• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darksiders Discussion Thread

It is a general discussion, so there's no "late." And I think that rating sounds reasonable as well.

It's a few statements like Fury claiming she could wipe out a planet of demons, War eing a bringer of world wide fire and them being feared by races that could life wipe, shatter and twist the surfaces of worlds

Races that could life wipe, shatter and twist the surfaces of worlds? Which one? If you can give me the example of the feats I can start a CRT myself.

Basically Hell's war with Heaven left the Earth a barren wasteland "Shorn of life', The Nephilim wiped out whole worlds and on one occassion twisted the Ravaiim Realm into an Eldritch hellscape of flesh.

There's other dotted throughout the thread

Oh yeah, I forgot about that; even though a couple calc group members from here did evaluate it there. But yeah, don't forget to link the URL of the Content Revision when making statistic changes.

May I ask something?

Mortis, the Grand Abomination, was created as a shield that could absorb virtually any attack, including ones made by other small-scale Abominations. Once it absorbed an attack, it released ethereal energies that sought out and randomly killed someone who the attacker held dear, even if they were nowhere near Mortis at the time.

What should we call this power? Randomly killed someone who the attacker held dear?

Can we upgrade Absalom to At least 7-B, 3-A overtime with Corruption?

"Ostegoth: Corruption devours the Black Stone as it has countless worlds, as it will the Forge Lands, the Undead Plains- even Earth.

Death: That.. is Corruption? What does it seek?

Ostegoth: The end of existence itself. And in its place - nothingness."

Here's the link.

How exactly do you just randomly give Universal "Enviormental Destruction". Hell the context on that sentence is referring to planets so how is this a universal feat in any way? it doesn't even have a timeframe...

This isn't even a CRT just " Can I give Absalom Universal feat on the profile?"

It says countless worlds and all existence. And there are characters with plagues that cover a galaxy that have 3-C with environmental destruction, so 3-A with environmental destruction seems legit. Also, general discussions can be used for minor stuff being added; it's mostly major additions/revisions that requite their own Content Revision thread.

@Sigurd
How is countless worlds, the word "existence itself" and there will be only "nothingness" in its place becomes only "planets" in your eyes lol.
And sir, about the timeframe thing, I already said "overtime" in my post, which means that would take a long time that we don't know how long, but still active.
And this is just minor revision to improve the profile, with Environmental Destruction is the only thing being added to.
Hell, if we going to make CRT for everything, then we'll see nothing more than "revision thread" every day.

Hi guys, I bought Darksiders II because this thread made me interests in this franchise (it is the reason I keep adding Death's powers).

I just finished Darksiders II Apocalyptic Mode on my first playthrough (never played normal though), hard but really fun!

I will buy DS3 and after I finished it, I'll continue with first game.

I just wanted to thank you all for recommended this series for me!

To be fair, D2 was way different than D1 in terms of game mechanics.

DS2 was my personal favorite game in the series so far; though I haven't played the 3rd one yet, but I did here that it's not as good as the first two but appears to be the one with the best regular feats.

Back