• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Divine Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Is there someone that played I/O who remembers at which moment does the Divine Presence appears?

I'm currently playing I/O and unless I missed something the DP does not appear in normal routes, so I think it should be at some bad end but I don't know which. There are many of them and some are pretty much unreachable without resetting your progress in some routes (for example the route C-1.0's second bad end, "Marduk", requieres resetting route C) and I don't want to loose my progress

The fuwanovel walkthrough indicates the routes' endings names and how to get to them: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/4635-io/

I'm essentially trying to understand why do this wiki list it as questionably omnipotent and omnipresent while absolutely none of the given screenshots even indicate it might be sentient (its only refered to as "Something" iirc, and I'm sure there isn't anything about its omnipresence) so I'd like to go check myself

I will inform A6colute about this thread. He was the one who wrote the profile.

Well, since the topic seems to have been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back