• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah its a hax, and its basically tonal magic somewhat, able to change the fundamental levels of aurbis using the song of creation.

this is tes tho, where tier 2Cs can have true godly regen so beware.

The Dovahkiin only has a single tier 1 ability and that's the staff of Magnus, and technically bfr since it sends you a low 1-C distance away. This is literally the Arceus vs Dragonborn match all over again. The Dovahkiin can kill Steve if he pulls out the staff of Magnus but nigh passive 2-C attacks + void and law manipulation screw him over as soon as the fight starts.

Keeweed said:
The Dovahkiin only has a single tier 1 ability and that's the staff of Magnus, and technically bfr since it sends you a low 1-C distance away. This is literally the Arceus vs Dragonborn match all over again. The Dovahkiin can kill Steve if he pulls out the staff of Magnus but nigh passive 2-C attacks + void and law manipulation screw him over as soon as the fight starts.
Speed is not equalized. Staff of Magnus is not the most OP things here

TacticalNuke002 said:
Skull of Corruption is the answer to Steve, or any opponent really.
The Dovahkiin has to pull out the staff of corruption then use it. Steve just has to swipe in the Dovahkiin's general direction and he explodes due to the ap difference being beyond infinite here (the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is impossible to cross through chain scaling, even if that chain is infinite). Ignoring how I'm pretty sure Steve just needs to think to do his 2-C attacks because he's 2-C via dreaming (so thinking): which is what I meant by a 'nigh passive' attack since it's way faster than anything in the Dovahkiin's arsenal minus bfr, and if the Dovahkiin dies while using BFR Steve wins, even if he's stuck in Oblivion as the Dovahkiin would be dead while Steve would just be in another place.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Dovah uses his Low 1-C powernull gg
He has to actually pull out the staff, compared to Steve doing literally anything due to him being 2-C. Bfr would be a much better option because it only requires a thought and sends Steve a low 1-C distance away. But I'm pretty sure Steve could kill him in that time.

If he really can't then I guess I'll vote Dovahkiin for BFR (I separated this sentence to make sure you guys know who I'm voting for);

but pulling out the staff of Magnus just gets him one shot due to it taking way longer to pull out a staff than it would for Steve to hit him. Also the Staff of Corruption is even a worse idea because Steve just has to ignore the clone for two seconds and kill the Dovahkiin as he's low 2-C compared to Steve being 2-C (the difference of these tiers is beyond infinite).

Keeweed said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Skull of Corruption is the answer to Steve, or any opponent really.
The Dovahkiin has to pull out the staff of corruption then use it. Steve just has to swipe in the Dovahkiin's general direction and he explodes due to the ap difference being beyond infinite here (the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is impossible to cross through chain scaling, even if that chain is infinite). Ignoring how I'm pretty sure Steve just needs to think to do his 2-C attacks because he's 2-C via dreaming (so thinking): which is what I meant by a 'nigh passive' attack since it's way faster than anything in the Dovahkiin's arsenal minus bfr, and if the Dovahkiin dies while using BFR Steve wins, even if he's stuck in Oblivion as the Dovahkiin would be dead while Steve would just be in another place.
Speed is not equalized. The Dovahkiin is vastly above in speed. Unknown speed is not categorized.

Unless you want to argue Steve killing Vaermina or whatever Daedric Lords over there, I don't see Steve being fast enough to slap The Dovahkiin.

If Steve is stuck in Oblivion, he is in a fate worse than death. Given LDB likely sends him to the Apocrypha via Mora's Grasp, he will be ****** up worse than being oblilerated by Creepers.

Speed should be equalized, this is a stomp without it being equalized. He doesn't have to fight a Daedric Prince he just has to kill the Dovahkiin when it comes to the staffs. I was saying bfr would work. I'm voting for the Dovahkiin due to BFR; I'm just saying the staffs seem like an easy way for the Dovahkiin to get himself killed compared to Bfr which takes a thought and is more effective than over 90% of the Dovahkiin's arsenal.

1. Dovahkiin doesn't blitz. You can't claim blitz on an unknown speed because we don't know if they blitz or not.

2. Erasure and law manip also both take thoughts so that'll force an inconclusive, plus how do we know the Dovahkiin starts with BFR anyways?

Dovahkiin resisted void manipulation from Alduin, and I'm pretty sure Prisoners resist law manipulation. If they don't resist law manipulation then Steve wins because the Dovahkiin dies while Steve is only BFR'd, but I'm 90% sure prisoners do resist law manipulation.

Alduin's main attack is void manipulation so the Dovahkiin should absolutely resist that. Law manipulation I have no clue about, I know they resist probability and Causality Manipulation due to their nature as prisoners but I'm not 100% sure on law.

Keeweed said:
Alduin's main attack is void manipulation so the Dovahkiin should absolutely resist that. Law manipulation I have no clue about, I know they resist probability and Causality Manipulation due to their nature as prisoners but I'm not 100% sure on law.
I think Law Manipulation comes Thu'um, which The Dovahkiin can absolutely use and defend against.

Why isn't this shit on the profiles I thought people did TES revisions aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's one way to argue it. Tonal Magic is hillariously broken, Barfok casually manipulates causality or Alduin rewrites laws of time to age every Nord to death. The Dovahkiin and Miraak are both vastly above those people.

The explanation page for Law Manipulation is confusing as hell. You have mortals in TES casually manipulate gods and divine laws in their own ways. Marukh, Anumaril, Kagrenac, Wulfharth, Frandar Hunding and so forth. You don't have to be all supreme beings to manipulate laws of the world as The Dovahkiin casually does it through rapping.

Jk he doesn't have the pankrosword. And the whole thing of Vivec being scared of it is debatable. It wouldn't matter the tier of Vehk because it forces zero-sum. However,

>Erasing the Dovahkiin, a cosmic constant in TES

Lol. No.

The Prisoner is a cosmic constant in TES. So basically an very important concept to the TES verse. Just read Matt's blog on the metaphysics of TES.

Back