• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Travis Touchdown vs Deadpool, the rematch we all needed, because the fourth wall is gone now

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Travis hears Deadpool dissing his favourite manga to the audience, so he shouts and Deadpool and a fight starts

both start 5 meters away

Speed Equal

Travis is in his second key

Deadpool has all of his equipment

Travis Touchdown: 1

Deadpool: 0

Tuska the Daemon-Killa and his WAAAGH! kill them both: 0

Last edited:
we dont need the AP value of Deadpool physically, just know that his weapons are like 4 tons to Travis's 9.854 Tons

Fair enough. Does Deadpool have a canon starting move? I do think he'll get kinda folded in CQC even with a sword.

i am the absolute opposite person to ask about comic book anything, any supporters we can get in here?

Nah, Marvel is too obscure, I doubt there's any active ones.

Premise: I know nothing of Travis or NMH (while I know well Deadpool), so my opinion may not be totally accurate. Also, Deadpoo'ls profile really could use some update, especially in feats, abilities and intelligence).

First, they would absolutely get in some long-bullshit talk, and probably make fun of us.

Anyway, usually Deadpool starts with his dual blades, while I don't know Travis demeanor.
I also don't know how expert he is (even though the intelligence section gives a good idea of it) and they should be somewhat even.
Deadpool, despite acting like an idiot, is a an exceptional fighter, especially when serious, and can match and surpass other heroes and villains with great skill and experience, and also has a shitton of experience. In hand-to-hand he's also really skilled, but not to the level of the likes of Captain America and Black Panther.

His regen would be really useful in a swordfight, most damage basically heals immediatedly, the stuff that requires more time is regrowing arms, legs and head (even though he can reattach them).
Some common strategies he employs are distracting the opponents with his trash talk or making them believe he is weaker and in disadvantage, just to deal a lethal blow or enable some plans he thought on the fly or through preparation (he is really crafty and creative, even with the environment).

Both have some good advantages, Travis with stats amps, status, reflection, his swords phasing through Deadpool's, and the latter with regen, erasure, deconstruction.

I can't really give a vote, as my lack of knowledge on Travis doesn't allow me to be accurate, but I'm more than willing to give inputs if necessary.

I feel like the real losers in this fight are us, honestly, Travis actually pokes fun at a certain "Dedpole" in Travis Strikes Again and says he stole his gimmick.

Anyway, funnily enough Travis will also likely lead with his dual blades, but while I can see them as more or less even in skill, Travis has the huge advantage of his blades being energy, as you said Deadpool can't really intercept them, and his swords might just get melted through. As for Travis his experience isn't that mindblowing since he's only fought for a total of a few weeks, but in that time he managed to become the best assassin (read: gladiator/celebrity) in the world twice.

Travis does have the advantage of both Instinctive Reaction and Dark Step, however since I feel like I might have accidentally slightly wanked him lately, I will explain that the way it works is he needs to do a sideways dodge, so if he ends up on his opponent's side after a dodge, then he gets the boost, more or less. Much scarier is Super Mode/Ecstasy Mode, though. If Travis' ki is built up, and that happens via him getting excited, he can pop a huge speed amp that lasts about 10 seconds from his perspective, and he follows up both speed amps with attacking as much as he can.

Travis also has regen, albeit "only" Low Mid, and his stamina's really good, so I do think both last a lot. It's worth mentioning Travis has fought people with REALLY fast regen (as in, stab through gut, pull out sword, no wound levels of fast IIRC) and he knows to cut them into pieces to try and stop that.

Travis actually empties out his mind as well as he can before fighting, it isn't impossible to get him out of that state but I do think distracting him is going to be really hard especially when he's kind of already used to fourth wall shenanigans and overall fighting a lot of weirdos. I don't think he's one to fall for sucker punches too easily either, at one point he fights a 16 y/o kid and the second she tries to pull a sneaky neck choke he immediately suplexes her.

Also, is Deadpool's LS legit? Feels weird.

Ok so what's stopping travis from one shotting? Deadpools dura is only 9-A and his healing factor takes a while.

