• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
So, here is the big CRT that I have been working on over the last two weeks. This thread covers mostly just stuff that happened in the last 1.5 volumes/arcs, with a few notable exceptions.

My full proposal of changes can be found by reading through my quote gathering blog. That thing has like 80 sections, because I wrote down literally everything I want to add. Every. Single. Minor. Addition. So that blog contains stuff like a character gaining a skill, which makes them slightly better at fighting using a staff. Just another kind of weapon mastery, which would probably never come up in a debate.
So, for those who really want to know everything I wish to add, the blog is there.
For those who want to spend their time more efficiently, I will briefly summarize all the big changes and point to the corresponding sections in the quotes blog. What are big changes? Anything that changes the P&A section in any way and anything I would consider particularly useful/powerful. Additionally, I will mention stuff that I think might be controversial.

With that said, here's the list:

Gufadgarn​

1. Limited Extrasensory Perception -> Extrasensory Perception: See "Can sense teleportation" and "Can see through invisibility"
  2. Enhanced Senses: See "Enhanced Senses and additional Extrasensory Perception"
  3. Weather Manipulation: See "Weather Manipulation"
  4. NPI: See "NPI"
  5. Attack Reflection: See "Attack Reflection + In-Character State of Mind"
  6. Accelerated Development: See: "Accelerated Development"
  7. Pseudo-Invisibility: See "Entrance Selection + (Pseudo) Invisibility"

Legion​

1. Absorption: See "Corpse Absorption and Duplication" & "Absorption and Puppetiering"
  2. Duplication: See "Corpse Absorption and Duplication"

Knochen​

1. Barrier-Piercing: Has the Demon King's Bones (See "Number of bones + demon king bones") and like all demon king stuff that's very durable and can pierce barriers (See "Barrier Piercing" for example)

Darcia​

1. Staff can turn into bow: See "Transforming Staff"

General​

It's minor stuff about skill and explanation for abilities. Since it applies to many profiles I still want to mention it, though. I believe all profiles those apply to have the corresponding abilities themself already.

Vandalieu​

1. Darkness Manipulation: See "Darkness Manipulation"
  2. Unbreakable Chains: See "Restraints using Dungeon Walls"
  3. Social Influencing: See "Social Influencing"
  4. Range upgrade to several kilometers: See "Range upgrades"
  5. Accelerated Development: See "Accelerated Development"
  6. Corruption: See "Corruption + Some details"
  7. Resistance to Body Puppetry: See "Resistance to Body Puppetry"
  8. Acid Manipulation + Kunais: See "Combat Technique 1 + Acid Manipulation + Minor Eqip Addition"
  9. Limited Information Analysis: See "Limited Information Analysis" & "Self-Analysis"
  10. Natural Weaponry: See "Natural Weaponry"
  11. Mind Reading counters: See "Multi Tasking + Indirect Mind Reading Resistance" & "No Brain = No Mind Reading + Slight Regen upgrade"
  12. Regeneration upgarde to At least Mid, likely High-Mid: See "No Brain = No Mind Reading + Slight Regen upgrade"
  13. Curse Manip + Perception Manip + Statistics Reduction + Pain Manip: See "Curse Creation + Perception Manip + Statistics Reduction + Pain Inducement" & "Self-Pain Increase"
  14. Barrier Piercing: See "Barrier Piercing"
  15. Minor Spatial Manipulation -> Spatial Manipulation: See "Minor Spatial Manipulation -> Spatial Manipulation"
  16. One of the illnesses he creates inherits his resistances: See "Killing Bloodlust is hard"
  17. Illusion creation via holograms: See "Holograms"
  18. Electricity Manipulation: See "Lightning Transformation"
  19. Power Absorption: See "Power Absorption"
  20. Power Bestowal: See "Power Bestowal"
  21. Dream Manip: See "Less limited Dream Manipulation"
  22. Some Additions to what his Enticement skill applies to: See "Charming Skill applies to many insects and some plants" & "Can charm dragons"
  23. Attack Speed Upgrade to Lightspeed for some techniques: See "Lightspeed Attack Speed"
  24. Eisen + Kühl: See their sections.

I obviously agree, even more considering how perfect you brought everything.

This reminded one again that I need to reread the novel to make some crts, but that would be weeks later because currently I'm busy with something big in real life.

one more bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back