• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the dc universe is really 1-c only??

Status
Not open for further replies.
s
There were three threads for it.

PIMOnx5.png
so 6 realms means 6d?

That feel when Odin Force Thor with the Phoenix will be able to solo all of DC. Also, Death Battle's Hal Jordan vs Ben 10 fight is now hilarious in retrospect.
that fight is soooooo stupid too the outcome made no sense, how is alien x the winner then he speak about how he wont and instantly hal jordan wins? who tf wrote the script

I'm confused, hadn't the 616 in sorcerer supreme been portrayed only as a universe with 3 spatial dimensions? Well, it's not a thread to talk about Marvel, I better stop talking.

Twitter people are making so many jokes about it,
That's because them and Redditors tend to wank, alot. The revision still's not done i believe or i'm misinformed since the Writer is still High 1-A / 0. That aside, people tend to overexagerrate flowery language

Don't pay attention to those types of people who give Outerversal to literally anything

That's because them and Redditors tend to wank, alot. The revision still's not done i believe or i'm misinformed since the Writer is still High 1-A / 0. That aside, people tend to overexagerrate flowery language

Don't pay attention to those types of people who give Outerversal to literally anything
Jeez, so DC is full of hyperboles? Lol

DC isn't any verse. It is a universe that has existed for more than decades with thousands of different stories and varieties.

People have different points of view. To call a person who disagrees with 1-C DC a simple "wanker" is disingenuous

People have different points of view. To call a person who disagrees with 1-C DC a simple "wanker" is disingenuous
That's not the point, you can very well hold the opinion that they may or may not be higher The problem comes in when the evidence is minimal or contradictory or outright wrong. People didn't take months or years to downgrade DC here on a whim or without research, the people on other sites DO tend to highball way too much and give bad evidence + arguments. And i'd know since i started in those circles

be patient for the profiles to be updated smh
Okay but one last thing, if the conclusion of dc is being 1-c it means there's no way that it will be 1-a after all, until a new dc writer makes dc have infinite dimensions again there's no comp versions here, and so that's all for this thread, i will close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back