• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor of Mankind Vs The Tyranids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
The Master of Mankind

EmperorArmy

Vs

The Great Devourer

TyranidHive
Can he make it? The God-Emperor will be fighting against the entire Galaxy-worth of Tyranids.

Big E. According to his profile he beat a transcendent C'tan. According to Azagorod's profile Transcendent C'tans are 3-C. He blows up the galaxy.

C'tan Shard =/= C'tan. This is like you say the Avatar of Khaine who Calgar beat is equal with Khaine who are Fought against Slaanesh.

'''Possible '''transcendent shard. see his possible far higher stats? Also this is not the place for questioning his stats.

His power in the warp has nothing to do with this. and only god know how many of these Tyranids and how many more of them on outside the galaxy.

It does because if he dies he can just reform his body, as he is essentially a chaos god. He can just slowly destroy the galaxy. If he dies, he reforms his body and continues. Unless Tyranids have someone Low 1-B I'm missing, they can't put him down for good.

For the last time his 1-B has nothing to do with this as this will become stomp..we don't consider 1-A reinhard feats when he fight against emperor and so there will be no 1-B emperor when he fight against Tyranids.

What true form? he is stronger inside the warp(just like everyone one else except for C'tan) because just like everyone else they gather their power from the warp.

What low 1B self? there are only one emperor and even by then is not going to be unusable since you see apparently to kill reinhard you need to kill mercurius or strong enough to negate their law which is 1-A..

Because as I already say many times any of his 1B will be unusable and chaos god born from the bad feeling or act from other race, emperor is not since he born from the combined power and souls of thousands of Psykers to prevent the entity in the warp to devour their souls.

Apart from the is the EOM a chaos god debate, there is the fact that it is confirmed, last time I checked, that the EOM is a perpetual. Last time I checked the Tyranids have no way of killing a perpetual permanetly, so the EOM would just wear down the Tyranids using warpfire to deal with biomass while just chopping them shreds while ripping their ships apart in orbit psychic powers.

Edit: Just recalled that the Shadow in the Warp is a thing. Not sure if that applies considering that there was that one smurf psyker that could fight through it. Pretty sure it doesnt, just wanted to mention it.

CrimsonTurkey said:
Apart from the is the EOM a chaos god debate, there is the fact that it is confirmed, last time I checked, that the EOM is a perpetual. Last time I checked the Tyranids have no way of killing a perpetual permanetly, so the EOM would just wear down the Tyranids using warpfire to deal with biomass while just chopping them shreds while ripping their ships apart in orbit psychic powers.
Ignore that as that was irrelevant and unusable in this scenario. also how the hell he is a chaos god..

Inti reminds me of a friend I have who said that all of Squall's feats from Disc II onwards are unusable cause he actually dies at the end of Disc I.

Oh yeah, just remembered that there is no actual count to the amount of Tyranids, when you say the entire galaxy of Tyranids, do you include the suspected hive fleets that are theorized to be coming or just the 3(?) that we know of?

All the Tyranids we know off so far are only a small portion of the true thing. According to some books and codexes,there are enough Tyranids to fill a galaxy.

Got it, just to make sure that no one in the future misunderstands, we will not be doing some stupid theorize thing where we try to estimate how advanced the rest of the hive fleet is?

Edit: Clarification: Essentially, no powerscaling the tyranids into infinty via evolution.

So Big E Slowly BFRs Tyranids into the warp by the millions using warp storms, then uses his Low 1-B Warp attack potency to mass slaughter them? And if they kill him his Low Godly Regen can recover himself easily

We cannot use too much speculation, yes, but it is known that the true might of the Tyranids is immensely higher than what we know, even if only by sheer numbers and the ability to evolve.

thousands is like 3 Step next to nothing to them, and his warp storms is only MSS...

Btw and how does his low Godly regen work?

How does he have 1-B attack potency in the materium? Also, yes Matthew we must of course assume huge amounts of Tyranids with slight buff but I doubt that they would be ridiculously evolved compared to the ones we have already seen. Bonus point, it would be virtually impossible to shunt the entire of the Tyranid army into the warp, that is way too much mass to shunt even for the EOM.

Edit: Just thought of something, since the EOM is a perpetual and they constantly regen, would that mean that if somehow the Tyranids knocked him out or captured him, he could potentially be a infinite food source which might cause the Tyranids to steamroll everyone?

1) He caused the storm of the emperor's wrath, so just spam warp storms untiil all tyranids are in the warp

2) He is technically just the construct of his warp self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back