth. Can the Foundation repel the invaders or is Earth doomed?
  16. Jockey-1337

    Tyranids (40k) vs The Xeelee (Xeeleeverse)

    - High calcs and interpretations of feats - No prior knowledge - In character - Random encounter Is it a Tyranidstomp? Because their 1-B is more solid than the Xeelee's one.
  17. Jockey-1337

    Tyranids (Warhammer 40k) vs Great Old Ones (Doctor Who)

    It hasn't been done before. :D Keep in mind that current version of The Hive Mind is 1-B so they should have good chances to defeat them.
  18. Jockey-1337

    Are Warp Gods pathetic or are Tyranids OP?

    https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/comlosite-necrons-40k-vs-composite-chaos-40k.559927/page-2#post-38536318 What do you think about it?
  19. Szutjo

    Tyranids Fleet vs Zerg Fleet

    200 Tyrannids Spacecrafts (and all Tyranids that can be loaded in the ships for boarding purpose and not violate the rule) vs 300 Leviathans (and all the Zergs that can be filled in the beasts for boarding purpose and not violate the rule) Rule: Allowed units production if those ships can...
  20. ZacharyGrossman273

    Phineas Flynn VS The Tyranids

    "Hey Ferb! I know what we're going to do today! We're going to save the galaxy from the great devourer!" Who wins? Hey Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
  21. ZacharyGrossman273

    Tyranids VS Prethoryn

    Two Hive Minds that have conquered many galaxies fight each other.
  22. Matthew_Schroeder

    The Emperor of Mankind Vs The Tyranids

    The Master of Mankind Vs The Great Devourer Can he make it? The God-Emperor will be fighting against the entire Galaxy-worth of Tyranids.
  23. Omegagoldfish

    Warhammer 40k profile separation.

    All of the Tyranids, all varieties of Space Marine (dreadnought, terminator, etc) and all of the Imperial assassins only have one page each. This results in cluttered, messy pages that are difficult to read or navigate. While these are stopgap solutions and work as such, I request that these all...