About melting the swords, sometimes he carries some made of adamantium, which should no-sell the heat, but they aren't on his profile.

Deadpool's profile though is really garbagish, with a lot of stuff not being present, accounted, specified etc.. (and to fix it I should read through hundreds of issues, thing I can't do both in terms of time and ability to get the sources).

His regen is also inconsistent, in some instances he regens back very quickly from heavy injuries, but the most consistent level is that he no-sells (like he totally ignores the pain) being riddled, slashed, stabbed, having his organs destroyed and so on, what takes more time is regrowing entire limbs, chunks of body and so on from that to worse.

Common ranged options are guns, grenades and sometimes heavier weaponry and assorted shit he keeps in his belt. (and the optional stuff present on his profile).

LS should be good, he is comparable to other heroes and mutants thanks to his biological enhancements.

Okay but can they actually do enough damage? According to op they're only about 4 tons as opposed to Travis' 9.5
They range from pistols to ******* RPGs and mini guns, also he has an EE gun and a Deconstruction gun

About melting the swords, sometimes he carries some made of adamantium, which should no-sell the heat, but they aren't on his profile.
Alright, that'll do, of course they still can't block Travis' blows but that's not as bad.
Deadpool's profile though is really garbagish, with a lot of stuff not being present, accounted, specified etc.. (and to fix it I should read through hundreds of issues, thing I can't do both in terms of time and ability to get the sources).
Yeah it be like that
His regen is also inconsistent, in some instances he regens back very quickly from heavy injuries, but the most consistent level is that he no-sells (like he totally ignores the pain) being riddled, slashed, stabbed, having his organs destroyed and so on, what takes more time is regrowing entire limbs, chunks of body and so on from that to worse.
Mhm, I definitely don't think outright killing is an option, I think if Travis wins he just chops him up over and over until he realizes that won't work then just hits him in the back of the head
Common ranged options are guns, grenades and sometimes heavier weaponry and assorted shit he keeps in his belt. (and the optional stuff present on his profile).
Travis can deflect fully automatic fire and rapid fire from dual-wielding, skilled gunmen, I don't think bullets are an issue. Grenades can be but he's fought with someone that spammed them, he might also be able to bat them back.
LS should be good, he is comparable to other heroes and mutants thanks to his biological enhancements.
So, Class 5?

I really dont think it's in character for deadpool to start with EE or deconstruction weapons, he's far more likely to start the fight with his conventional weapons like his pistols which travis could probably avoid or block. After that he'll probably go in for melee at which point travis one shots, also travis can still induce paralysis, amp his stats, and slow his perception of time if he somehow starts to get overwhelmed. Tldr I'm voting for travis.

Travis' paralysis isn't something he ever really does in character. Also imma change perception manip to stat amp, since it's that instead, my bad.

Does Travis oneshots due to AP or what?

Anyway, Deadpool in character goes first for a sword fight, bu it's also in character for him to use the strongest stuff he has at his disposal, to just have fun or if he's pissed.

Oneshots cause sword I think, though Pool wouldn't struggle cutting through Travis either cause piercinglol

Yeah from what I know he'd quickly switch through shit. Are the EE/Deconstruction gun spheres/beams of energy? As in, can they be dodged? Travis might even be able to reflect the latter back, unless it has any feats of deconstructing energy.

Damn I can't believe you would link a non-english scan, how am I gonna know if it's telling the truth?

Anyway jokes aside I think he could deflect the Chitauri cannon? Unsure.

Travis one shots due to being High 8-C as opposed to deadpool who only has 9-A durability, he's like atleast 200 times stronger and more durable. That being said the ee gun and deconstruction gun would definitely kill him but again I'm not convinced it's in character for deadpool to use those before resorting to melee, and the moment he does he's done for.

I mean, Travis' slashes cut and burn stuff cleanly, he could be 9-A+ or 6-C and that wouldn't really matter. He won't oneshot cause of regen

Except deadpools regen takes a while the more serious the injury. All travis needs to do is cut his head to bits and deadpool will be down, and given the power advantage that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway I believe you can count me in as a vote for Travis as well

Back