• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ebony Warrior faces the God Of Destruction

Things start hard for the Ebony Warrior, since by SBA they start at 4 kilometers where Beerus has the total range advantage.

Of course, EW is gonna start closing in and Beerus would find simply taking long range pot shots at him extremely boring, so he won't rely on this much but still worthy of note.

I just want to say that Ebony Warrior was ridiculously tanky as he resisted most Dadedric artifacts, Thu'um and reality warping hax from Post-DB dovahkiin. He won't be easily killed by a Kai blast.

Also, a CRT on whether or not Hakai scales to AP is going to happen shortly, so you might want to hold the thread off until that thread is resolved.

Yeah, I think the wiki prefers full-body images.

Do you know what thread I can go on to suggest it be changed?

Not my area of expertise. Perhaps the wall of one of the knowledgeable members or the discussion thread for Elder Scrolls/Skyrim, if there's one.

The reason why the Ebony Warrior has that picture instead of the full body one is because it fits in with the rest of the Elder Scrolls profiles on this wiki. Instead of being full body renders with no background, each Elder Scrolls profile has a background and has an extremely detailed version of the character, usually not full body.

Guessing it just makes the profiles look more "epic" or "cinematic" to fit in with their lore.

Beerus has an AP advantage, but maybe Ebony warrior can push him around a little bit with FUS RO DAH and hit him a few times while he is off balance and also heal himself with absorb health. I am still leaning towards Beerus tho.

Back