• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number one superhero fights the future Number one (Travis Touchdown vs Deku)

You should probably change it to 8-B instead of removing it since deku can get up to tier 7. Although idk how usable it is

In this key he was able to fight in his 7-A state for around one minute or more, but yeah you should mentioned that anything above 8-B is restricted.

How is this even fair with the amount of abilities Travis have? Also the battle was made with their 8-C ratings, changing the thread and making it look like as if they were always 8-B is nonsense.

How is this even fair with the amount of abilities Travis have?
It's not a stomp, just an easy-ish win. Probably fairer than a lot of Deku's wins
Also the battle was made with their 8-C ratings, changing the thread and making it look like as if they were always 8-B is nonsense.
It was done with their High 8-C ratings, Deku just got a tiny advantage with his Ap upgrade

As Armor said, this fight was done with their High 8-C+ ratings, Izuku went from 8.12 Tons to 11 Tons.

Not a big enough difference to change the outcome of the match.

It's not a stomp, just an easy-ish win. Probably fairer than a lot of Deku's wins

It was done with their High 8-C ratings, Deku just got a tiny advantage with his Ap upgrade
Trevor has fear manipulation, time manipulation, perception manipulation, instinctive reaction, several types of immortality and even regeneration, and that's just his first key.

(Especially since Travis' main form of attack is cutting + heat)

If Deku vs Invincible was considered a stomp simply because of the skill difference, this battle is even worse in that regard.

8% Deku should be 16.816 tons by the way, considering he is at the very least 1.6 times stronger than his 5%.

If Deku vs Invincible was considered a stomp simply because of the skill difference, this battle is even worse in that regard.
Not my fault that was deemed a stomp, if I was there I woulda disagreed (probably). I advise you to read the stomp thread page again. Plus Invincible can literally only punch, Deku at least has got a couple of advantages of his own, it's absolutely not a stomp.

Last edited:
How is this even fair with the amount of abilities Travis have? Also the battle was made with their 8-C ratings, changing the thread and making it look like as if they were always 8-B is nonsense.
I see you went ahead and removed them based on a wrong assumption before I could reply, so I'll just go ahead and add them again

Is an upgrade from 11 Tons to 16.81 Tons enough to change the results of this fight?

Travis seems to be 9.85 Tons, so not a big gap here.

b,,Too late, either way I don't feel like AP matters much in this fight.
You can expect a rematch with a stronger and more experienced Deku then.

But, okay, the match can stay, but I feel like this already pushing it too much.

But, okay, the match can stay, but I feel like this already pushing it too much.
Eh, I get why you'd like it to be removed considering stuff has changed. I recognize I might be biased so I'd wait for some others' opinions to be fair

Back