• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon Sword vs The Holy Sword: Akame vs Link

Ennodzuno Akame vs Majora's Mask Link.

Link gets lost in the lost woods and ends up in the world of the Empire. Here he meets the Emperor, and believing he's as wise as Zelda (both monarch at a very young age), he's convinced that Akame is a powerful demon that needs to be taken down. Akame realizes how strong he is, so she decides to use her trump card.

Fight!

Fight takes place on a field.

Akame:

Link: 6 (Konaguna, Jasonsith, TheArsenal1212, Lephyr,Asuka, ZackMoon)

Majora drops the moon (AKA inconclusive):

Cursed akame by nai shiro-d8ky1gu
Young Link SSBU

Btw, if this is a stomp in Akame's favor, I'll switch Link to ALTTP!Link 4-B key

If it's a stomp in Link's favor, I'll switch him to PH!Link.

So Akame is stronger than Tyrantsumi, who is stronger than his previous form that on-shotted a casual 154-teraton. Link can overpower someone that's 500 teratons by existing, do I have that right? Also how useful and spammable are Link's time hax, teleport and sleep hax?

This Link is only 300 Tera, maybe a bit more. He doesn't have a long chain of scaling as it's just casual 280 Tera=Argorok=Twinmold<Link.

By casual I mean that the feat was done via roaring.

Btw, Link can technically resist Murasame's poison by turning into a goron (which is basically a living rock), but it's OOC for him to do that against a sword user.

Not out of character, he just won't have enough time to pull the mask once he is struck.

Unless you mean at the start of the fight. I don't believe is ooc, though is certainly more likely that he would go sword vs sword.

Edit: However, does he have fairies here and can they revive him once struck? Because if so, then he would go right into being a Goron, then she would lose the OHK.

Fairies' resurrection should work against murasame's poison, and they're part of his standard equipment (if it's not written, it simply means it hasn't been added).

Konaguna said:
He goes goron and solos
Develop a bit more. Remember that just being able to resist Murasame's poison doesn't automatically give Link the win.

I don't see her cutting his rock hard flesh avoiding him railing her with spikes while rolling, besides he also has mind reading mask and he'll knkw what to do next, even though She already dealt with that kind of enemy before but Link has more than just one good ability.

Not a game changer imo.

What gives Link an edge here is surviving the OHK thanks to a fairy then going Goron. I too will vote Link base on that.

Plus Link has FD which gives him unlimited long ranged attacks which Akame lacks, not to mention bunny hop which amps his speed, and then we have chetau romani which gives him infinite magic for 3 days so hell be spamming light arrows all day long

FD is restricted here. However, Giant Mask plus Chateau is fair game (though I believe Link should have a Small Planet Key with Light Arrows and Giant form, but whatever).

How? xD

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Not a game changer imo.

What gives Link an edge here is surviving the OHK thanks to a fairy then going Goron. I too will vote Link base on that.

Nope. Given Akame's longer chain of scaling she probably has the AP advantage, is a bit more skilled, she already partially dealt with Link's (combat applicable) haxes, and while Goron form can resist Murasame's poison, Akame can still just damage him via having comparable AP. If I weren't the OP, I'd actually vote for her ovo.

She one shots a 150 Terratons character while Link is 250 Terratons, not sure where your getting the AP.

She has a disadvantage in almost every category and her only form of an actual ability does literally nothing and he ressurects

And she's on a time limit.

150 Tera=<4th form Tats<Tyrant<<<Esdeath=Akame

Oneshotting a 150 Tera would give you at least 300 Tera while Link is barely there.

Akame is Not Equal to Esdeath

Esdeath, with one limb cut off and weakened by using her time Stop was able to fight off Akame for a long period of time and only lost to Akame by virtue of letting her guard down after shattering Murasame and having her own conviently placed blade turned on her.

Back